Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:30:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wimbledon 2016 - Discussion 🎾 🎾 🎾  (Read 4461 times)
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:05:40 PM

Superb performance by Milos Raonic! His serve and return are absolutely perfect , he didn't afraid to go in front.
The match are tied up 2-2 , it's equal 50-50 chance now.  I think this match should be on final , not semi-finals. What a incredible moment this are.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
155UE

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:14:07 PM

Superb performance by Milos Raonic! His serve and return are absolutely perfect , he didn't afraid to go in front.
The match are tied up 2-2 , it's equal 50-50 chance now.  I think this match should be on final , not semi-finals. What a incredible moment this are.
It just might be a Murray against Raonic finals here  Shocked

This guy is just not letting up in the final set.  Cheesy
I have my money on Federer though  Embarrassed

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:58:56 PM

what a bad luck Roger Federer is out from the event, so many people lost their money on him because he was favorite of bookies but Milos Raonic played extra ordinary into this game, that is biggest upset of the day as only very few lucky people placed bet against Roger Federer at very decent odds.
robinH

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:59:34 PM

After Federer went up 2-1 he had a lot of opportunities, but then he played a loose game at 40-0 up to hand Raonic the break in the fourth set.

Raonic kept playing big and passed really well on some really important points, and there were also some great pick-up, low volleys. Raonic kept to his game-plan, even after going 2-1 down.

In the fifth set Roger was stretching wide and not coming back into court as well as he had been. That match against Cilic probably took its toll.
iram66680

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:13:47 PM

After Federer went up 2-1 he had a lot of opportunities, but then he played a loose game at 40-0 up to hand Raonic the break in the fourth set.

Raonic kept playing big and passed really well on some really important points, and there were also some great pick-up, low volleys. Raonic kept to his game-plan, even after going 2-1 down.

In the fifth set Roger was stretching wide and not coming back into court as well as he had been. That match against Cilic probably took its toll.
Yes it did. Just look at the way he was playing. Hitting into the net and having shots go long and out.
He even tripped and fell over in the 5th set. That shows that he was not going to win it in the end.
Very big upset today.

Lucas*

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:16:19 PM

Final Wimbledon (United Kingdom) :   Williams S. (Usa) vs Kerber A. (Ger)  => bet for Williams first set .
mcb1221
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:31:32 PM

Everyone here has the hope that Federer wins the match, but recently Federer got defeated to Querrey . So I'm not gonna bet this time.
even though Federer lost to Querrey it does not mean raonic is better than him on court , infact Federer has lot more experience than raonic ,even-though i will go for raonic during this match as i believe he got the best service tactic and he can even counter attack well.

well , Raonic proved that he has got power to be champion , i am now sure that we gonna see a tough competition this final , not sure who will be with raonic , murray? My bet for final ML Raonic.

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
iram66680

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:13:51 PM

Everyone here has the hope that Federer wins the match, but recently Federer got defeated to Querrey . So I'm not gonna bet this time.
even though Federer lost to Querrey it does not mean raonic is better than him on court , infact Federer has lot more experience than raonic ,even-though i will go for raonic during this match as i believe he got the best service tactic and he can even counter attack well.

well , Raonic proved that he has got power to be champion , i am now sure that we gonna see a tough competition this final , not sure who will be with raonic , murray? My bet for final ML Raonic.
Nah. It will be Andy Murray who wins this thing. He is a warrior in the way he plays. If he is down he always finds a way to pick up his game and finish the opponent off in the last set.

lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:22:23 PM

Amazing raonic has steal my money, I don't know why Federer to give up so easily as this is the most prestigious competitions in tennis tournament.
doublemore

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:41:50 PM

Amazing raonic has steal my money, I don't know why Federer to give up so easily as this is the most prestigious competitions in tennis tournament.
I know what you mean. It feels like you got robbed from them.
First djovic and now Federer. Lost 0.08 on Joker and now 0.033btc on Fudder.  Angry

It was always a good bet to go against fed in this game vs raonic.  Raonic was in great form and fed just had a tough 5 set game to get to the semi and he has had injury issues.
West man

Activity: 252

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:01:20 PM

Milos Raonic vs Roger Federer, I will pick Federer @1.57 for today match because he is very experienced and much talented players, that is why I feel bet on Federer will be worth to it and it has very good safety for stake amount.
He lost and I still can not believe it  Embarrassed
The odds or Milos to win must of been huge. First finals ever for him. Oh I lost some coin on that match that I thought he won at match set 4 with 40-0 that one time to take a 5-3 lead.  Undecided

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BetcoinRakeback.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
████▄█▄████
███████████
████▄█▄████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/tr
NewBet

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:09:48 PM

First djovic and now Federer. Lost 0.08 on Joker and now 0.033btc on Fudder.  Angry
You are just unlucky like some of us here , you're not alone. But luckily i have my bet on Raonic to win a set this time.
I would never put big amount with small odds , it's not really worth the risk in my own opinion.
The match between Berdych and Murray end really quickly. Surprising Murray have won with streak set , Berdych doesn't really be a problem for Murray at all.
iram66680

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:23:01 PM

You are just unlucky like some of us here , you're not alone. But luckily i have my bet on Raonic to win a set this time.
I would never put big amount with small odds , it's not really worth the risk in my own opinion.
The match between Berdych and Murray end really quickly. Surprising Murray have won with streak set , Berdych doesn't really be a problem for Murray at all.
You mean straight sets  Wink
But yes I agree with you that betting on small odds are not really worth it but it just makes the bettor feel like it is more of a "surebet". But as we all know that is never the case when it comes to betting.

Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:30:47 AM

roger federer really messed up i believed its really his age who make him not so competitive anymore, i lose all my week sign earnings for him, but its okay im just a fan and believing on what he can deliver better luck for me again but i love seeing him fighting until the end.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
mcb1221
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:48:29 AM

two double fault made raonic much strongsr , in speech Federer said that "i cant believe that i gave two double fault and that changed every thing". on the other hand Raonic became the first canadian to reach semi final and he declares that he will be more happy if he could steal the championship.
raonic has been paying attention on how to build counter pressure when you are yourself under pressure.
Good Luck , i am with Raonic.

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
Alex.BG

Activity: 386

★BitGame.co★

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 08:14:28 AM

Hello, friends

Place your bets on Wimbledon 2016 Final!

Wimbledon 2016 FINAL:

Milos Raonic v Andy Murray

Bet on your favourite player with great odds and win BTC, Amazon Gifts and Steam Games!

Good Luck  Smiley
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:26:44 AM

Well if you want to say there was a smell of match fixing then I also tend to agree. Players like federer are very experienced and knowing that the game is in 5th set and the match is really his then why would he let his service broken by someone like Raonic who surely is not even the top 25 returners in tennis.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:34:55 AM

That is true Raonic made cry so many people with his fucking awesome performance, I think it should be nice to see there Murray will face Raonic into final, Murray will be winner of this match because he is simply the best player of the event.
NewBet

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 09:57:39 AM

My bet for Wimbledon final game today:
Ser Williams v Kerber - Serena Williams @ 1.24
Just like what i said before, no way she gonna losing twice to Kerber. Serena have take few good advice from her coach , i think she could beat Kerver quite comfortable.
Herbert/Mahut v Benneteau/Roger-Vasselin - Herbert/Mahut @ 1.46
Benneteau/Roger-Vasselin have done pretty impressive job so far by beating Pospisil V/Sock J and Murray J/Soares but i still go for Herbert/Mahut because they are intelliget tag team players. I have watched they played , they only lost 2 times in two months.

#Kindly give me some advice before the match start please . Any injury news about them?
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 10:20:32 AM

I will pick for today final match of women 1st winner Serena Williams @1.37, as I think Serena Williams will use her experience against Angelique Kerber in today final match and will win this title too, Serena Williams looking best choice for betting and that is why I have my bet on her.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: