Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:03:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Trading advise ever!!  (Read 2502 times)
kiddcode (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 02:48:23 PM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

<<<<<<<<<<BUY LOW/ SELL HIGH>>>>>>>>>>

believe nothing else Guys, thats it

all you need to know

Lots of success chumps
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:55:33 PM

Genius, now only if I had paid attention to bitcoin in 2009 I would be typing from a beach on the Bahamas instead of from my job.
kiddcode (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 02:59:47 PM

Genius, now only if I had paid attention to bitcoin in 2009 I would be typing from a beach on the Bahamas instead of from my job.

New chances pop up every day you just need to watch out and if not you stumble into 1 by itself thats how life is

We got enough of everything, dont even sweat it

I have an infinit supply of money and so can you, just chill everything is right here baby
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:52:28 PM

Main point is the price range when to buy and sell. Selling at low should define what is that lowest price market can go and also have to anylyze the highest price market can go with the help of news, hypes, speculation etc.

But in crypto trading its hard to predict any move as manipulation is so much due to low marketcap.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:32:06 PM

Main point is the price range when to buy and sell. Selling at low should define what is that lowest price market can go and also have to anylyze the highest price market can go with the help of news, hypes, speculation etc.

But in crypto trading its hard to predict any move as manipulation is so much due to low marketcap.

what you are telling is correct but in this you also have to look when is the bottom of crash and when to buy in low , in my strategy if you are buying then you have to split the buying in 25% so that you can get averaged your buying price and then on selling also you should do the same so that you can gain maximum profit.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 11:38:23 AM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

all you need to know

Lots of success chumps
thats really nice advice, but i have 2 question for you OP, WHEN we know if thats will the lowest amount and when we know if thats will the highest amount?
kiddcode (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 12:04:58 PM

[/quote]
thats really nice advice, but i have 2 question for you OP, WHEN we know if thats will the lowest amount and when we know if thats will the highest amount?
[/quote]

If i would know that I would not posting threads out of my small apartment i would be in the West Indies on a Yacht and getting tired from all the girls jumpin on my dick, believe me

But the best I can tell you is convince the other that he makes a steal when buying off from you, no matter the price
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:47:20 PM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

all you need to know

Lots of success chumps

It is not a new advise , this is used by all of the expert traders and only this is not enough, the timing also affect the trading as sometimes we want to buy at low but no one agree to sell at low.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:04:34 PM

Be in close observation over the price variation, which is the most important factor to get the right profit on price fluctuations. Trading is not profitable everytime, so you need to make decisions according to the variation happening with respect to time.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:51:59 PM

It should be doing both lol.

You play both sides to sustain bad prices if it were to be low. But the view of buying low sell high is only logical if a person has the ability have increased purchasing power through their business.

So in really, people should focus on the present lol.

Master_dandosha

Activity: 714

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:17:56 PM

i think the best advice ever in trading is have more self-restraint (Patience).

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
realm

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:26:41 PM

I read this today:

"Be quick at taking the loses and slow at the profits"

Most of the traders deny to sell and take the small lose expecting a big rebound, until eventually the price dips even lower. On the other hand when they are at green they hurry to take the small profit missing the train.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:24:32 AM

A very simple and easy thing if you getting a small profits take and enjoy rather than keeping for big and boom boom gone down and losing it. Buy small and win small
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 09:05:30 AM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
all you need to know
Lots of success chumps

this is the most useless advice that anybody could ever make for trading! and there is a lot more to it than just buy low sell high. every brainless person knows to buy low and sell high. the question is where are those two prices and how you can find the best low and best high, and that requires more than one comment on forum to be able to talk about.

Only Bitcoin
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 11:24:40 AM

Pretty simple advice, but a lot of people don't actually have the willpower to wait until prices go up again. They see a price drop and suddenly just sell at a loss, while they should have waited.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 12:44:32 PM

buy low, sell high advice is so overused that it is becoming transparent.

everybody knows that this is the way to make profit but in reality a complete different thing will happen since a lot of other factors come into play in reality.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 12:49:31 PM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

all you need to know

Lots of success chumps
everyone knows this basic thing. you came to know it now ? such lol. maybe in future you will come to know some more interesting things like this.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 12:57:14 PM

You say that because you know exactly what happened. And you are sure that bitcoin is worth it now.
But if you knew about BTC in 2009, 2010 or 2011 but had no idea if bitcoin will succeed, would you actually mine or buy large amounts of BTC back then?

People are smart (me included) when we have access to all puzzle pieces. Only few people can achieve something with only a few pieces in place.
CoinBreader

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 09:00:33 AM

*sigh* we need to time travel back to 09, mine BTC with CPU, buy lazzlo his pizza, then mine LTC,DRK , and get in at succefulls IPO,ICO
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 03:35:55 AM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

all you need to know

Lots of success chumps
Buy low sell high that's the one already know by trader but your new in trading you don't even know what price is low and what price ia high so need to learn first before you start.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: