Bitcoin Forum
February 22, 2018, 03:51:06 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICU instead of ICO  (Read 433 times)
evergrow

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 02:51:32 PM

ICU would be I SEE YOU, implying that a project is funded for several developers to come together, actually sit in the same rooms and buildings and work on a project that is decided by the community that funds them with guidance from the developers. I have never seen a truly transparent and highly dynamic, flexible and 21century-agile team of developers, visionairies, cryptographers, mathematicians, growers, top coders.

Where can I vote for you talented people to come together? where can I invest my money?

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iwasneverhere

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:54:30 PM

This is a great idea, probably has not been done because a number of factors, including greed, but I would vote also and invest also.

▄▄█▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀ ▀▀██▄▄
     ▄▄██▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄
 ▄▄██▀▀       ▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██▄▄
██▌     ▄▄██▄▄    ▀▀        ▐██
█▀▀██▄██████████        ▄▄██▀▀█
█    ███████▀▀      ▄▄██▀▀    █
█    ████████▄▄ ▄▄██▀▀        █
█    ██████  ▀▀█▀▀            █
█    ██████    █              █   
█▄▄  ██████    █            ▄▄█
 ▀▀████████    █        ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀████    █    ▄▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██▄▄█▄▄██▀▀
             ▀▀█▀▀

IMMLA 
██
█▌

█▌
██

FIRST INTERNATIONAL MULTIMODAL LOGISTICS APPLICATION 
[Telegram (EN - RU)] ~ [Bitcointalk] ~ [Medium] ~ [Reddit] ~ [Twitter] ~ [Facebook] ~ [Github]
██
▐█

▐█
██

ICO

From .SEP 15TH 2017.

. To    .OCT 15TH 2017.
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:39:14 PM

err... DAO? wasn't the same, but the concept is almost the same right?
and unfortunately it didn't work (i think i wasnt never ment to work... just another scam)

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

Gas Files - Unlimited, Secure Blockchain File Sto

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:56:17 PM

ICU would be I SEE YOU, implying that a project is funded for several developers to come together, actually sit in the same rooms and buildings and work on a project that is decided by the community that funds them with guidance from the developers. I have never seen a truly transparent and highly dynamic, flexible and 21century-agile team of developers, visionairies, cryptographers, mathematicians, growers, top coders.

Where can I vote for you talented people to come together? where can I invest my money?

Fantastic innovation,you're the only one who've think of that,hopefully a group will catch this idea and make it a reality it's much better and preferable than kind of funding..

▄▄██████▄▄                                            ███████████████    ▄███▄     ▄███
    ▄████████████▄                                          ███████████████    █████    ▄████
   █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄                                        ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀███▀    █████
  ████         ▀███▀                                        ████                        █████
 ████                      ▄▄██████▄ ███▄     ▄▄█████▄▄     ████                        █████       ▄▄███████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
▄███                      ███████████████    ███████████▄   ████               █████    █████      █████████████      ███████████▄
████                     ████▀▀   ▀▀█████   ████▀   ▀▀██▀   ████               █████    █████     ████▀▀   ▀▀████    ████▀  ▀▀███▀
████      ▄██████████   ████         ████   ████            ███████████████    █████    █████    ████         ████   ████
████      ███████████   ████         ████   █████▄▄         ███████████████    █████    █████    ████         ████   █████▄▄
                 ████                        ████████▄▄                                                 ▄█████████    ████████▄▄
                 ████                         ▀▀████████                                                ██████████     ▀▀████████
  ▄▄▄            ████   ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀█████   ▄▄▄▄               ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄                      ▀▀█████
 █████          ▄████   ████         ████            ████   ████               █████    █████    ████                         ████
  █████▄▄    ▄▄█████     ████▄▄   ▄▄█████   ▄██▄▄   ▄████   ████               █████    █████     ████▄▄    ▄▄███▄   ▄███▄▄  ▄████
   ▀██████████████▀       ███████████████   ▀███████████    ████               █████    █████      ██████████████▀   ▀███████████
     ▀▀████████▀▀          ▀▀██████▀ ████     ▀▀█████▀▀     ████               █████    █████       ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀█████▀▀
   ▄█████████████
░▄█▀ ██   ▄▄   ██
█▀   ██  ████  ██
███████   ▀▀   ██
██      ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀       ██
██  ▄▄▄▄  ███████
██        ██   ▄█
██        ██ ▄█▀
█████████████▀