Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:33:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin version of SilkRoad!  (Read 9531 times)
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 10:10:14 PM

Might look into this. I've been selling quite a lot on SR, with a high reputation, so this might be interesting for me as well. Don't know yet if I want to spend $25 on a seller account while it might not become a success, though.

You make no sense! You sell "quite a lot on SR" with a "high reputation" yet your worried about the potential of a 25$ loss.

What is it you sell on SR? Baggies?

It's not about the amount, I just find it a waste of money to buy a sellers account to find out there's completely no activity on the site.

Even if you have enough money in real life you wouldn't toss $25 on the ground just for fun either, would you?
Surpbitcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 10:16:26 PM

Might look into this. I've been selling quite a lot on SR, with a high reputation, so this might be interesting for me as well. Don't know yet if I want to spend $25 on a seller account while it might not become a success, though.

You make no sense! You sell "quite a lot on SR" with a "high reputation" yet your worried about the potential of a 25$ loss.

It's not about the amount, I just find it a waste of money to buy a sellers account to find out there's completely no activity on the site.

Even if you have enough money in real life you wouldn't toss $25 on the ground just for fun either, would you?

You're correct, even if I was rich I would not toss 25$ on the ground, unless I was drunk of course!  Wink

But I am a gambler and as such I would take the risk and try to make some new clients and connects, although I would never use a site similar to SR if its marketing plan was to attack the clearnet forums, but clearly that is not the issue for you.
neotrix

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2013, 02:12:32 AM

I just did read their thread in litecoinforum and it seems that the price for seller account has been decreased to 10 usd for the start.

Crypto-trade.com : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149458.0
https://koddos.com and http://kovpslayer.com.  "Bitcointalkdiscount" to get 10% discount recurring.
carpetbagger

Activity: 258

You can trust me, I have an avatar

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 02:41:59 AM

Someone there is selling a gram of speed for <1LTC  Shocked

or so my friend told me...

Keep clam & hodl on
tiberiandusk

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

The North Remembers

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2013, 02:48:57 AM

Nice try FBI.

Bitcoin Auction House http://www.BitBid.net BTC - 1EwfBVC6BwA6YeqcYZmm3htwykK3MStW6N | LTC - LdBpJJHj4WSAsUqaTbwyJQFiG1tVjo4Uys Don't get Goxed.
Simran

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2013, 03:15:47 AM

The fuck are you talking about? It's only $10 to get a vendor account, and you're whining over $25?

Fuck the baggies, this nigga is selling pennies half price.

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 08:40:27 PM

The fuck are you talking about? It's only $10 to get a vendor account, and you're whining over $25?

What makes you think I'm whining? I was just outing my thought. And by the way, the same day I have already bought a vendor account.
elvisrene

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 03:58:46 AM

im not able to check out the site
LouReed

Activity: 732

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 04:38:55 AM

What makes you think I'm whining? I was just outing my thought. And by the way, the same day I have already bought a vendor account.

I hope all you're selling on SR is BTC's cause if you're selling anything illegal, you're pretty fucking stupid to be admitting you have a vendors account on an open forum on clearnet!!! Huh Even if you're not selling anything illegal, do you really think its a good idea to admit to being an SR vendor??? WTF!!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: