Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:34:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying bikercoins  (Read 743 times)
NikS13 (OP)

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:07:54 PM

hello guys im buying bikercoins for 100 satoshi each! Reply to this topic if u are interested and also reply if u think the price needs to be higher

If you have any comments make sure to ask as a reply!

Nik

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6235

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 03:46:44 PM

hello guys im buying bikercoins for 100 satoshi each! Reply to this topic if u are interested and also reply if u think the price needs to be higher

If you have any comments make sure to ask as a reply!

Nik
I have a little over 2000 bikercoins, all self mined. I'll sell them for 150 satoshi per coin if you want them.
-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:41:33 PM

For what reasons you buying bikercoins as hardly people know about this coin and its existence in next 1 year is uncertain?
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6235

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 06:02:18 PM

I have a lot more then that, I have been mining since the 2nd or 3rd day. I was doing some testing on writing my own miner (didn't work) and left something running on the build machine over the weekend. So I figured I would sell them off.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
NikS13 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:28:39 PM

For what reasons you buying bikercoins as hardly people know about this coin and its existence in next 1 year is uncertain?

I just want them Cheesy maybe they will go up in price, dont blame me if im wrong because im a bitcoin noob xD

Nik
AveryWeb

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:57:52 PM

I just want them Cheesy maybe they will go up in price, dont blame me if im wrong because im a bitcoin noob xD

Nik

Do not let that gimp get you down on your choice to buy as it is your choice to make. It makes no difference how many people know about the coin or not. Just because that member is not involved in the coin does not give them the right to put you down on your choice.

I got involved with the coin as a test project as I missed my chance with the Bitcoin lol

The issue you have is that most of the people that are mining the coin may not be as keen to get rid of them at such a low rate. I know on my end I cant sell them to you as the amount wont even come close to covering my expenses  lmao

Will see what happens a month from now if it gets listed on some of the exchanges but it still has a decent potential of being very close to Litecoin's value in a few months.

As with any stock it is hard to determine the value day to day.
NikS13 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:38:40 PM

Nik

Do not let that gimp get you down on your choice to buy as it is your choice to make. It makes no difference how many people know about the coin or not. Just because that member is not involved in the coin does not give them the right to put you down on your choice.

I got involved with the coin as a test project as I missed my chance with the Bitcoin lol

The issue you have is that most of the people that are mining the coin may not be as keen to get rid of them at such a low rate. I know on my end I cant sell them to you as the amount wont even come close to covering my expenses  lmao

Will see what happens a month from now if it gets listed on some of the exchanges but it still has a decent potential of being very close to Litecoin's value in a few months.

As with any stock it is hard to determine the value day to day.

Ok thanks for your comment with tips and info Cheesy
AveryWeb

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:35:46 PM

14 more days to go till the launch of this coin owners exchange  Grin Time will tell if our efforts are going to pay off  Roll Eyes

Let's all keep our fingers crossed for a successful launch on August 17th!!!

http://doufex.com/
NikS13 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:07:32 PM

14 more days to go till the launch of this coin owners exchange  Grin Time will tell if our efforts are going to pay off  Roll Eyes

Yep, but im to spain now for vacation and wont be back in the 14 days..
Mark02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:50:18 PM

Hmf? I never heared of this coin? Was it existing? And besides, if it is not popular, Why is it that you are taking the risk to hold it. If I was correct, it will be relaunched on the 17th? Well lets see what'll happen to the price of it. Good Luck to you all.
AveryWeb

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:59:29 PM

Hmf? I never heared of this coin? Was it existing? And besides, if it is not popular, Why is it that you are taking the risk to hold it. If I was correct, it will be relaunched on the 17th? Well lets see what'll happen to the price of it. Good Luck to you all.

The coin is new and I have been mining it since June using my quad core computer! The Dev is setting up his own exchange that is going to be starting with Bikercoin, Bitcoin and Ether on the 17th. I am taking the risk as the difficulty is low enough to warrant using my low grade system that would not earn me anything with the other coins that have a value already.

Not many coins out there right now that you can mine without needing a massive $1,000 rig lol

This coin may or may not make it but right now my investment is not that major so I can warrant the risk at this stage. The Dev has proven to me he does have marketing skills as I am a member of his traffic exchange that is also paying Bitcoin and Ether which is how I found out about BikerCoin. I chose to invest into the Pro membership as it was reasonable and I have gotten over 15 active referrals given to me by the admin so yea I have more trust here then with most of the coins out there that go no where.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: