Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:14:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashflare or Genesis?  (Read 14674 times)
muzuca

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:14:52 PM

I did a guide to help who wants invest in Hashflare: https://conquistarbitcoins.blogspot.com.br/2017/12/how-to-mine-bitcoin-in-cloud.html

I have 8 months of experience using Hashflare, and I bought 50 TH/s during some months... now I’m in profit mode... in the last withdraw I got all the money that I invested.

I didn’t reinvested nothing, always putting new money and of course I sold when the Bitcoin was high.

Are they paying you to post this?
You are jumping from a thread to a thread promoting hashflare. It must be worth it, but at the same time we can all see what's up. Wink More doesn't mean better.

Hello guys, they are allowing withdraw now and I was be able to get my btc balance, so I don’t think they are scam.
I did a guide to help who wants invest in Hashflare: https://conquistarbitcoins.blogspot.com.br/2017/12/how-to-mine-bitcoin-in-cloud.html

No, they aren't. I like their services, just it.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rphk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:28:37 AM

my opinion is not to invest on cloud mining sites because it may turn scam any time. Already we have so many cloud mining sites gone scam in the past , hash flare now it may be looks legit but it may in future , so it is better not to invest complete money on cloud mining sites, only  few amount of money you can afford only . mainly not to invest on cloud mining sites , instead of that you can buy few amount of bitcoin and hold it and when price goes high then sell it.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
silverbitcoin

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:14:59 AM

Hi Guys,

Yyou can get a lifetime / open ended Bitcoin mining contract from CCG Mining. Get it before it's sold out like Genesis! Use my link as a token of appreciation.

https://www.ccgmining.com/aff.php?aff=812

I have done my research through googling and youtubing for a while, and I have found no fool play, thus I signed up. All their pictures and videos are legit (I used Google image reverse service). But of course there is always risk in investment not only in cypto but also other type of investment. Do your own research as well for own peace of mind. At least that what I did. Smiley

Cheers!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: