Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:42:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you like to know?  (Read 4179 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:13:54 AM

name every coin you have launched/made/slimed over

If I sat down and made a list, I would honestly not be able to name all the coins I've been involved with at least to some extent. I've made a LOT of coins for other people

If you guys list off coins you are curious about, I'll include a whole list with yes/no in the audio

just the ones your mined the first block for

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 05:15:03 AM

If I sat down and made a list, I would honestly not be able to name all the coins I've been involved with at least to some extent. I've made a LOT of coins for other people

If you guys list off coins you are curious about, I'll include a whole list with yes/no in the audio

Well that's not fair. Most people that pay me to make a coin for them don't know how to mine and need the premise done for them

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:39:43 AM

well if you want a finger bang count that would be the most accurate

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:46:27 AM

Well that's not fair. Most people that pay me to make a coin for them don't know how to mine and need the premise done for them

Not many As in this Q&A!
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 02:33:53 PM

also, you dont have me on ignore you worm tongue mother fucker. How many times have you claimed that? That's the trivia for tonight.

I took you off for this topic, simpleton, but this is how you go back to ignore and don't get answers. Sigh.. children..

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 02:34:19 PM

Not many As in this Q&A!

They will be all at once in a different medium

vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:40:25 PM

As many of you know, I'm leaving crypto very shortly. I have decided to burn as many bridges as possible since I do not care about the repercussions. I won't answer everything because of time constraints, but I'm putting together an audio version of the things I think people should know. Post below or PM me if you don't want it public and your question may be answered. I won't say who asked what, but if I think it's an interesting answer, I will include it. I already have quite the list, but I may shorten it if the stories don't come out that interesting

If you talk shit, it's self-moderated, so it's just going to get deleted. This is your chance to have something you've wondered for a long time answered without fluff behind it

What do you want to know?  Wink

the first questions is: will you tell the truth? and only the truth?
NattyLiteCoin

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:49:02 PM

How many attention dollars are you after? Why don't you just drop the bomb on whatever you want to and peace out?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
  25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
  TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 05:49:06 PM

How many attention dollars are you after? Why don't you just drop the bomb on whatever you want to and peace out?

$0

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:06:42 PM

How did you convince Poloniex to add your old coin Monero ?
Did they just come to you and offer to add Monero markets ?

We also need some dirt on Ethereum.. anything you got will do just fine  Grin

FUD first & ask questions later™
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 01:31:47 AM

How did you convince Poloniex to add your old coin Monero ?
Did they just come to you and offer to add Monero markets ?

We also need some dirt on Ethereum.. anything you got will do just fine  Grin

Don't have anything on Ethereum, haven't paid much attention to this type of tech

What are you on about with regards to Monero, though?

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:28:24 AM

SPT, the one that you pumped in the last altcoin boom in late 2013.

There will be a section dedicated to exchanges  Wink

I can't wait for you to air out all of the dirty laundry. I'd love to hear all the dirt on your former buddies at Bittrex.

You should be more interested in the c-cex section. Particularly how just today I revealed a coin I made for someone, got banned from chat by Collette, and now my account is blocked by their staff with a significant amount of funds in it. I am still currently unable to even access the coins that are on it and have been completely locked out of my own wallets on there. Seems like someone wants to play thief  Wink

Guess they didn't want people to know I made FLOZ for Bobsurplus and got boned in the whole deal (my one and only project with him, which was a mistake..)

I dont know what you're talking about Wink
But I do know that I never boned you and I know I warned you about c-cex and that fucking prick Yuri over 6 months ago. You thought I'm the bad dude but you see who's the real sinner and who's the saint in this ugly situation now. Ahhh.. I can see clearly now the rain has gone..........

But for real. I never boned you on anything bro. Ever. And you know it!
Just saying.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 03:30:13 AM

I can't wait for you to air out all of the dirty laundry. I'd love to hear all the dirt on your former buddies at Bittrex.

You should be more interested in the c-cex section. Particularly how just today I revealed a coin I made for someone, got banned from chat by Collette, and now my account is blocked by their staff with a significant amount of funds in it. I am still currently unable to even access the coins that are on it and have been completely locked out of my own wallets on there. Seems like someone wants to play thief  Wink

Guess they didn't want people to know I made FLOZ for Bobsurplus and got boned in the whole deal (my one and only project with him, which was a mistake..)

But I do know that I never boned you and I know I warned you about c-cex and that fucking prick Yuri over 6 months ago. You thought I'm the bad dude but you see who's the real sinner and who's the saint in this ugly situation now. Ahhh.. I can see clearly now the rain has gone..........

Just saying.

Don't worry, I'm not upset about it

You of all people should be able to vouch that I am not willing to lie. That's the one thing I was always very adamant about

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:45:52 AM

Just saying.

You of all people should be able to vouch that I am not willing to lie. That's the one thing I was always very adamant about

Well you did lie, I never boned you. Let the people know the truth man. If I ever worked with you, which I not saying ever happened, you can bet that you would have been paid in full.
But for the most part you dont lie and I hope you are seeing what im saying about that prick now.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 03:48:27 AM

Just saying.

Well you did lie, I never boned you. Let the people know the truth man. If I ever worked with you, which I not saying ever happened, you can bet that you would have been paid in full.
But for the most part you dont lie and I hope you are seeing what im saying about that prick now.

We agreed on 50/50, and I know you made a lot more than I did. I did not lie about my movements. We can agree to disagree, it doesn't really matter

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:53:30 AM

Just saying.

We agreed on 50/50, and I know you made a lot more than I did. I did not lie about my movements. We can agree to disagree, it doesn't really matter

Even if that was true and im not saying it was, you would have got your 50%. If you held some in some weak asset for longer then I did and ended up with less btc then that's all on you my brother. And if we did do something together I would have made sure to be telling you to sell. But im sure you would have said something like " I know your plan dude, you want me to sell so you can buy all my coins and then pump this shit" to which I would have responded something like "you're crazy sell that shit and take the btc".. either way.. I always liked talking and chilling with you. Good times for real. I hope you dont leave crypto because having you around probably means a lot to a lot of people in this community.
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:12:35 AM

As many of you know, I'm leaving crypto very shortly. I have decided to burn as many bridges as possible since I do not care about the repercussions. I won't answer everything because of time constraints, but I'm putting together an audio version of the things I think people should know. Post below or PM me if you don't want it public and your question may be answered. I won't say who asked what, but if I think it's an interesting answer, I will include it. I already have quite the list, but I may shorten it if the stories don't come out that interesting

If you talk shit, it's self-moderated, so it's just going to get deleted. This is your chance to have something you've wondered for a long time answered without fluff behind it

What do you want to know?  Wink

I would like to know the winning numbers to the North America PowerBall Lottery for 7-06-2016,
feel free to PM me the answer.  Smiley

and

OCD makes me ask , Why are you leaving Crypto?
I means besides wanting to have a life free from constant arguments.

Cool
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:52:52 AM

I was joking earlier about Monero (thought it was obvious)

I also was confused about if you had more info coming in a different way than this topic.
Are you writing a scam report etc ? "Flight of the weazle style" LOL
Or are you just going to post some replies here from people then leave soon ?

And are you going to give us more of an explanation for leaving ?

Working with BOB ?
You shouldn't work with the devil.. hmmm which one of those two is the devil ?  Cheesy

Which coins did BitcoinEXpress have some "part to play" with you Spots ?
I always suspected he was your business partner IRL.  Cheesy
..not sure why.
I am imagining waaay back when you said you had 100+ GPU's etc
that you had them setup in the back area of the Carpet Cleaning business
with BCX being your business partner.. who helped run the miners etc.
or maybe BCX is just an ex-employee of some GPU maker in China ? LOL
I don't know.. hahahha

I know one thing is for sure there is conspiracy a foot !
I can smell it  Cool
That's the shit i like (it's in my wheel house)

FUD first & ask questions later™
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 05:02:15 AM

BCX and I have not met offline, but I do know who BCX really is, or who I believe them to be, which was confirmed by them directly. I would hope we have enough of a respect for each other not to lie about something I obviously would never put out there. If I was lied to, so be it

TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:20:48 AM

We have never really directly spoke to one another, but one question thats always bothered me (well 2).

1. Who did you get your spots from?
2. Where are your spots located?

EDIT: Also are you planning to sell your account? I dont want it, I just want to know if the person behind the account isnt you.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: