Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:31:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GBBG Bitcoin Fund  (Read 13702 times)
aussie_striker (OP)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2013, 07:25:00 PM

An Exclusive Bitcoin Portfolio for ALL GBBG Members

On April 1st, 2013, GBBG will open the trading floor to buy and sell GBBG Bitcoin Fund shares. Right now as a GBBG member you have the exclusive opportunity to snatch up shares at the introductory price of 0.25 bitcoins for each share.

Fund Objectives
  •    Arbitrage (Buying/Selling bitcoins)
  •    Capital Placements (bitcoin Startups)
  •    Options (Bitcoin Options)
  •    Revenue Participation (Revenue Share Arrangements)
  •    Bitcoin Value Inflation

Participant Opportunities
  •   Trade Shares (Buy/Sell Fund Shares)
  •   Long-term Growth (Hold Shares for Long-term Growth)
  •   Reinvestment Pool (Reinvest Other GBBG Earnings)
  •   Anonymity (Anonymous Participation)
  •   Liquidity (Cash Out Quickly)

Fund Basics

The GBBG Bitcoin Fund is a pooled collection of bitcoins contributed by all participants and deployed in mass for the goal of growth and return. The fund managers will methodically seek out opportunities through a) Arbitrage – the buying and selling of bitcoins; b) BTC Capital Placements – placing bitcoins into startups that are rooted in the bitcoin economy; c) Options – bitcoin related option markets; e) Revenue Participation – entering bitcoin revenue sharing agreements with businesses profiting through the bitcoin economy. The fund seeks to invest solely in the form of bitcoins and produce returns solely in the form of bitcoins.

This is NOT a financial instrument, banking instrument, or security. The GBBG Bitcoin Fund is entirely based in the bitcoin economy and ALL trades will be performed in bitcoins. Participants will purchase shares using bitcoins and receive bitcoins when selling shares. The fund will strategically place bitcoins into carefully selected opportunities that are designed to produce positive results.

The value of fund shares may rise or fall, depending upon several factors which include, but are not limited to a) the bitcoin market; b) the success or failure of opportunities taken; b) the success or failure of bitcoin startups; c) the success or failure of bitcoin revenue sharing ventures; d) the success or failure of Bitcoin as a digital currency.

The fund managers will make every reasonable attempt to place bitcoins into solid, dependable opportunities that have been thoroughly investigated, vetted, and assessed. The primary philosophy will center around arbitrage and revenue share potentials and risk analysis.

Participants may purchase or sell shares in the fund freely with the only restriction being a fixed daily trade settlement time. Therefore, all fund share trades (buy or sell) will be conducted at 8:10 AM (EDT) for all requests received during the 24 hours prior to 8:00 AM (EDT). The share price for all trades will be calculated based on the closing net asset value per share as reflected at 7:59:59 AM (EDT) on the same day when said trades settle. There will be an additional 2% purchase fee when buying shares.

Introductory Offer Price

0.25 BTC per Share (through April 1st, 2013)
Trading Begins

April 1, 2013

Share Purchase Fee: 2%

Share Sales Fee: 0%

Open to ALL Members (Applicant, Reserve, Founder)

Become a member now to participate
http://bit.ly/bitbillions

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 05:08:52 AM

Cool, thanks for placing this in the right section (gambling).
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2013, 02:38:09 PM

I'm surprised there has not been any discussion on this. Is it too legit for people on here to look at?

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 08:09:40 AM

I'm surprised there has not been any discussion on this. Is it too legit for people on here to look at?
Quite the opposite I would say. It reeks so much of HYIP that no one's the bit inclined to take a look at this.
001sonkit

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2013, 08:18:12 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2013, 08:49:47 AM by 001sonkit

Quite the opposite I would say. It reeks so much of HYIP that no one's the bit inclined to take a look at this.

Really looks like an MLM/HYIP, bunch of text, listing earning tiers, and a pay now button. Expecting his username turns into pirateat50 soon.

BTW is this count as a topic duplication?
Isnt is says i thread per site only?

GEMINI ACCOUNT REVIEW - Source of Funds Request
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 08:24:28 AM

Really looks like an MLM/HYIP, bunch of text, listing earning tiers, and a pay now button. Expecting his username turns into pirateat50 soon.

I don't know - they're from different users although I suspect they're the same person...  Roll Eyes
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 09:08:10 AM

Aren't you the spammer that was PMing for people to buy up accounts?

Btw, http://764b85kbhgw-sn90ykvpfsdfs6ffnvl.hop.clickbank.net/, sounds legit.
001sonkit

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2013, 10:47:17 AM

1; Yes I was

2; Seems your Clickbank link have deactivated. But BitBillions sounds like something in ClickBank. Wonder if anybody is so "smart" to buy clickbank things

(wait.... are we a bit off-topic for now?)

poly

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Weighted companion cube

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 11:35:58 AM

This topic is off-topic in every board except the trashcan.

poly | My Tip Jar
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2013, 12:39:02 PM

HYIPs promise to pay a high return, usually based on a daily percentage. There is no such promise for this. If there was I would agree with you.

HYIPs will never say this as they always claim that they will always make a profit (which they never do)
The value of fund shares may rise or fall, depending upon several factors which include, but are not limited to a) the bitcoin market; b) the success or failure of opportunities taken; b) the success or failure of bitcoin startups; c) the success or failure of bitcoin revenue sharing ventures; d) the success or failure of Bitcoin as a digital currency.

I must say it amazes me that most people here are quite happy to throw money into a lotto system or a game where 98% of people lose all the money they put in it, yet they look at this and wont even consider putting anything in to even give it a go on the chance it might be good. It is amazing you guys even have bitcoins as many people still consider bitcoins to just be a big ponzi system. I am not one of them but since promoting bitbillions I have had at least half a dozen people say they would not get involved because it was using bitcoins and they don't trust them.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
001sonkit

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2013, 01:30:01 PM

then why dont you just make your site less HYIP/Clickbank -ish by saving your bit billion-words on your homepage and just write a simple contract within 2 A4 paper or throw an IPO on Bitcoin exchange sites to gather funds up?

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 06:35:58 AM

Stop bumping this thread and let it die out.
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 03:31:40 PM

then why dont you just make your site less HYIP/Clickbank -ish by saving your bit billion-words on your homepage and just write a simple contract within 2 A4 paper or throw an IPO on Bitcoin exchange sites to gather funds up?

Well it is not my site but I don't think it looks like a hyip at all. There is nothing there like a hyip as I mentioned before. As for clickbankish, I don't even know what you mean by that.

As for the IPO on exchange, hey I know nothing about them either, is that possibly something they might be investing in?

I did not post the fine print before because I didn't think it worth doing so but hearing the crap you guys are asaying about it I challenge you to find a hyip/scam that puts a disclosure like this on the page

RISKS & UNCERTAINTIES

Information contained within and appearing on our website is gathered from publicly available sources, including Bitcoin blogs and forums, and where possible, directly from Bitcoin related companies themselves, and gbbg insiders. Site users should therefore familiarize themselves with all risks and information regarding Bitcoin and the Bitcoin economy.

The information you find on pages related with the GBBG Bitcoin Fund may, and often does, include forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. The fund’s actual results could differ materially from those described in any forward-looking statements or announcements discussed herein.

Participation in the GBBG Bitcoin Fund carries a high degree of risk which may result in participants losing all or part of their invested bitcoins. Please keep in mind that the fund’s past performance, including the performance of its share price, does not guarantee future results.

THIS IS NOT AN OFFER OR SOLICITATION TO BUY/SELL SECURITIES

The material presented on our website is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as an offer, or solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities either generally or in any state or other jurisdiction where the offer or sale is not permitted.

Advertisements and listings on pages related with the GBBG Bitcoin Fund do not constitute solicitations or recommendations to buy, sell or hold securities and do not provide an analysis of the condition of the fund. We recommend you use the information found on our site as an initial starting point for conducting your own research on the advertised and/or listed opportunity in order to determine your own personal opinion of the fund before placing your bitcoins into the fund.

WE ARE NOT BROKERS and WE DO NOT HAVE FINANCE/MARKET-RELATED LICENSES

Neither bitbillions.com, nor its parent, GBBG, nor affiliate sites are licensed brokers, broker dealers, market makers, investment bankers, investment advisors, analysts or underwriters. We do not offer or sell securities or investment products at all.

Site users should consult with their own professional investment, tax and portfolio advisors before making any decision related to participation in Bitcoin, bitcoins, the Bitcoin economy, or the GBBG Bitcoin Fund, and should independently verify all information herein. Reading advertisements and/or listings on our website shall not create under any circumstances any principal-agent relationship between the reader and us. All information contained on pages related with bitbillions.com, GBBG, or the GBBG Bitcoin Fund are entirely related with Bitcoin, bitcoins, and the Bitcoin economy. Participants understand they are not making a financial investment or purchasing any products or services with a financial instrument. All activities and related functions are conducted in the manner of exchanging bitcoins between parties. Bitcoin, bitcoins, and the GBBG Bitcoin Fund are highly risky endeavors and are based on a complex, computer-generated, peer-to-peer, decentralized market. Bitcoin, bitcoins, and the GBBG Bitcoin Fund are not licensed, governed, guaranteed, insured, or protected by the laws or jurisdiction of any regulatory or governmental organization. Participants in the GBBG Bitcoin Fund acknowledge they are placing bitcoins into the fund at great risk of losing all or part of their bitcoins. Participants in the GBBG Bitcoin Fund further acknowledge bitcoins are NOT a financial instrument or currency issued by or regulated by the laws or jurisdiction of any monetary regulatory or governmental organization.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
Vladimir

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

-

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 03:33:03 PM

Why bother? Now anyone can cut out all the leaches and simply hold some BTC.

THIS IS BITCOIN!

-
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 05:03:54 AM

OP's picture sealed the deal for me. I'm keeping my bitcoins in my possession.

Counter-party risk is suicide in bitcoin.

Hold your bitcoins people.

The only reason this guy posted is because of the high price in bitcoin.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 05:20:27 AM

Your current holdings and nav or GTFO.
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2013, 02:29:37 PM

What or who is is OP?

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 09:05:59 PM

What or who is is OP?

You. Original poster

Current holdings, NAV?
aussie_striker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2013, 12:57:59 AM

What or who is is OP?

You. Original poster

Current holdings, NAV?

Ahh, thanks for that I have seen OP posted a few times, it is an acronym I hadn't come across before. Now you throw another at me, what is NAV?

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
Vladimir

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

-

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 01:04:44 AM

Ahh, thanks for that I have seen OP posted a few times, it is an acronym I hadn't come across before. Now you throw another at me, what is NAV?

Case closed.

-
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: