Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:32:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ███►BetcoinRakeback.com Signature Campaign - HAS ENDED $0.43/post◄███  (Read 7775 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
creepland

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:48:10 PM

So I every Sunday need to write you PM to get paid? Or you just automatic send payouts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:38:50 AM

So I every Sunday need to write you PM to get paid? Or you just automatic send payouts?
Looks like you do from the rules on the opening post:

-At the end of each week please PM or email support@betcoinrakeback.com in the following format:

Member Ranking:

# of qualifying posts:

# of qualifying threads started:

Total amount due:

Form of payment (Ƀ Address or Betcoin Username)

-Payments will be made each week on Monday or Tuesday (Eastern Time US/Canada) for the previous week (Mon-Sun)
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:24:51 PM

At the end of this week, I'm temporarily ending this campaign.  Too many people not following directions, this campaign has become more of a liability than an asset for now. 
jaredboice

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:37:25 PM

At the end of this week, I'm temporarily ending this campaign.  Too many people not following directions, this campaign has become more of a liability than an asset for now. 

When is the end of the week?  Friday?  Sunday?

Also it seems a bit strange that we need to add up how much we are owed.  What if some of our posts do not qualify for whatever reason? 
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:17:50 PM

When is the end of the week?  Friday?  Sunday?

Also it seems a bit strange that we need to add up how much we are owed.  What if some of our posts do not qualify for whatever reason?  

Look in the OP, I've explicitly stated the duration of the week. Mon-Sun, eastern standard time.  This is the reason why I'm ending this campaign for now.  Too many people not following directions, this campaign has become an absolute liability.
creepland

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:18:36 PM

Just sended you email. Smiley
Will write if I will get paid.

jaredboice

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:36:07 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 10:39:30 PM by jaredboice

When is the end of the week?  Friday?  Sunday?

Also it seems a bit strange that we need to add up how much we are owed.  What if some of our posts do not qualify for whatever reason?  

Look in the OP, I've explicitly stated the duration of the week. Mon-Sun, eastern standard time.  This is the reason why I'm ending this campaign for now.  Too many people not following directions, this campaign has become an absolute liability.

No worries at all.  I've just suspended my own participation prior to the official suspension of this campaign.  Keep the money.  This has become a liability for my own time as well.  We're talking about spare change here.  It would be a lot easier to just subtract the amount of posts from the previous total posts since the last time the person reported it.  Then nobody would have to follow so specific of directions (especially when some of us have jobs and we get too busy to do it on specific days).

Really doesn't make sense why we should add up our own paychecks.  That's a lot of work for so little reward (when it could be done a lot easier as previously stated) and on top of that I don't see how people wouldn't cheat the system, unless you're checking all their posts.  In that case, the campaign would be a liability in and of itself
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:03:50 PM

Please follow directions when you report last week's posts and earnings.  Also as I've said last week, this campaign is temporarily ending now at the start of this week.  Thanks!
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 12:53:42 PM

is it normal that i still did not get paid?
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:15:31 PM

is it normal that i still did not get paid?

Yes it is normal, because in the OP I said I pay out on Monday OR Tuesday for the previous week.  Sending out payments now.

By the way, this campaign has ended:

Please follow directions when you report last week's posts and earnings.  Also as I've said last week, this campaign is temporarily ending now at the start of this week.  Thanks!
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:23:50 PM

Seriously, more than half the people are reporting wrong earnings.  Yes, I do look over your posts to make sure you're reporting the right earnings.  This is unacceptable, and precisely why I am ending this campaign for now.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:35:14 PM

Seriously, more than half the people are reporting wrong earnings.  Yes, I do look over your posts to make sure you're reporting the right earnings.  This is unacceptable, and precisely why I am ending this campaign for now.
please tell me via pm if i did it wrong, because there is no line in payment message to write the gambling posts so i think it might be the thing that puzzles me when i send it to you
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 01:51:10 PM

Seriously, more than half the people are reporting wrong earnings.  Yes, I do look over your posts to make sure you're reporting the right earnings.  This is unacceptable, and precisely why I am ending this campaign for now.
this problem can be solved by hiring a good manager. why dont you do that ? or you can simply make a public spreadsheet by yourself if you dont have that much budget to pay to a manager. then you can find the total participants list easily, track their post count every week and pay them directly to their btc addresses just like other campaigns do. just my 2 cents!
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:52:01 PM

Seriously, more than half the people are reporting wrong earnings.  Yes, I do look over your posts to make sure you're reporting the right earnings.  This is unacceptable, and precisely why I am ending this campaign for now.
please tell me via pm if i did it wrong, because there is no line in payment message to write the gambling posts so i think it might be the thing that puzzles me when i send it to you

please let me also, because I think I've counted them carefully, so if there is an error, please kimikan me a message via PM, thank you
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:03:08 PM

You're good, and it's been sent
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:03:26 PM

please let me also, because I think I've counted them carefully, so if there is an error, please kimikan me a message via PM, thank you

You were good.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:25:28 PM

You were good.
i do appreciate you sir, very kind person and you did a great job for keeping the campaign just if in case you will going to reopen it  i would love to hear a pm from you and i will jump right away, good luck sir and thank you for the last payment thanks for considering . more power to your business.

Dahhi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

MERCATOX

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:45:30 PM

Oh my God, that was fast. I didn't expect the campaign to end so soon, thought it would take months.

creepland

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:33:01 PM

Got payment!
https://blockchain.info/tx/6f1ac3a74c351aae30158b1e0f2c84699f4e25bd7e4a1a6b50ed325c60dbbfa4
Thank you very much. Smiley

bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:43:54 PM

Another campaign has ended though this was very short. Could you list down what was not happening or which rules were not followed due to which the result was closing of this campaign?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: