Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:37:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your opinion about Satoshi's words for the future of bitcoin  (Read 489 times)
BitAurum (OP)

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:34:09 AM

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:37:14 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2016, 03:38:06 AM by BlindMayorBitcorn

Powerful, insightful, robust.

Smiley

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:08:07 AM

it's a binary outcome. Either it will be used heavily, or it will be dead by then. If volumes slow or go stagnant, people will leave

Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 03:10:38 AM

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
he said it very true. he gave a straight away answer for all the questions. but we all are thinking that bitcoin will be at the top after 20 years because of current trends but nobody can say what will happen to bitcoin in 20 years because it is a very long time.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:35:47 AM

he said it very true. he gave a straight away answer for all the questions. but we all are thinking that bitcoin will be at the top after 20 years because of current trends but nobody can say what will happen to bitcoin in 20 years because it is a very long time.
Well, that is probably right (the possibility is always there for both outcomes) but we do hope that it would be on the "very large transaction volume" side. Many things can happen for 20 years just like the past years, so nobody really knows/predict. What's important is, bitcoin continually grow as days/months/years passes by, we just have to go with the flow and hope for the better Smiley
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:47:38 AM

" I'm sure that in 5 years from now there will be very large transaction volume" --- Satoshi (2016)  Grin
I think satoshi will state this now, he shouldn't have to doubt about bitcoin having no volume from now on as bitcoin is well adopted worldwide in current situation and still big companies are getting attracted towards bitcoin to implement in their business. I am seeing golden future of bitcoin now on.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:08:31 AM

I never like these black and while statements in general. because the world doesn't work like that, nothing is black and while instead everything is grey!

I mean in 20 years bitcoin can still be the same as today, it can be used as a currency and as an investment with big swings and the transactions volume can be the same with even little growth.

Only Bitcoin
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 10:36:49 AM

I never like these black and while statements in general. because the world doesn't work like that, nothing is black and while instead everything is grey!

I mean in 20 years bitcoin can still be the same as today, it can be used as a currency and as an investment with big swings and the transactions volume can be the same with even little growth.
Well It can be man because there's a 3 possible things that will happen. The first is that. The second is your suggestion. The third one is that it's price is very high that time.
Well i think i agree that it will be the same from now and for the future.. because according to satoshi said on 20 years either be very large volume or no volume its equal will be the result from now and or the future..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███