Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:45:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Need 1 Bitcoin] [Have Paypal]  (Read 643 times)
lamaestro (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 08:41:59 PM

Goodday!

So I am very new to Bitcoin business and just found that SilkRoad. I was pretty intrigued with prices on acid there and I really do want to test it out. Problem is that I have no Bitcoins at all and I googled some methods of obtaining them and it takes so much time and transactions... I was wondering if anyone may be interested in selling me just one Bitcoin through PayPal (method that I am well familiar with). I used to be a cash Team Fortress 2 trader (online game with pretty intense marketing and trading involved) and I still have all the forum rep and Steam page profile rep. If anyone can help me out that would be tremendous.

Cheers!  Smiley Smiley
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 08:45:54 PM

So, you want people to sell you bitcoins after you admitting it will be used to buy LSD or any other similar drug?
Only a dumb person would do that.

Nice try, tho, Agent Smith, but we all took the red pill here  Cool
lamaestro (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 08:50:26 PM

Anyone who ever wanted to try out any kind of drug after finding SilkRoad would be pretty amazed, no? And I do not really believe that they can provide you with anything by mail using "stealth" package, so 1 Bitcoin seems like a fair price for checking things out.
MarlboroMan

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 08:51:47 PM

My spider sences telling me... SCAMMER
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 08:53:24 PM

Anyone who ever wanted to try out any kind of drug after finding SilkRoad would be pretty amazed, no? And I do not really believe that they can provide you with anything by mail using "stealth" package, so 1 Bitcoin seems like a fair price for checking things out.

Yes. You should use that excuse with the cops when they bust you.
I'm sure it will work and they'll just let you go.

...but, Mr. cop, I was just testing to see if they really could deliver stuff by mail... Now I know it's impossible. Research is complete...
elitegoodguy

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 09:02:02 PM

Get the bitcoin yourself use cash
lamaestro (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 09:05:07 PM

...but, Mr. cop, I was just testing to see if they really could deliver stuff by mail... Now I know it's impossible. Research is complete...

A$$holes on forums always amused me
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 09:34:59 PM

A$$holes on forums always amused me

Likewise.
But I'm not the one seeking to buy bitcoins with paypal saying upfront it will be used to buy drugs.

Who's the bigger asshole?

Also, remember this asshole here could've just sent your post straight to the Trashcan, but I decided to let you make a fool out of yourself, and apparently it's working.
aquarius

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 09:45:47 PM

so you can withdraw your transfer later? Wink
Zithras

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 10:42:38 PM

No one who has bitcoins is going to sell them through Paypal...too easy to get burned, especially with prices as high as they are now.
bitlife

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 11:37:23 PM

So, you want people to sell you bitcoins after you admitting it will be used to buy LSD or any other similar drug?
Only a dumb person would do that.

Nice try, tho, Agent Smith, but we all took the red pill here  Cool

I took two red pills!  LMFAO
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: