Author Topic: CLOSED  (Read 917 times)
akamit (OP)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:08:16 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2016, 07:12:50 PM by akamit

Hello friends,
I am looking for an investor to start a project.

Since I started earning online, I have a dream to have a quality project/website to serve the world.
Now I have an idea/concept to be developed and serve the world respectfully.

But due to capital, I am not able to start the project development stage.
So that's why I am looking for an investor who will finance me for the project.

I will not share the concept with anyone publicly, I think everybody can understand "why?".
Just for an idea, the project is something like "multi feature service" and it is related to bitcoin.

I have made a rough estimate about how much it will require for the project (development + working capital).
Which is around $8,000-$10,000 roughly for the awesome project I have in my mind. Just lets assume that $10,000.

I cannot give a exact time frame about how long I will take to return the principal amount.
Because it depends on many factors. It may take me around 6-18 months.

5% profit per month I am willing to pay for the investment of $10,000.

Please note the previously mentioned time frame.
First few months I cannot pay any profit. But it will be adjusted later on.
Because it is noway possible to pay profit during the development & promotion period.

Profit will be counted as 5% per month from the date of disbursement and it will be paid at the end of every month.

Interested investor can Pm me for deep discussion.
I will also receive investor proposals and willing to make a great deal for mutual benefits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:12:25 AM

Hello friends,

Since I started earning online, I have a dream to have a quality project/website to serve the world.
Now I have an idea/concept to be developed and serve the world respectfully.

But due to capital, I am not able to start the project development stage.
So that's why I am looking for an investor who will finance me for the project.

I will not share the concept with anyone publicly, I think everybody can understand "why?".
Just for an idea, the project is something like "multi feature service" and it is related to bitcoin.

I have made a rough estimate about how much it will require for the project (development + working capital).
Which is around $8,000-$10,000 roughly for the awesome project I have in my mind. Just lets assume that $10,000.

I cannot give a exact time frame about how long I will take to return the principal amount.

5% profit per month I am willing to pay for the investment of $10,000.

Please note the previously mentioned time frame.
First few months I cannot pay any profit. But it will be adjusted later on.
Because it is noway possible to pay profit during the development & promotion period.

Profit will be counted as 5% per month from the date of disbursement and it will be paid at the end of every month.

Interested investor can Pm me for deep discussion.
I will also receive investor proposals and willing to make a great deal for mutual benefits.

So you're selling an idea (note: ideas are worthless) for $200k? Ridiculous.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
akamit (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:22:18 PM

I am not selling any idea.
The idea is mine and it will be always mine.
I just want the project to be develop. So that is why I'm looking for investor to finance me for the project.

And where do you got the $200k figure? weird Huh Ridiculous.

And finally, I highly discourage you for not to post here if you are not an investor.

My expectation from the seniors is very positive, so don't destroy the expectation with your unrelated post.

B. regards
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:31:19 PM

I just want the project to be develop. So that is why I'm looking for investor to finance me for the project.

And finally, I highly discourage you for not to post here if you are not an investor.

My expectation from the seniors is very positive, so don't destroy the expectation with your unrelated post.

B. regards

You're offering 5% for $10k.

100%/5%=20*$10k=$200k.

This is basic math. You're highly overvaluing your unproven business, and no investor is going to get involved as a result.

You haven't launched yet. At this point you have nothing but an idea. And ideas are worthless.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:12:47 PM

B. regards

Ranlo is an investor, he and I have co-invested on a few projects now. In your scenario here, the investor is taking on 100% of the risk, in-exchange for 5% of the pie (and thats assuming you actually build something and don't run off). Beyond ridiculous.
vetpet

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:28:11 AM

You must be kidding. 5% of profit of unknown idea? Right? Take my money, ha-ha.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:04:36 PM

Hello friends,

So you want 10k for an unspecified amount of time, for an undefined project that will "serve the world"?

Not enough details to arouse curiosity.Good luck with this.

I think you would be better off approaching a bank for a traditional loan, since you want fiat, and a single large investor.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 09:47:21 PM

Hello friends,

So you want 10k for an unspecified amount of time, for an undefined project that will "serve the world"?

Not enough details to arouse curiosity.Good luck with this.

I think you would be better off approaching a bank for a traditional loan, since you want fiat, and a single large investor.

A bank would want a much more detailed document explaining everything. Considering his post here, you can make a pretty accurate assumption that he has no idea where to even start with that.

akamit (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:12:33 PM

I have read all the replies.
And I will try to answer all in one reply.

Special thanks to Ranlo for destroying my request of investment.
Because after his reply everyone just followed him and replied in the same direction. This is call "power of Legendary"

@Ranlo,
100%/5%=20*$10k=$200k. < your calculation is correct for this math. But it is not applicable to my math or what I offered.

My calculation.
$10k * 5% * 12 months = $6,000 net profit. < So the total return will be $16,000
It is an example if I keep the money for 12 months.

**********************************************************************************************

I was thinking about 10 days before I created this thread, whether to create this thread or not.
Because I have self respect and I don't want to lose it at any cost.
But it seems my self respect have been attacked here.  Cry

Let me ask you guys one question.
If I have capital to develop the project then what is the purpose to create this thread?
The answer is, there in no reason to ask for investment if I have my own capital for project development + working capital.

So the reason for this investment is clearly mentioned in the original post, which is "Capital".

I don't think anyone will ask for investment, if he has the money.

I didn't thought the way Ranlo is thinking.
When I created this thread, I was just thinking about the Trust.
I was thinking that people will not trust me and think that I will run away with the money if any investor is interested to invest..

So for a solution, which I kept in my mind to tell later to the investor (when someone contacts me and shows the interest).
The solution was I don't want the money to be sent to me. The investor will pay directly to the developers.
I thought that this is the problem I will face after I create the thread.

But the case is different here.
Everyone is talking about the idea and telling me "ideas are worthless".
I want to tell you that ideas are the first thing which people gets in their mind. And after that they develop it.
You will be success or not, that is different case.

I want to say that every projects are available in the world now, that is started with just an IDEA.

Project development breakdown is something like below.
-idea
-project
-design
-programming
-content
-testing
-seo
-management
-success

And one more thing, how can you guys say the "idea is worthless" even you don't know anything about my idea?

Someone said that the investor is taking on 100% of the risk, in-exchange for 5% of the pie
First of all I want to say that every businesses in this world has its own kind of risk, Low to High.
About my idea, I am very much sure of its low - very low risk. I can guarantee that.
About 5% pie, according to me above 5%-8% profit per month is Hyip. This is what I think.
I am open to investor's offer what I have written in OP, If you have read the original post of mine then you might have seen it.

Someone talked about bank here.
Bank will not finance for the project which is not yet being established.
As per I know, in my country banks finances to the businesses which is at least 2 years old.

Enough, you guys made lots of fun of me.
Before it gets viral I would like to close this thread.
I will not let any more people to make fun of me......

By the way, thank you everyone for your valuable time you spent to post here.

B. regards.

CLOSED
I WILL NOT REPLY ANY MORE TO THIS THREAD. SO BETTER DO NOT POST HERE.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:22:43 PM

I have read all the replies.
And I will try to answer all in one reply.

Special thanks to Ranlo for destroying my request of investment.
Because after his reply everyone just followed him and replied in the same direction. This is call "power of Legendary"

@Ranlo,
100%/5%=20*$10k=$200k. < your calculation is correct for this math. But it is not applicable to my math or what I offered.

My calculation.
$10k * 5% * 12 months = $6,000 net profit. < So the total return will be $16,000
It is an example if I keep the money for 12 months.

**********************************************************************************************

I was thinking about 10 days before I created this thread, whether to create this thread or not.
Because I have self respect and I don't want to lose it at any cost.
But it seems my self respect have been attacked here.  Cry

Let me ask you guys one question.
If I have capital to develop the project then what is the purpose to create this thread?
The answer is, there in no reason to ask for investment if I have my own capital for project development + working capital.

So the reason for this investment is clearly mentioned in the original post, which is "Capital".

I don't think anyone will ask for investment, if he has the money.

I didn't thought the way Ranlo is thinking.
When I created this thread, I was just thinking about the Trust.
I was thinking that people will not trust me and think that I will run away with the money if any investor is interested to invest..

So for a solution, which I kept in my mind to tell later to the investor (when someone contacts me and shows the interest).
The solution was I don't want the money to be sent to me. The investor will pay directly to the developers.
I thought that this is the problem I will face after I create the thread.

But the case is different here.
Everyone is talking about the idea and telling me "ideas are worthless".
I want to tell you that ideas are the first thing which people gets in their mind. And after that they develop it.
You will be success or not, that is different case.

I want to say that every projects are available in the world now, that is started with just an IDEA.

Project development breakdown is something like below.
-idea
-project
-design
-programming
-content
-testing
-seo
-management
-success

And one more thing, how can you guys say the "idea is worthless" even you don't know anything about my idea?

Someone said that the investor is taking on 100% of the risk, in-exchange for 5% of the pie
First of all I want to say that every businesses in this world has its own kind of risk, Low to High.
About my idea, I am very much sure of its low - very low risk. I can guarantee that.
About 5% pie, according to me above 5%-8% profit per month is Hyip. This is what I think.
I am open to investor's offer what I have written in OP, If you have read the original post of mine then you might have seen it.

Someone talked about bank here.
Bank will not finance for the project which is not yet being established.
As per I know, in my country banks finances to the businesses which is at least 2 years old.

Enough, you guys made lots of fun of me.
Before it gets viral I would like to close this thread.
I will not let any more people to make fun of me......

By the way, thank you everyone for your valuable time you spent to post here.

B. regards.

CLOSED
I WILL NOT REPLY ANY MORE TO THIS THREAD. SO BETTER DO NOT POST HERE.

You are correct in that's it very low risk.. For you. If it doesn't work out, you are not out any of your own capital. The investor is taking 100% of risk for quite frankly nothing, 5% of an idea is a joke for fronting all of the capital. And when investing in start ups at the development stage you are expecting much more than a 5-8% gain, you are looking for explosive growth, because typically 9/10 venture backed businesses do not generate anything for their investors, so they need the 1/10 to cover all of the other investments + generate profit.

And ideas are worthless. Normally when people raise money at the stage you are at, they have at least something. That something might be an excellent business plan that has done comprehensive market research and figured out a more efficient way to solve an issue in that industry, or the person builds a demo of their product (this is required for tech companies due to how little the cost of entry is).

You not being able to scrounge $10k together doesn't scream confidence to investors either. If you really had complete faith in this business, you should be able to get that together (at the very minimum a portion of it). If you literally cannot contribute any cash (do to not having cash), that's a whole other can of worms. You don't want to invest in someone that is financially unstable.

And the $10k gets the app built.. No budget for anything else?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: