Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:54:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me a movie  (Read 37272 times)
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:51:17 AM

Batman vs Superman was actually a really good one. Forget what the critics say about it, it's actually really enjoyable. And if your into like those Sci-Fi movies that have to do with artificial intelligence, I would recommend watching Ex Machina.

No offence, but I hated Batman v Superman, for me it seemed like just another generic superhero movie cashing in on the current trend.

However Ex Machina was amazing IMO, good shout on that one. It really makes you think about the philosophical implications of AI, and is very well directed with some tense moments and interesting cinematography. Interesting that you would recommend such different movies!

Some of my recommendations would be:

"Oldboy" (Original Korean version)
"Tokyo Gore Police" (Totally OTT Japanese action horror, not for the faint-hearted)
"Birdman" (Satirical take on the superhero genre, incredible acting and cinematography, quite arty and not a superhero movie)
"Akira" (Classic anime film, amazing soundtrack and crazy storyline)
"What we do in The Shadows" (Hilarious mockumentary film about a group of vampires living in New Zealand)

Also check out my "Arthouse/cult/classic movie thread" for some strange and wonderful movies, feel free to discuss or add your own recommendations!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mersedes

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:45:39 AM

Already there went out another season autobiography of Pablo Escobar and his evil empire. It is a great desire to see.
HawKitty

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:30:31 AM

Watch a documentary about the solar system.

That was genius! That would be very interesting to watch. I like to watch documentaries.
SourThunder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

:)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:35:49 AM

Suicide squad I'm watched in cinemas with my girlfriend
This movie are so beautiful so watch it enjoy☺

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ OROCOIN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
" The first cryptocurrency with block rewards creatively and uniquely pegged to the rice of gold. "
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Visit Our TwitterWebsiteANN Thread & SLACK ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
sofire

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:33:32 AM

Lord of the rings movie set is a good watch.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:44:12 AM

Right here's my suggestions :

Vampire Hunter D
Cold Eyes
Man On Fire
Blade runner
Mulholland Drive
Shutter
Mad Detective
Kung Fu Hustle
Chungking Express

A complete random selection
Piladeer

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:11:24 PM

Batman vs Superman was actually a really good one. Forget what the critics say about it, it's actually really enjoyable. And if your into like those Sci-Fi movies that have to do with artificial intelligence, I would recommend watching Ex Machina.

No offence, but I hated Batman v Superman, for me it seemed like just another generic superhero movie cashing in on the current trend.

However Ex Machina was amazing IMO, good shout on that one. It really makes you think about the philosophical implications of AI, and is very well directed with some tense moments and interesting cinematography. Interesting that you would recommend such different movies!

"Tokyo Gore Police" (Totally OTT Japanese action horror, not for the faint-hearted)
"Birdman" (Satirical take on the superhero genre, incredible acting and cinematography, quite arty and not a superhero movie)
"What we do in The Shadows" (Hilarious mockumentary film about a group of vampires living in New Zealand)

Also check out my "Arthouse/cult/classic movie thread" for some strange and wonderful movies, feel free to discuss or add your own recommendations!
I do like grindhouse old style movies.
And I agree about BVS. I only liked WW in there. She will have her own movie so will be watching out for that when it comes out.
moonya

Activity: 263

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:44:37 PM

And I agree about BVS. I only liked WW in there. She will have her own movie so will be watching out for that when it comes out.
Oldboy The film left a dual impression with a large predominance of negativity. Of the benefits you can highlight an interesting and unusual ideas, music and staging fights.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 05:52:58 PM

Oldboy The film left a dual impression with a large predominance of negativity. Of the benefits you can highlight an interesting and unusual ideas, music and staging fights.

Oldboy was part of a series of films based on the theme vengance. The other 2 films in the series include Sympathy For Mr Vengeance and Lady Vengeance the latter I didn't like or dislike on the first viewing. Oldboy is one of those films that you need to watch and what got me started on Korean films.
kreskko

Activity: 270

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 05:54:37 PM

For me, the best films from Asia, this horror. These guys know how to scare, and thus no blood and outright murder. But the militants only fun to watch fights.
chachaa

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:17:30 PM

Not only the fans of the game Warcraft will be pleased watching movies "Warcraft". This is truly a masterpiece from which you can not refuse.
PetroffVany

Activity: 284

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 07:18:46 PM

It is time to look at new comics Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows 2016. Very funny and efficiently.
qyzackk

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:21:48 PM

It is time to look at new comics Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows 2016. Very funny and efficiently.
This year, even out the film Superman vs. Batman. For lovers of comics hot time for the pleasure of watching a favorite movie characters.
crockoo

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:46:58 PM

"Gernika" The film is not entertaining, but will appeal to those who know how to think. This war drama about the Spanish Civil War.
tracktorr

Activity: 279

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 05:01:03 PM

I advise everyone to see the film Pelé: Birth of a Legend. The world must know its heroes.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 05:16:52 PM

Try this! Very interesting!
"The Shallows"

olyaru

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:32:55 PM

Agasshi a film about how Korea suffered under the leadership of Japan
kidmodo

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 03:17:05 AM

One Piece Gold
fugit00

Activity: 65
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:26:01 AM

Free state of Jones.Just watched it.A powerful drama based on a true story with Matthew Mcconaughey about the American civil war,slavery and racial crime.The first half of features a lot of action and many have compared it to mel gibsons The patriot.The second half slows down and is more about the freed slaves with the Klu Klux Clan and getting the right to vote.The fact that most of this story really happened in a shameful period in human history makes it even more compelling.I would highly recomend it.
xusxuquade

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 05:05:07 PM

naruto the movie

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: