Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:05:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethey`s Night & Day Currency Exchange Service - BTC to ~Pp,Sk,Ne,Ps,+~ to BTC  (Read 1476 times)
Ethey (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:06:36 AM

*Online and Available Funds

Looks very fishy to me IMO the market rate for PayPal is 10 percent and he offering 5 percent

i spent the last 3 hours waiting for this idiot to complete the trade after reciving my paypal, and he is asking me to report unauthorize transaction to receive my paypal refud instead of him refunding me. i suggest all users to beware of trading with him. he claims he knows paypal best, cos paypal is a german company. since when.

Your just mad ure little scam attempt dindt worked out so well Wink we saw the op from Paxfull handling this out corecctly. How is there the possibilty to get scammed if there is an trusted escrow like paxful.com

Dont talk shit bro

LOL A member running a fishy business accusing a trusted hero member of scam attempt.. Cmon dood this is obviously a scam

you have checked the images on the top Smiley
Why he sends as merchant if he is trusted and verificated then...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thecrimson16

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:07:49 AM

Looks very fishy to me IMO the market rate for PayPal is 10 percent and he offering 5 percent

i spent the last 3 hours waiting for this idiot to complete the trade after reciving my paypal, and he is asking me to report unauthorize transaction to receive my paypal refud instead of him refunding me. i suggest all users to beware of trading with him. he claims he knows paypal best, cos paypal is a german company. since when.

Your just mad ure little scam attempt dindt worked out so well Wink we saw the op from Paxfull handling this out corecctly. How is there the possibilty to get scammed if there is an trusted escrow like paxful.com

Dont talk shit bro

LOL A member running a fishy business accusing a trusted hero member of scam attempt.. Cmon dood this is obviously a scam

you have checked the images on the top Smiley
Why he sends as merchant if he is trusted and verificated then...

So he can chargeback if/when you scam him

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❖ LISKDICE.com ❖ ▌First Decentralized Gambling System Built Upon The LISK Platform▐ ▌Provably Fair Gambling Built From The Ground Up▐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ethey (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:19:55 AM

Dont talk shit bro

Also the Moderator of paxful.com a legit Online Escrow Service, said i did not scam any Person. The User Sarahiko in paxful called usercf09e38e2 could easily recharge his payment.

Ive uploaded in the first post several other proofs of this.

regards

*Still Online, still Available Balance Smiley PM me if u need an Exchange

codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:35:07 AM

I did the exchange on Paxful as our escrow, as long as escrow is involved I feel secure, especially onen escrow that I know very well.
I don't know about Paypal as we did the trade for Skrill.
Ethey (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:42:22 AM

I did the exchange on Paxful as our escrow, as long as escrow is involved I feel secure, especially onen escrow that I know very well.
I don't know about Paypal as we did the trade for Skrill.

Iam new to Paxfull - I signed up today and its really a great Escrow. My first Deal, with you, went great. After this Sarahiko tried to scam me - He sended the Money as a Merchant Payment. In this Case its possible to reverse to Money for longer than 59 Days without any reason. Truth fact! But you could also Deal safe over Paxful with Paypal if you now what get your eyes on. The Payment should be send as Family and Friends.

Also to be clear and fill up my proofs, the Moderator from Paxful awarded the Dispute to me. Watch below:

-------------------

** Feel Free to ask for any Escrow Smiley Online and Available Funds

regards

Sarahiko

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:56:58 AM

yea, im sure. ANYONE who reads this will find it ridiculous. moderator asking me to FILE AS non-AUTHORIZE TRANSACTION? LIKE U DID? who knows what relationship u guys have. anyway. this is not the end of it. if paxful is with u. mark my words, i bring paxful down with u. just watch
Ethey (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:06:41 AM

yea, im sure. ANYONE who reads this will find it ridiculous. moderator asking me to FILE AS non-AUTHORIZE TRANSACTION? LIKE U DID? who knows what relationship u guys have. anyway. this is not the end of it. if paxful is with u. mark my words, i bring paxful down with u. just watch

dud what is your Problem. Simply reverse your dirty ScammerMoney from my Pp and everything is fine Smiley

Your scam try didnt worked! End of the story!

Sarahiko

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:18:37 AM

dud what is your Problem. Simply reverse your dirty ScammerMoney from my Pp and everything is fine Smiley

scumbag. ure just a begger really. u think i wasnt serious about bringing paxful down? dude u watch. i'll rewrite my name if i dont spend at least 10k on seo for paxful.
Ethey (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:20:32 AM

scumbag. ure just a begger really. u think i wasnt serious about bringing paxful down? dude u watch. i'll rewrite my name if i dont spend at least 10k on seo for paxful.

lolsfmao so hard. Why it should interest me what paxful is going into.
Its just proved that u tried to scam me bro.

Whats the matter forgett it and go on Smiley

lakuf

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:54:17 AM

You should really look a peoples feed backs more often this sumbag already scammed a user and the only reason he isn't marked red is they haven't  opened a scam accusation against him

Ethey (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:05:23 AM

You should really look a peoples feed backs more often this sumbag already scammed a user and the only reason he isn't marked red is they haven't  opened a scam accusation against him
after i read your comment i was really confused i scammed nobody. There are enough proofs given for this so please dont talk shit.

Sarahiko

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:31:31 AM

i just realized something. it doesnt exist that u and paxful have something going on. cos u R paxful. Macros. Ur fat fingers still typing well? i saw ur picture man ure so bloody fat i thought u cant even walk. wheres ur neck man ? u framing all other wallet services cos u want people to use paxful ? yea im god damn sure they will cos u guys about to get closed down. i just emailed backpage about u guys claiming u r the "official" exchanger, of theirs. i think a company like backpage would be able to close ur shitty site down aye?
Ethey (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:39:28 AM

i just realized something. it doesnt exist that u and paxful have something going on. cos u R paxful. Macros. Ur fat fingers still typing well? i saw ur picture man ure so bloody fat i thought u cant even walk. wheres ur neck man ? u framing all other wallet services cos u want people to use paxful ? yea im god damn sure they will cos u guys about to get closed down. i just emailed backpage about u guys claiming u r the "official" exchanger, of theirs. i think a company like backpage would be able to close ur shitty site down aye?

would be great if paxful would be mine  Cool  Roll Eyes Really, you got any Problems. Just refund your Paypal Transaktion you have send as Merchant Payment and everything is fine Smiley

If u still interested in buying btc u could send as Family and Friend and i will release the BTC Smiley

regards

Ethey (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:35:12 PM

This guy called me a scammer for wanting to use OgNasty for Escrow.

Send any funds to this fuckwit and kiss it goodbye.  100% a scammer as his trust feedback shows.

Iam not gone Trade with your Trust lvl and newbie status.

regards

Ethey (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:52:52 PM

Apparently this ass clown risked 54 bitcoin because im racist lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=370795

U just asked for it bro Smiley
Im not falling easy for thoose scam attempts. *g* go home Cheesy

immangrace

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:06:57 PM

Hello, you still have any Bitcoins for sale, I want to buy using any escrow you like.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: