Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:51:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex bot program for lending section [#### new Release 1.6 version ####]  (Read 7322 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Spiffy_1

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:43:54 PM

Hope everyone managed to use this bot to make some serious interest when it was stupid high.  I had most of my btc above .2400.  That works out to over 54% interest rate return

If you like what I've posted, mine for me on whatever algo you like on www.zpool.ca for a minute using my bitcoin address: 1BJJYPRcRPzTEfByCwkeJ8SCBcrnGD1nhL
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:49:22 PM

I am having trouble getting doge to be lent out.  I was successfully able to get it to show up on my main screen and it pulls in the correct balance, but it won't lend it out and there are no other errors that I can see.  Any reason why this would be?  I have over 5 doge in my account, so it is above the minimum.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
cesmak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:40:28 PM

I am having trouble getting doge to be lent out.  I was successfully able to get it to show up on my main screen and it pulls in the correct balance, but it won't lend it out and there are no other errors that I can see.  Any reason why this would be?  I have over 5 doge in my account, so it is above the minimum.

Have you put in the config page for the line of doge in every field "Min.ord.am.t" (except the first if you don't want to lend under a certain %) the value 5 ?
Have you put a value above 5 in the "Max ord. amount" ?

Those are for sure the setting needed to permit to the program to work....

Cheers

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:01:36 PM

Have you put in the config page for the line of doge in every field "Min.ord.am.t" (except the first if you don't want to lend under a certain %) the value 5 ?
Have you put a value above 5 in the "Max ord. amount" ?

Those are for sure the setting needed to permit to the program to work....

Cheers

I will try that when I get home today, thank you, if it is still having trouble I will post a screenshot with my config.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
potkas

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:22:36 AM

Hi cesmak . Could i ask if it is possible to lend out more than 6 Currencies at once ? I would like to start doing it with some more . For now i would need 7 or 8 But if i add new currencies only to the config files itt wont add extra on the interface. Could yu tell me if it is possible and how could i do it ? Thanx in advance!
antdee

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:52:39 PM

Hi cesmak . Could i ask if it is possible to lend out more than 6 Currencies at once ? I would like to start doing it with some more . For now i would need 7 or 8 But if i add new currencies only to the config files itt wont add extra on the interface. Could yu tell me if it is possible and how could i do it ? Thanx in advance!
Run a second instance of the program with the additional coins you want to lend. I had to create new API keys for the second instance.
cesmak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:48:28 PM

Run a second instance of the program with the additional coins you want to lend. I had to create new API keys for the second instance.

The program has a maximum of 6 currency programmed inside, so is not possible to do as you tried, antdee's answer is the right one, you need a second api key and run in a second forlder a second copy of the program with the config file configured with the new api key and with a maximum of other 6 currencies.

Cheers

potkas

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:03:25 AM

The program has a maximum of 6 currency programmed inside, so is not possible to do as you tried, antdee's answer is the right one, you need a second api key and run in a second forlder a second copy of the program with the config file configured with the new api key and with a maximum of other 6 currencies.

Cheers

Yep I was not even thinking about that Smiley But its simple , easy and elegant solution. Looks like a great idea Smiley . Thanks to both of you ! I will do this.
cesmak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:40:34 AM

Cheers

Yep I was not even thinking about that Smiley But its simple , easy and elegant solution. Looks like a great idea Smiley . Thanks to both of you ! I will do this.

You are welcome Smiley
Cheers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: