Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 04:41:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Casascius Series-3, 1 BTC physical coins  (Read 786 times)
the joint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 10:22:19 PM

Note:  Coins in picture are series-2

Hello Smiley

I currently have twelve (12) series-3, 1 BTC physical coins for sale.

I am willing to sell these in groups of ones (1), twos (2), or threes (3).

Prices:

Prices on Casascius's official website indicate the price for a single physical BTC coin is 1.5 BTC + shipping.  Compare to the following offer below:

For simple envelope delivery (no tracking):

1 Coin = 1.35 BTC shipped
2 Coins = 1.3 BTC apiece, shipped
3 Coins = 1.25 BTC apiece, shipped

For delivery with tracking:

1 Coin = 1.5 BTC shipped
2 Coins = 2.93 BTC shipped
3 Coins = 4.3 BTC shipped

Rules:
-  Contact me via PM or in this thread and indicate the number of coins desired (1, 2, or 3), your preferred shipping method, and the country of destination.
-  I will confirm your request and reply with a payment address.
-  Payment is required before shipment.  Upon receipt of payment, each shipment will be sent out the next business day unless extraordinary circumstances arise.
-  If you opt for no tracking, you agree that I am in no way liable for the safe delivery of your order.  This means that you also forfeit your right to formally assert any scam accusations against me in the event your shipment is lost or stolen in transit.  I will essentially package these deliveries and tuck them in the mailbox.
-  If you opt for tracking, you agree that I am liable for the safe transfer of your coins to the postal carrier.  I am also liable for providing you with a tracking number ( I retain the right to post this number publicly).  This is the extent of my liability.
-  If you desire insurance, it will cost extra and I will discuss this with you on a case-by-case basis so that we can reach an agreeable shipping price.  The main line of reasoning behind this is that I have not thoroughly researched the cost of insuring these coins overseas.
-  I am not responsible for damaged coins (e.g. peeled/honeycombed holograms, etc.) as this could easily be performed after receipt of the coins.
-  Upon receipt of the coins, please post that you have received them in this thread.

Why should you trust me?

Aside from having conducted dozens of transactions on this forum in which I have been trusted with up-front payment, I am also a contributor for Bitcoin Magazine and a donating member of the Bitcoin 100.  I have vested too much time into this community and cherish my reputation to this point.  I have rep upon request and can post pictures of the physical BTC within a few days if needed (I don't have immediate access to any digital camera).  I'm sure that those who have purchased from me in the past will attest to my fast delivery, consistent and personalized order updates, and rapid communication.

I look forward to doing business with you!  Smiley
the joint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 10:30:39 PM

Some feedback:

+1 the joint

Excellent Seller, even took my kooky request to send him my own UPS label via email... Gladly will work with him in the future.

Radeon 5550 Just as described Smiley

+1 The Joint

He trusted me enough as a newbie on these boards to do a very fast transaction with me.  He responded to all emails very quickly, let me know of the progress (on his end) of the transaction, and was very patient with me regarding how these things work.

I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

+1 to "The joint"

Bought a video card from him. He did a great job of shipping the video card out promptly and it works fine.

Thank You

+1 to "the joint" for trading in this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=35909.0

Very responsive. Kept me constantly updated and was prompt with shipping.

Am now waiting for shipment #2 and will post again when it arrives.

And another +1. Second shipment arrived no problem and he was very communicative during the wait. Not sure if I'd give the postal people a similar rating lol, but "the joint" did a great job Smiley

1+ the joint

bought a few btc worth of gems from him. extremely fast shipping and awesome overall!
the joint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 11:31:11 PM

Bump
Kazimir
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 07:17:58 AM

See personal message.

In theory, there's no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.
Insert coin(s): 1KazimirL9MNcnFnoosGrEkmMsbYLxPPob
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: