Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:02:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS 50 dollar plastic Starbucks card for $12.5 BTC  (Read 248 times)
KingofSwing (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:49:51 PM

Title! I can provide pictures of the plastic card and I can use escrow/ go first with a trusted user. PM or post below
AhhEtssMhee

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:44:40 PM

Bought this card from him for $14 and it's already redeemed. He scammed me. I'll let you guys know if he gonna send me a refund or no.
Even tho he said "I will warranty this 3 days Which means if it dies in that time FULL refund. After 3 days you get 75% of money back for 2 week" AND THIS CARD IS ALREADY REGISTERED/REDEEMED. I got scammed  Cry

I will share the conversation soon
coinyard

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:49:09 PM

Bought this card from him for $14 and it's already redeemed. He scammed me. I'll let you guys know if he gonna send me a refund or no.
Even tho he said "I will warranty this 3 days Which means if it dies in that time FULL refund. After 3 days you get 75% of money back for 2 week" AND THIS CARD IS ALREADY REGISTERED/REDEEMED. I got scammed  Cry

50$ value card for only 14$ it's fishy enough but still you bought it, and what is the reason you did not use escrow?

You can post the story in the scam accusation section.

AhhEtssMhee

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:53:43 PM

I thought he don't wanna use it and he need money. Hope he gonna refund me but he's ignoring me on Skype he's not responding and his status is Away  Sad

50$ value card for only 14$ it's fishy enough but still you bought it, and what is the reason you did not use escrow?

You can post the story in the scam accusation section.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: