Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:57:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2013-03-11 Planet Infowars: Bitcoin WILL DESTROY Humanity & Insert A Trojan RFID  (Read 2530 times)
herzmeister (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2013, 12:30:48 AM

http://planet.infowars.com/business/bitcoin-will-destroy-humanity-insert-a-trojan-rfid-tyrannical-exploit-into-society

Bitcoin WILL DESTROY Humanity & Insert A Trojan RFID Tyrannical Exploit Into Society !

by Courtney

Dear Humanity,

Do NOT Fall victim to the latest women in the “red dress” known only to the financial/Technological industry as “Bitcoin”.

Sure from the offset everything looks inticing… on paper & to the eyes… but she is a wolf in sheep’s’ clothing…a modern day’s fools digital gold coin…searching to exploit the system…not fix it!

Speaking as someone who has been a computer programmer/designer for over the past 10 years, the glaring security flaws & lack of accountability that will be committed under this new rootkit of evil has & like always will be paved with good intentions. Max Keiser is completely on board with this technological alternative…however bare in mind he also lives in London, under complete and utterly the highest surveillance control known to man. I know first hand, as I have been to London myself and seen all the implementations of “Big Brother”& “Big Sis”. There’s literally 1000′s of video cameras in a 10 mile radius, posters in subway cars and underground metro systems giving hotlines to call if you witness a “crime”..no trash cans as “They” fear that civilians will try to repeat history and execute bombs in them..So just keep this in mind…as you’re making up your own mind..you know with “free will” and all !

[...]

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
herzmeister (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2013, 12:31:59 AM

Lips sealed

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 12:34:42 AM

People get crazy all over the world.
They believe in God and even in the Government! Or in the Banks!  lol
You'll talk what for those kind of "people"?
bb113

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 12:38:49 AM

The weirdest thing about the UK is no trash cans anywhere. I believe Courtney has been there.
labestiol

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 12:39:31 AM

Cons :
1-No centralized Bank-
Means whatever morsel of transparency or accountability the Federal Reserve (Albeit Corrupt to the Umpteenth Degree) will be completely thrown out the metaphorical window

read just enough to stumble upon this. Priceless  Grin

1BestioLC7YBVh8Q5LfH6RYURD6MrpP8y6
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 12:39:57 AM

3-P2P ( Peer 2 Peer)-
No third party regulation on the exterior sounds good…similarly like the “Patriot Act” & “United Nations” sound like they’re helping but as we all who are informed know too well is that “intention is everything” but without backed by solid proof of action is nothing “The road to hell will be paved with good intentions”.

She's actually comparing P2P to the Patriot Act.  Forget apples and oranges.  This is bananas and nuts.

Step One: Create a problem or conflict – Economic/Civil/Racial/Political Depression
Step Two: Publicize the problem and create opposition to it – “Federal Reserve”
Step Three: Offer a solution – “Bitcoin”

Apparently, Satoshi is a Rothschild.  You heard it here first, folks!

Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2013, 12:41:39 AM

This is a good sign. If Alex Jones goes against Bitcoin then it is working.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

Activity: 1204

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 12:42:44 AM

LOLOLOL
n8rwJeTt8TrrLKPa55eU

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 12:43:19 AM

Exactly.  Thank you Courtney.  When whackos attack you, it makes you look extra sane.
benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 12:50:04 AM

You realize this is a social network site.  It's like a Facebook post.

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
Zomdifros

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 12:54:55 AM

This whole article is sarcasm, right? I mean, nobody can possibly be THAT stupid.

Oh look at that nice article on chemtrails! I bet Courtney is an expert on that as well, as she's been to London herself and knows all about flying first hand.

TheKoziTwo
Legendary

Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 01:00:28 AM

Not sure this is worth being posted in press releases, but yeah, what's the deal about no trash cans? I remember some years ago I was in the subway in london and eventually had to just throw shit on the floor. And talking about trash cans, wish I could offer him one where he could throw his rants.

BTC Books

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 01:00:52 AM

Best post all day.

Dankedan: price seems low, time to sell I think...
solex
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

100 satoshis -> ISO code

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 04:56:30 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2013, 07:56:34 AM by solex

Not sure this is worth being posted in press releases, but yeah, what's the deal about no trash cans? I remember some years ago I was in the subway in london and eventually had to just throw shit on the floor. And talking about trash cans, wish I could offer him one where he could throw his rants.

From the late 1970s to early 1990s the Irish Republican Army used to place bombs inside trash cans (rubbish bins) to kill civilians and damage buildings. They often phoned in a coded warning to the UK govt which meant the area could be cleared first. Unlike 21st century Islamic Jihadists, the IRA terrorists (always called criminals by the UK govt - which is where Bush Jr went horribly wrong in 2001) were often after scare tactics, not always outright slaughter.

All the trash cans disappeared from the streets, but since Blair brokered a peace deal the cans have slowly reappeared. One can usually be found if you want to spend an hour looking!

Herbert

Activity: 488

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2013, 09:20:29 AM

Wow, this is hilarious Cheesy

www.bitcoinmonitor.net - Free payment notification via email, newsfeed, xpmm/jabber, url callback and full API access!
Send SMS with www.txt4coins.net! No registration, pay-per-use, full API access, bulk messages - All inclusive!
Gabit

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 12:02:58 PM

I do not know why we are talking here about some random lunatics ramblings in the internet? Can we let this die? This is not a press release of any kind.
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 12:15:50 PM

even if i grant him that bitcoin has security flaws (weather that be true or not) the only way this would be a legitimate criticism is if those security flaws were worse than the security flaws in the alternatives. so when purchasing something over the internet what are the alternatives? pay pal and credit card basically. So inorder for his criticism to be valid bitcoin would have to be less secure than either paypal or a credit card over the internet. Well i think we all know this is ridiculous.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 01:17:16 PM

Aliens!!!

grondilu
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1076

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 01:22:50 PM

My thoughts exactly.

I've stopped listening to Jones Eons ago.   This guys has lost his mind.

mccorvic

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 02:59:03 PM

Bullshit conspiracy theories? On Infowars?! That's unpossible!

Offering Video/Audio Editing Services since 2011 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77932.0
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: