Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:30:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Computer repair ONLINE !  (Read 952 times)
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:28:00 AM

Has anybody use their service and would like to share their experience and was their problem fixed?

Only and Idiot can use his service dude. this is completely an scam attempts and nothing else..
computer repairing online for cheap. just none sense. using a software antivirus to clean computer is the play of any kids nowadays. I don't even consider these things on computer repairing.
anyone hire this newbie and give access him to the computer then do it with your own risk.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:32:31 AM

Has anybody use their service and would like to share their experience and was their problem fixed?

Only and Idiot can use his service dude. this is completely an scam attempts and nothing else..
computer repairing online for cheap. just none sense. using a software antivirus to clean computer is the play of any kids nowadays. I don't even consider these things on computer repairing.
anyone hire this newbie and give access him to the computer then do it with your own risk.

Their are plenty of 'idiots' these days. Think about people who are into bitcoin but don't have any hardware/software knowledge (like 80% of all users..)
I think the service itself is good, but the prices charged let's face it, the cost is too much compared what he actually does.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: