Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 01:30:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here's the next 100 million dollar Bitcoin business idea!  (Read 2204 times)
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:26:38 PM

So, you've purchased hundreds of domains with the hopes that someone will have an idea and want to include you?

How is this different from "plain" domain squatting?
Yeah, sounds terrible Wink, having domain is one thing, making profit out of it is totally diffirent world.
bitcoin1900

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:10:49 PM

100 million dollar idea that you posted publicly Tongue
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:15:43 PM

If the right trillionaire is drunk enough and visiting this joint right now then it's already in the bag.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 01:11:16 AM

I only say that cause
bitcoinfinancial.com is being squated on it has been since 2010. It was private and I could not find out who owned it but now that I checked seems the updated the info
Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: BITCOINFINANCIAL.COM
Created on: 28-Dec-10
Expires on: 28-Dec-13
Last Updated on: 08-Jan-13

Registrant:
Stephen Gornick

Yea squatters are lame and I don't know why they think they should get paid because they registered it before someone else did. At least domains aren't everything, it's more of the content. You can make a successful website using the domain zzyxw.us if the content is good enough.

Some places, like Twitter, will actually allow you to take over squatted accounts. i.e., someone registered "BitcoinFlying" and never used the account, and you decided to start up a plane service that accepts Bitcoin. You could send them the information of your business and they'll close out the existing account and let you register it.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: