Poll
Question: the question above
yes - 14 (48.3%)
not - 8 (27.6%)
idk - 7 (24.1%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $705 in 11th july?  (Read 4386 times)
Casmatesid

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:25:47 AM

I've sold half of my coins. I'm ready for any thing, if it goes up or goes down, I can deal with the situation.
Well, we need a bitcoin rise more than $ 70 now, but I am not sure it will happen in two days. bitcoin price probably will be $ 700 in this month, but I am not sure it will happen on the 11th of July to come. I am pretty sure it will happen at the end of the month of July, well but we better hope that it will happen.
The present bitcoin price is $660 this upsurge in Bitcoin price seems good and hope it will reach $700 within two days and within this month the price can reach $800.

That prediction was pretty good. I think the bitcoin price is quite stable at the moment, good for adoption.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a7mos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:40:38 AM

The bitcoin price is very stable after the halving happened. It seems that all the market is waiting to see where the trend is going before making any orders
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:22:08 AM

I've sold half of my coins. I'm ready for any thing, if it goes up or goes down, I can deal with the situation.
Well, we need a bitcoin rise more than $ 70 now, but I am not sure it will happen in two days. bitcoin price probably will be $ 700 in this month, but I am not sure it will happen on the 11th of July to come. I am pretty sure it will happen at the end of the month of July, well but we better hope that it will happen.
The present bitcoin price is $660 this upsurge in Bitcoin price seems good and hope it will reach $700 within two days and within this month the price can reach $800.

That prediction was pretty good. I think the bitcoin price is quite stable at the moment, good for adoption.

by the time the average joe spot the stability in the price, the market will be back in its volatile form again. the market has never been relatively stable for a long period of time. i think it will last a few weeks more at best.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:47:58 AM

by the time the average joe spot the stability in the price, the market will be back in its volatile form again. the market has never been relatively stable for a long period of time. i think it will last a few weeks more at best.
Bitcoin prices experienced moderate volatility during this week and if this stability continues for a week there can be a good price rise and it can be a path for user adoption.
AlphaSun

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:29:31 PM

I think the bitcoin price will trade between $600 to $800 between now and September. It will rise to $1000 later.
elite3000
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:55:40 PM

No, but close enough

$680 now, what is just $25 compared to Bitcoin volatility?
traderbit

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 10:07:20 PM

The bitcoin price is very stable after the halving happened. It seems that all the market is waiting to see where the trend is going before making any orders
It's not far the OP's target, the price was stable until it went to 600s, it was good at 700s. Now I will think that $700+ will be reached in the next few weeks.

Doubler Disburser 232515

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:25:32 AM

I think it's safe to say the price of BitCoins isn't gong to move much beyond the $ 650's for a few weeks, if not a few months.  Most people would agree that the price was pumped before halving in anticipation of the price being what it is now.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:01:35 AM

I think it's safe to say the price of BitCoins isn't gong to move much beyond the $ 650's for a few weeks, if not a few months.  Most people would agree that the price was pumped before halving in anticipation of the price being what it is now.

i bet it will take the same time, that was needed to move from 430 to the current value, so 3 months max
AlphaSun

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:02:33 PM

i bet it will take the same time, that was needed to move from 430 to the current value, so 3 months max

That is right. It is in the range between two to four months. After it reached that price, the price will rise faster.
universe_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:27:22 PM

yeah, im actually a little bit impressed that the price is staying still for that much time right now, i hope that we will see the price rocket up in the near future hopefully

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
AlphaSun

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:37:52 AM

yeah, im actually a little bit impressed that the price is staying still for that much time right now, i hope that we will see the price rocket up in the near future hopefully

The bitcoin price will stay around the current level for the next few months. When the new Core is released, the price could rise.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:44:00 PM

The bitcoin price will stay around the current level for the next few months. When the new Core is released, the price could rise.

I've seen several rally's the last week and not one did come close, which means there is too much resistance below 700 dollar.
So either a big pump can give us some action or the price will stay under 700 dollar. At least for now.
AlphaSun

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:09:05 AM

I've seen several rally's the last week and not one did come close, which means there is too much resistance below 700 dollar.
So either a big pump can give us some action or the price will stay under 700 dollar. At least for now.

I would not call that rally. That is just normal market volatility. The 5% daily price change is very normal.
Estimated

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:23:39 AM

I would not call that rally. That is just normal market volatility. The 5% daily price change is very normal.

The bitcoin price will trade between $600 to $800 in next few months. Any price within  that range is normal.
pearl11

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:36:50 AM

i am gonna post this kind of guessing, because i am curious that what  will ever happen when the block is just halved and/or it is just happened. anyone? Huh
i got an idea that to trade more with bitcoin to gain more popularity/demand of the bitcoin. Smiley
Were already leaving july and the price did not reach the 705$ mark. But its not a sign that bitcoin will go down.,infact its sign of bitcoin rising that will lead to a unexpexted price.
AlphaSun

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 08:38:51 AM

i am gonna post this kind of guessing, because i am curious that what  will ever happen when the block is just halved and/or it is just happened. anyone? Huh
i got an idea that to trade more with bitcoin to gain more popularity/demand of the bitcoin. Smiley
Were already leaving july and the price did not reach the 705$ mark. But its not a sign that bitcoin will go down.,infact its sign of bitcoin rising that will lead to a unexpexted price.

I think the bitcoin price will trade betwen $640 to 660 in the next few days. There is no news to drive the price.
Casmatesid

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:28:20 PM

I think the bitcoin price will trade betwen $640 to 660 in the next few days. There is no news to drive the price.

If the bitcoin is very stable and rise just 1% per week, it will be a good candidate to be a currency.
AlphaSun

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 03:44:06 PM

If the bitcoin is very stable and rise just 1% per week, it will be a good candidate to be a currency.

That is ideal. But bitcoin traders will not be happy about that. They want volatility to transfer your money into their pocket.
Estimated

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:39:37 PM

That is ideal. But bitcoin traders will not be happy about that. They want volatility to transfer your money into their pocket.

I think so. I hope in a few years, the bitcoin market cap becomes $1000 billion so that is more difficult to manipulate the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: