Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:33:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make a Living Trading?  (Read 4311 times)
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:40:03 AM

I am starting with very small money and started trading and I believe if you trade coins with medium to high volume you could easily reach that target, maybe more. I am looking for a good robot for the altcoin exchanges but am not sure which one is the best.
Yeah alt coin with a great volume can help you to earn money faster and easier. If you ask me i would not use robot/bot because why would need that if you are skilled enough to face problems and make better decision. Don't rely on bots because you can make better profits than them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:51:39 AM

Hi!

What do you people think about making a living by trading BTC/USD or BTC with other ALT Coins?

Do you think it's possible to make a living with an excellent starting capital? ($100k ~)

I am looking to get at least $5000 per month profit with this capital

Can we have this kind of income as a "sustainable income."

Is anyone making a living trading? What kind of strategy do you like more.

With 100 k you can choose with what to trade, you have enough money to trade with BTC and with alt's in the same time. There is people who live from trading and gambling, both are risky jobs, but profit can be high.
I recommend you to try trading with just 1 % of your money, and don't invest more until you become sure in what you are doing, and how big risk you are taking.
In many ways trading is like gambling, so be very careful with your money, if you make bad moves you can stay without your money.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:05:45 AM

Hi!

What do you people think about making a living by trading BTC/USD or BTC with other ALT Coins?

Do you think it's possible to make a living with an excellent starting capital? ($100k ~)

yes it is possible but it is not going to be an easy thing to pull off.

trading may not be the most glamorous job in the world because of the risks and the stress that it will have on your life but it can be a good and profitable thing to do.

but i personally like doing it as a second job not to make a living from it.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:04:25 AM

If you invest in bitcoins now, and if the price doubles up, you will already make a whopping 100% profit on your investment, which means you have already secured your 20 months profit in a single bet.
cutepapyboy

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:31:37 AM

Hi!

100k$ is a huge bankroll. well you need to know how to read charts. technical/fundamental analysis. plan your trades. and set a goal. You need also to know how to control you emotion. Im happy 5% to 10% gain in a day. You must consider also if you are a long term or short term trader.
Totalreturnfund

Activity: 112

Hallo world!

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:42:02 AM

Invest in more assets, and invest a bit in my project too  Smiley

Space Available for Signature - PM me if interested.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:20:06 PM

I am starting with very small money and started trading and I believe if you trade coins with medium to high volume you could easily reach that target, maybe more. I am looking for a good robot for the altcoin exchanges but am not sure which one is the best.
Yeah alt coin with a great volume can help you to earn money faster and easier. If you ask me i would not use robot/bot because why would need that if you are skilled enough to face problems and make better decision. Don't rely on bots because you can make better profits than them.

Yeah, if a person is expert in trade then why will he rely on bots and create a risk for his/her money, the better is that a person do trade himself and if h/she is not expert in trade then they do not need to start trade but have to learn about trade first and after that they should have to invest there.
Dwelach

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:01:29 PM

You can make a living with trading but its still the question if its really worth it because in my eyes its compared with gambling.
Trading can let you lose a lot of money but it also can let you earn a lot of money its luck that is involved with it.
andyste

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:43:15 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2016, 08:24:50 PM by andyste

you have much capital money, you can make trading for living, because profit is over you salary job offline
is low capital money so profit is low and nothing is trading for living
if you every month can get 1-5 bitcoin constant every month i thin you can get make a living trading
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:16:52 AM

With your capital you really can make a living, no shit. If I were you I would choose BTC to USD. imo you would take a lower risk in btc-usd than going to btc-altcoin trading.
MicrosoftMike

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:55:25 AM

Trade with 50x leverage on bitmex, make them $$$$$

https://www.bitmex.com/register/P9U0Ve
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:25:13 PM

With your capital you really can make a living, no shit. If I were you I would choose BTC to USD. imo you would take a lower risk in btc-usd than going to btc-altcoin trading.
In my opinion btc-altcoin trading would be the best to help him to grow his capital fast because there are many coins to choose. So if there are many option it will help you a lot because you can choose what is on the trend which is best among the rest and so forth. If you ask me and i have that huge amount of money i will put it on a trading site Smiley.
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:23:01 PM

There is a lot of things that can let you money for a living in the bitcoin but trading could be a method to do this.
The only thing is that its not very secure in my eyes due to the fact its also based on luck you need,
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:07:45 PM

Hi!

I have to say that i dont do "Living trading" but i actually know a lot of people who do it successfully.
It may seem kind of easy with big balance,but all of my friends who can achieve this said it is incredibly hard work to do this,mostly because the lack of knowledge.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:58:10 AM

In my opinion if you consider earning bitcoin through trading as additional earning small investment is enough. When you consider it for your living huge capital as well more time is need to be spent to get good earning to fulfil your needs.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:17:46 AM

You would require to have a good amount to money so that with few you can trade, some you can buy alt coins and for some you can hold btc and if price rises you can sell or hold for some months.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:59:12 PM

You have 100000$ bankroll and willing to win 5000$ per month which is just 5% of your bankroll per month even that gain is possible within one day or one week of trading if you go with good strategy. But in your case bankroll is high so i doubt market can handle this amount without price getting changed significantly, as i am small level trader.

Cast12

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:37:12 AM

Making a living trading isn't advisable, because the market is volatile.
Totalreturnfund

Activity: 112

Hallo world!

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:12:35 AM

Making a living trading isn't advisable, because the market is volatile.

No, is possible because market offer a lot of asset. Simply split investment in more of this  Smiley

Space Available for Signature - PM me if interested.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:40:31 AM

You would require to have a good amount to money so that with few you can trade, some you can buy alt coins and for some you can hold btc and if price rises you can sell or hold for some months.
Yeah that's a good suggestion spread that huge amount of money on different markets like putting some money on alt coin market to grow that capital faster because there are much of coins that are available on market and most of them are very easy to manipulate because you have a lot of money. And put the rest of your money on bitcoin and just hold them for a long term investment and i'm sure just after 4 years or more the amount that you invested will surely doubled Smiley.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: