Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Prize Bag]Brass Ravenbits + Lealanas  (Read 322 times)
ezeminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 01:27:28 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2016, 06:22:47 AM by ezeminer

I wanted to attempt something different than all the raffles that have been going on recently.

So I introduce the prize bag.

Here's a simple breakdown of how it works, you will pick a number (for this one it is 1-4), send the funds to the address listed. In return you will get whatever is under that number.

Here are the prizes:

Each bag will come with a lealana and a ravenbit.
The Ravenbit brass colors are gray, green, yellow, and red. This is in order of rarity, excluding orange series which I do not have.
The Lealanas are three unfunded 0.1 coins, and one funded 0.25 coin.

Here are the numbers:

Rules:
One spot per person.
The rules are simple, pick a number and pay to the address provided.
Shipping is included on items, international should be careful as I know some countries are tough on imports. The Lealanas are silver. But I will mark as tokens or however makes it easier for customers.

Ticket Price:
0.2BTC per ticket (this includes shipping to wherever you are)

Bitcoin Address to pay to:
1EZeMiNERe7GysbJyYHzCDMTGETrEFA9c

Any questions or comments are appreciated.

Best of Luck.

chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 04:40:57 AM

ok so the lealana funded 0.25 is with the gray Ravenbit ?

This is tempting but 170$ for them is quite high unless we win the funded one Grin lol
ezeminer (OP)
Legendary

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 04:44:34 AM

This is tempting but 170$ for them is quite high unless we win the funded one Grin lol
It is all random, I know it is a little high. I may have overestimated the ravenbits value a little. I was debating on dropping it back on price a little. How would 0.2 sound per ticket?

miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 04:49:22 AM

It might be better to wait for all the slots to be filled before you reveal the prize. It's more security for you.

And I think in terms of pricing, I guess this format is ideal if you have a set of prizes all valued the same and then one of two prizes above and below that value.

Either way, this is a fresh take on things and I hope it catches on in someway Smiley

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 04:56:50 AM

It is all random, I know it is a little high. I may have overestimated the ravenbits value a little. I was debating on dropping it back on price a little. How would 0.2 sound per ticket?

I'm in for #2 if it's 0.2 btc Smiley
ezeminer (OP)
Legendary

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:12:27 AM

It might be better to wait for all the slots to be filled before you reveal the prize. It's more security for you.

And I think in terms of pricing, I guess this format is ideal if you have a set of prizes all valued the same and then one of two prizes above and below that value.

Either way, this is a fresh take on things and I hope it catches on in someway Smiley
I didn't think of that. Probably should have taken a note from minerjones and his fun raffle. I more had thought hey maybe people would be interested in ravenbits, and some lealanas.

I will back the price down to 0.2BTC to be fair, and maybe get more interest.

I will ship all the prizes at the same time, so that people can't find out what is what beforehand.

ezeminer (OP)
Legendary

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:08:02 AM

Bump.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: