Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 04:41:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tutorials section should be added in the forum  (Read 582 times)
deathcode (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 05:07:06 AM

Ok, I couldn't find an actual Tutorials section in the forum and I think it would be a great idea to have either a section that points to some wiki pages with tutorials or white papers posted directly in the tutorials section.

I'm trying to find a tutorial of "How to read bitcoin transactions and how to follow one bitcoin from its creation to its transfer/split to other addresses.

If any SME wants to write something about it, or if anyone supports the idea of a Tutorials section or white papers section, please let's hear from you.
If such section does exist and I missed it, please let me know!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoJunky

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2013, 05:09:24 AM

Ok, I couldn't find an actual Tutorials section in the forum and I think it would be a great idea to have either a section that points to some wiki pages with tutorials or white papers posted directly in the tutorials section.

I'm trying to find a tutorial of "How to read bitcoin transactions and how to follow one bitcoin from its creation to its transfer/split to other addresses.

If any SME wants to write something about it, or if anyone supports the idea of a Tutorials section or white papers section, please let's hear from you.
If such section does exist and I missed it, please let me know!

This would be pretty nice to have and would help out developers new to Bitcoin. I would definitely spend some time there.

reg

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 07:32:16 AM

This would be pretty nice to have and would help out developers new to Bitcoin. I would definitely spend some time there.

+1  If you could see and believe the hassle I am having handling simple? actions, this is a necessity- I hope it will happen. reg
BookLover

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

^Bitcoin Library of Congress.

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 02:17:07 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2013, 02:28:09 PM by BookLover

+1  I like the idea of a tutorial section.  Would make it easier to find step by step instructions.

+1  If you could see and believe the hassle I am having handling simple? actions, this is a necessity- I hope it will happen. reg

Is English not your native language?  If so I applaud you for leaning and successfully communicating in a second language.  If English is your native language, well, read your posts before posting.

"Cross fingers and hope their are no grammatical errors." Wink

EDIT: I knew I recognized the posting style, I helped you try to install Bitcoin a while back.  Can't believe it didn't click sooner.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: