Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:16:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Autodoge.com - The highest paying Dogecoin faucet. NO MINIMUM PAYOUTS.  (Read 2606 times)
kanoptx (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:02:14 AM

thx for the feedback guys! we are really happy with it, and from now on were planning on announcing every new faucet here on btctalk

we will def. look into changing the time to 1 hour. not sure if it will be changed, but we will talk about it. thank you, once again guys  Cheesy

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 06:41:16 AM

Are there going to be any bonus days like Sole faucets?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
kanoptx (OP)

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:17:43 AM

Are there going to be any bonus days like Sole faucets?

not right now. but in the future, maybe. what would you suggest, regarding bonus weekdays for autodoge?

Scaccomatt0
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 11:10:49 AM

Thank you,
Site added to Android Smart Faucet Rotator
and Cryptoworld

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
kanoptx (OP)

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:16:43 AM

Thank you,
Site added to Android Smart Faucet Rotator
and Cryptoworld

thank you so much!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

kanoptx (OP)

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:40:28 PM

AUTO WITHDRAWAL IS NOW HOURLY!
This means that every hour Autodoge will make an automatic payment to your account

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 05:49:39 PM

I can't verify my account. I opened verification link from my email, but on faucet page it's written, that my account is still unverified.

kanoptx (OP)

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:21:50 PM

I can't verify my account. I opened verification link from my email, but on faucet page it's written, that my account is still unverified.

Please contact support: help@solebtc.com so they can verify your email  Smiley

plungs

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:26:47 PM

This means that every hour Autodoge will make an automatic payment to your account

its great faucet i think.. i will add to my first list faucet.
good job admin
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 11:06:11 PM

I think you have made the right move changing it to every hour  Wink

Maybe you can have a bonus day where we can earn an extra amount of Doge like what SoleDoge does.Even if it's a small increase as people loves bonuses lol

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
kanoptx (OP)

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:46:43 PM

I think you have made the right move changing it to every hour  Wink

Maybe you can have a bonus day where we can earn an extra amount of Doge like what SoleDoge does.Even if it's a small increase as people loves bonuses lol

Everyday is bonus day on autodoge! Cheesy on a more serios note though: We are not planning on adding a special day for Autodoge...yet. Smiley in the future, perhaps

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 01:42:54 PM

Please contact support: help@solebtc.com so they can verify your email  Smiley
Thanks, your support helped me. Now my account is verified.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:37:19 PM

As per your thread topic it means that we dont have to be online to claim every hour or min , one time if we login and verify the account and setup it fully it will automatically send the doge coin, but it is more than 24 hrs and yet i have not received any doge coins and now when i opened it it is asking the captcha to be solved to claim then what is the difference between other sites and your site.
kanoptx (OP)

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:56:58 PM

As per your thread topic it means that we dont have to be online to claim every hour or min , one time if we login and verify the account and setup it fully it will automatically send the doge coin, but it is more than 24 hrs and yet i have not received any doge coins and now when i opened it it is asking the captcha to be solved to claim then what is the difference between other sites and your site.

Autodoge makes automatic payments to your address with no minimum payouts. unlike other faucets that require a x minimum of coins before withdrawing to your wallet.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:58:31 PM

Autodoge makes automatic payments to your address with no minimum payouts. unlike other faucets that require a x minimum of coins before withdrawing to your wallet.

then this faucet is totally waste as in freedoge.co.in site gives more than coin what you give is more less than a penny.
kanoptx (OP)

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:13:55 PM

then this faucet is totally waste as in freedoge.co.in site gives more than coin what you give is more less than a penny.

I disagree. that faucet will mostly give your 2.50 every hour. we give you a minimum of 0.5 doge every five minutes... if you do the math, Autodoge pays out. and 0.5 is the minimum Wink

solebtc

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:03:37 PM

Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue
solebtc

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 06:20:43 AM

AutoDoge has got 30K registered users . Thanks to all of you.
kanoptx (OP)

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:54:27 AM

AutoDoge has got 30K registered users . Thanks to all of you.

such users. much registry

matusleha

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:48:36 PM

I have not auto payout
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: