Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:23:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Autodoge.com - The highest paying Dogecoin faucet. NO MINIMUM PAYOUTS.  (Read 5935 times)
stpaxoliydina66

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:03:12 PM

cкaмитcя кpaн
Sonnentanz

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 07:15:58 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 07:39:25 AM by Sonnentanz

I am not receiving my payments last days.
Is it working fine for you, fellas?

Not receiving payments since 29th of august either. Before I received a few but can't tell if all payments. The Faucet itself says that the Doge since 29th have been transfered but they never arrived. I also followed the "News" link at the bottom of the page leading to this adress https://help.solebtc.com/category/faq/ and the email-adress for support shown there doesn't exist. All in all seems like a scam to me at the moment.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 09:41:41 PM

I am not receiving my payments last days.
Is it working fine for you, fellas?

Not receiving payments since 29th of august either. Before I received a few but can't tell if all payments. The Faucet itself says that the Doge since 29th have been transfered but they never arrived. I also followed the "News" link at the bottom of the page leading to this adress https://help.solebtc.com/category/faq/ and the email-adress for support shown there doesn't exist. All in all seems like a scam to me at the moment.

It also looks like there very little transactions when I see them on the page. They also under 1 doge. That is very little. Now yes it is true it is up to 6k but chances are something close like 0.0001% .

Zugma

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:11:49 PM

Site does not pay. There is another one from the same people - "SoleDoges" also scam.
kanoptx (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:12:58 PM

It appears that autodoge is not paying users. i havent heard from the faucet owner for a while. best stay away (I dont run this faucet. I just wrote and posted the content requested and paid for)

StarsSkySolutions

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:07:42 PM

is still paying?
kanoptx (OP)

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:35:19 PM

is still paying?

Some users say not. No response from the actual dev. try it out once and stay away f it doesnt pay. good luck

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 08:18:18 PM

I'm still need to claim ~50 doge to reach payout, but I stopped to claim due to some negative feedbacks about payments. It would be nice to heard, does somebody tried to cashout in past few days and did received payment or not. If I won't get answer, I will try to reach payment treshold and I will report about payment situation.

kanoptx (OP)

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 10:33:20 AM

I'm still need to claim ~50 doge to reach payout, but I stopped to claim due to some negative feedbacks about payments. It would be nice to heard, does somebody tried to cashout in past few days and did received payment or not. If I won't get answer, I will try to reach payment treshold and I will report about payment situation.

would be cool to confirm this. But I think the devs ran away. It's rly shitty, I had no idea they were going to do this, they told me they wanted to be the best faucet ever, lol...

best stay away from http://solejack.com/ aswell, same devs.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: