Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:56:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: country and niche targted facebook fans and group members  (Read 269 times)
meril191 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:10:38 AM

hello , i can make facebook group or page as your request.

you can get -
100% niche and country targeted fans or group members
i can do city targeted too
100% real and active fans and members
not use bots or addmefast sites
5k will deliver within 2 days ( 48 Hours)

please add me on skype - meril191

bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:12:46 AM

Kindly be more descriptive as how you will be doing this and what is the past experience you have regarding this. Do you have for yourself any page ? What are the charges and will it differ from country or city?
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:27:45 AM

Kindly be more descriptive as how you will be doing this and what is the past experience you have regarding this. Do you have for yourself any page ? What are the charges and will it differ from country or city?
How descriptive you want him to be ? Write you a book about his service and the related theories involved in creating a Facebook group ?You will be a good interviewer,except you stop asking lame questions.
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:53:51 AM

what more description you need man,? OP already told so much. just place an order and see how he will do his work..
I am thinking to give him a job for city targeted fanpages. I belongs to a city where only 5000 peoples using facebook and and I almost know all of them. it would be interested for me to collect all my city holders in one page.
@OP I'll come to you with a big challenge..

How descriptive you want him to be ? Write you a book about his service and the related theories involved in creating a Facebook group ?You will be a good interviewer,except you stop asking lame questions.
that's what exactly I think.. some peoples just post none-sense here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: