Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:30:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for an UK education email (.ac.uk) anyone out there got any ideas??  (Read 304 times)
ITVS (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 02:38:08 PM

Anyone out there in the bitcoin community want to sell an .ac.uk email,
or know how to generate one / source one? Anyone??
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4270
Merit: 4539

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 02:42:28 PM

if your not actually part of an education institution then dont bother (i smell it as if you are going to scam/con someone by pretending to be from an educational institution)

if you are an educational institution then you would already have a method to get one.

sorry but i think its time you tried something else

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
ITVS (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 01:03:04 PM

I wouldn't call that Frank exactly. Feels like rudeness to me.
I am looking for an education account as it opens up access to a host of student discounts.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 01:05:26 PM

I wouldn't call that Frank exactly. Feels like rudeness to me.
I am looking for an education account as it opens up access to a host of student discounts.

Which host exactly? I have seen that most of the time just a .edu email works if you need any random edu email then check the Digital Goods section it doesnt cost expensive.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: