Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:36:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Save, Invest, Wait, Profit  (Read 2238 times)
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 04:50:04 PM

$17 a week for food? Are you fucking high?

bean and rice they say, stupid diet ever(no b12 no omega 3 etc..), i can do it with $25, by eating a much more healthy combination, like fruit and eggs, which provide everythign to the body

Yeah saying that I'm probably more like 17  dollars a  day lol.   But this is speculation thread so anything goes.  There is a  chance we can get such a massive  rise in bitcoin by 2020.  Its just an extremely small chance.  But still probably better than spending that money on lottery tickets every week.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:59:09 PM

Thats a nice article but by going with today's figures then thats assuming that your going to own 40 more bitcoins (with a cost of around $600 per) and then in 2020 they are going to shoot up in price to $80000 each. Seems a bit of a long shot to me.
I agree, I think a 5 year timespan of making an analyzation of almost 100x higher than the current price is not possible. We need more time, demand and exposure for that to happen.

you have to think more realistically.
100x the current price means 65000 $ which is not even possible to reach for bitcoin even if there is enough exposure and adoption in many years in the future. this will not happen.
time will passed and bitcoin will be more recognized but with the calculation that you did I don't think that it can happen as we know that some media already attacking bitcoin and making it bad reputation linking bitcoin to drugs or any criminality from the web so I don't think bitcoin can be that big. but good share OP no offense.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:11:31 PM

bean and rice they say, stupid diet ever(no b12 no omega 3 etc..), i can do it with $25, by eating a much more healthy combination, like fruit and eggs, which provide everything for the body

Depends on where you live. During my college days when I'm in badly need of money I can budget less than $20 USD per week.

But yeah there's no point of doing this anyway. By 2020, you'd be a vegetable.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:16:41 PM

bean and rice they say, stupid diet ever(no b12 no omega 3 etc..), i can do it with $25, by eating a much more healthy combination, like fruit and eggs, which provide everything for the body

Depends on where you live. During my college days when I'm in badly need of money I can budget less than $20 USD per week.

Honestly its a high amount if you are use 20$ weekly honestly i can only budget in week is %4 to %10 because i can eat free when i go in my friends how to ear for free so its budget and i can save more moeny or to buy for bitcoin.. so that i can make more profit..
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:29:54 PM

Nice article, but I think people are earning hard for their food, they cut from other expenditures and fulfill their food needs, we should have to increase our income for that savings.
Francisco (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:33:56 AM

Given the number of people I see purchasing prepared foods that are overweight and complaining about life being rough are not living smartly.  They are living gluttonously, a deadly sin by any book.  The only thing someone deserves after a long day is subsistence and peaceful sleep.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:44:48 AM

That is true. A dollar a day is actually sufficient for food in some developing countries.
Below that is what the government classifies as being 'poor'
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:35:57 PM

Well if bitcoin will really continuously rise it will be a good plan. If it ain't well it is bad because you'll lose your hard saved money but like they say no risk no reward.  Grin

I think you should only invest just a little with bitcoin so it will not bring you a big impact if ever the bitcoin price will not go up and becomes lower than what you are expecting . We cant be sure about that because we oftenly seen it going down like what other people saying there are no guarantee that bitcoin price will go very high .
M28MmickT

Activity: 433

BTG CEO

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:45:54 PM

Well if bitcoin will really continuously rise it will be a good plan. If it ain't well it is bad because you'll lose your hard saved money but like they say no risk no reward.  Grin

I think you should only invest just a little with bitcoin so it will not bring you a big impact if ever the bitcoin price will not go up and becomes lower than what you are expecting . We cant be sure about that because we oftenly seen it going down like what other people saying there are no guarantee that bitcoin price will go very high .

The amount of money to invest is relative to your experience in trading or stock investments, the confidence to invest a high amount and remain making right decisions until you take profit comes from the experience.

Francisco (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:48:37 PM

All profits in stocks, trading, or any other active investment must be denominated in a base currency.  I'd rather just hold the currency of the Internet Bitcoin and add to my bag each week by being smart with the food I eat.
useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:15:16 PM

All profits in stocks, trading, or any other active investment must be denominated in a base currency.  I'd rather just hold the currency of the Internet Bitcoin and add to my bag each week by being smart with the food I eat.
well i guess you are right that it is better to just hold your bitcoins and thats it because in this way you will definitely not lose everything and you might even make money

i would definitely not invest my bitcoins into anything because all the investment options with it are really risky in my opinion and it is definitely not worth doing that i think

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:25:50 PM

I also think that the trading or investment may be great potential for generating bitcoin, however, it is quite risky, and probably the best thing you can do to make a profit is by holding your bitcoin and waiting for profits.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 06:45:32 PM

Who can be sure that bitcoins may still exist till 2020? Also, the price 2 years ago was $1300 and now it's half the amount and hence the price also depends if you save your bitcoins. By 2020, we may reach $1300 or $300 and hence even though bitcoin's supply is limited, there is no surety that it is a good investment. If the price was less like $10-$100, we could consider saving bitcoins.

helloeverybody
Legendary

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 07:48:28 PM

Who can be sure that bitcoins may still exist till 2020? Also, the price 2 years ago was $1300 and now it's half the amount and hence the price also depends if you save your bitcoins. By 2020, we may reach $1300 or $300 and hence even though bitcoin's supply is limited, there is no surety that it is a good investment. If the price was less like $10-$100, we could consider saving bitcoins.

This is true but the market price back in 2013 was pure market manipulation by the wille bot. If this year /halving its real investors and not manipulation then the price should be far easier to Maintain.

prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:01:12 AM

I also think that the trading or investment may be great potential for generating bitcoin, however, it is quite risky, and probably the best thing you can do to make a profit is by holding your bitcoin and waiting for profits.
Bitcoins if bought at a lower/minimum rate can definitely be profitable as it has the potential to rise to above $1.5k but the issue is holding it for so long while it isn't even considered a legal currency anywhere and has no definite future. How much time would you consider holding 1-2 BTC? I think 1 year is max and not 4-5 years.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:47:30 AM

Well, I really like this rationale. I think this is a very simple idea that could make us make money the easy way. but I think it would be very difficult to keep bitcoin in a long time
This strategy is easy to make use of but the thing with Bitcoin is, is that you will have to wait a long time to make money. Some people just do not have the patient to wait a long time and want to make fast money.
That is the thing with Bitcoin you will have to wait but if it is going to pay off is still the question. 
Corenin
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:23:32 AM

Well, I really like this rationale. I think this is a very simple idea that could make us make money the easy way. but I think it would be very difficult to keep bitcoin in a long time
This strategy is easy to make use of but the thing with Bitcoin is, is that you will have to wait a long time to make money. Some people just do not have the patient to wait a long time and want to make fast money.
That is the thing with Bitcoin you will have to wait but if it is going to pay off is still the question. 

If you want to earn good profits from bitcoin then you need to hold it for at least next 2 to 3 years, as price would be surely in 4 digits by then, not possible to predict the exact price.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:55:58 PM

It's the right way to earn with bitcoins but the amount you save also depends. It should be an amount you can afford to invest and not beyond your budget. $17 isn't an amount you can pay for a healthy diet. I myself spend about $6-$7 per day if I have home food else $10-$15 if we eat in restaurants.

It amounts to $50-$60 per week and $200 per month which crosses the budget they actually calculated. Also, coinbase doesn't allow me to buy bitcoins. The calculation is completely wrong.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:03:34 PM

I mean very nice the saving part and automatic bitcoin rebuy. But this article assumes that BTC value will grow constantly which does not happpen as showed.
I could live on beans, rice and cereals but I think $20 a week is not enough.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 06:42:12 PM

If you want to earn good profits from bitcoin then you need to hold it for at least next 2 to 3 years, as price would be surely in 4 digits by then, not possible to predict the exact price.
Very long journey for bitcoin that we can sure if it will increase in that year.. and i think its better to invest and start your own business instead that you know that you can make a profit even in the future..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███