News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How much did you win ?
10k satoshi - 8 (16.7%)
20k Satoshi - 5 (10.4%)
30k-40k Satoshi - 4 (8.3%)
Over 40k - 28 (58.3%)
I stack em high ! (over 100k) - 3 (6.3%)
Total Voters: 48

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: largest faucet win you ever made  (Read 3665 times)
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:47:45 AM

From happy hour from primedice i can make it to 90k satoshi its highest i ever made
and from rollin.io faucet i can make it to 20k sat but then i get busted lol

How much time you spent on primedice and make that 90k amount from faucet ? I am just asking because i think that faucets are very slow way to earn money ?
crytoboost

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:23:46 AM

It is boring for me to play with faucet amount on dice sites with bigger odds, because winning chance are very less but we have to waste a lot of time there to make claim after the interval period, in general I avoid to play with this strategy.
LiQuidx

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:32:32 AM

I have hit over 40k sats once! Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:29:19 AM

The biggest won i get from faucet it's around 100k satoshi but for reach 100k satoshi need more than a half day and in the another day when i try to win 100k satoshi from faucet it's never can be again.

Oh ok my biggest was just 20k or 40k forgot which. Haha inwemt all in with it on a 50/50 roll and lost. Oh well it would have been cool to win half a $ just like that XP.
I think the important thing is to continue to play with patience. even if you play with a little amount that I think you have to be careful and patient. I'm sure you can win with a large profit may be more than 0.01 btc
yeah I ever gain more than 0.01 btc only from faucet
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:22:49 AM

I have won in Crypto-Games.net from the faucet which gives you 1000 satoshi per claim as initial amount but then depending on your activity level it can go just a bit above 10000 satoshi. Out of the amount of 10.000 satoshi I have managed to make 500.000 satoshi in the dice but then lost it all. Gambling websites which offer you free money to try their games are a good opportunity but most of the time you will just lose your satoshi in dice or slots in crypto games because they don't let you claim again from their faucet if you have not spent all of the amount already won from their faucet.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:25:38 AM

over 40k Cheesy  haha . they had a bug that time and now its gone Sad . but atleast i get it Cheesy  haha. its just a luck for me to discover those bugs Cheesy
frankmb

Activity: 308

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:20:05 AM

Well my faucet on PD is 3600+ satoshi and i like to hunt 9900x and I've hit it once with all in from faucet in just a few rolls.  Smiley (i did prerolled like 48k reds with 10 satoshi)
Too bad PD already archived the bet, but i won somewhat like 0.35+
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:07:41 PM

I have hit over 40k sats once! Smiley
wow I think you have a high level in rollin.io account. I was only a minor player, so I only got a small reward that claim. I'm not used to playing with faucet to gambling

veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:43:26 PM

some players got over 1 btc from free faucet
i personally managed to win 0.042 maximum (didn't cashout though)

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:53:50 PM

I won 250,000 satoshi from an app that was a bitcoin faucet. At the time this was only worth about 70 cents but it is what caused me to start using bitcoins. I used that 250,000 to gamble and managed to get it up to 400,000, after this I stopped as I didn't want to lose it. Despite this, the amount of times I have used faucets I expected to win more of these high amounts as I have only ever received above 40k satoshi once.

That's a lot. My largest faucet win was 100k satoshi. I had that amount twice.
A few days later I tried it again and i was just getting 500 satoshi so I stopped using their site.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:58:10 PM

some players got over 1 btc from free faucet
i personally managed to win 0.042 maximum (didn't cashout though)

It is indeed true, I see many people who earn more than 1 bTC in one week using only faucet, somehow they can get it, which obviously it is something remarkable and very profitable, but this I think is also in need of considerable power. So the hard work is the primary capital in reaching goals
wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:13:24 PM

When I am new to Bitcoins I don't know much knowledge about bitcoins i am claiming free Bitcoins from faucets but at first I think faucets are not giving me much amounts but then after a few weeks I Get 5000 satoshi in a Single Claim from a Faucet I don't remember....
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:17:48 PM

Finally someone talking about faucets! My biggest win was from 200 satoshis to 150k, and then the 150 k turned into 0.02... Good times, I wish I had this luck again Cheesy I am playing with the faucet right now, trying to hit a 9900x roll.
frankmb

Activity: 308

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:25:55 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2016, 06:43:09 PM by frankmb

Finally someone talking about faucets! My biggest win was from 200 satoshis to 150k, and then the 150 k turned into 0.02... Good times, I wish I had this luck again Cheesy I am playing with the faucet right now, trying to hit a 9900x roll.

I always love the 9900x i also hit the 99000x once on betking, just 46k rolls. Smiley

Not a huge win, but i'm always excited to hit such high multipliers.  Grin
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:36:48 PM

I also trying to hit 9900x but not faucet amount playing with my own money. Faucet amount is so high to keep on the roll all the time. So that my status with faucet amount win is not so impressive to tell others about my story. anyway good luck to you for your efforts with faucet amount.
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:26:47 PM

sorry but i am not going game in faucet because it is one of the more time consuming game and having very little amount money involve.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:48:35 PM

From happy hour from primedice i can make it to 90k satoshi its highest i ever made
I also often get a happy hour from primedice least get 20k satoshi then I do it to gambling. when I get 100k satoshi and then. I immediately withdraw it and claim faucet, happy hours again up to promo happy hour ends. at least I profited 200k satoshi
yeah its very happy you know

bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:26:16 AM

I don't use any faucet of any site. At start when I was new to bitcoin gambling one of my friends told me to make money from faucet and then playing further with that to win big. I was trying hard to make some satoshis for few days and then left the idea behind. I was sure it is waste of time and then started playing with own money some medium ranged bets. I never succeed to make any withdraw from faucet even then when I was in it at start.
JasonXG (OP)

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 03:44:33 PM

Wow 65% of ypu say over 40k winnings from a faucet. Damn where are you guys playing Smiley lucky bugger's.
I also often get a happy hour from primedice least get 20k satoshi then I do it to gambling. when I get 100k satoshi and then. I immediately withdraw it and claim faucet, happy hours again up to promo happy hour ends. at least I profited 200k satoshi
yeah its very happy you know

Primedice you say ? Please explain how this happy hour works ? Perhaps I will join in. Just reply Jere or if you want pm me. Maybe I'll sign up under you. I dont think o have a prime dice account so you will male a small bit from me but no promises, I may or may not make deposits there bit hey nothing for you to lose only to win Smiley Thanks.
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:23:17 PM

Excluding freebitco.in, since it allows you to build up your balance, I got my balance up at Primedice from 200 to 3xxx sats, but stopped going there when I got the message that I could only play for credits, because I'm a U.S citizen. I don't care to mess around with proxy bs, I go there to play, but if I were to win a 'grand' amount through my tedious gameplay, I should be able to withdrawl (or even deposit).

One of those things I guess...

I'm a low risk person, so I only make teeny amounts of change. But I have fun, which is all that matters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: