Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:18:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You cannot get a loan here? Move to getline.in  (Read 1898 times)
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:13:00 AM

OP i think it's better to open a signature campaign to advertise your site and promote it between the Bitcoin's community, instead opening more than thread. Just my advice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:51:19 AM

Just a heads up. I managed to withdraw 0.001 btc from the bonuses I received from logging in daily. I noticed that the daily rewards are decreasing. It started from 0.0004 btc down to 0.0002 btc today.  Anyway, I wanted to invest but the listings I view are not changing. All were just the same loan listed from last week and I thought hey, the are provably not active. I hope you can do something to promote the site to bring life in it.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 12:59:19 PM

Just a heads up. I managed to withdraw 0.001 btc from the bonuses I received from logging in daily. I noticed that the daily rewards are decreasing. It started from 0.0004 btc down to 0.0002 btc today.  Anyway, I wanted to invest but the listings I view are not changing. All were just the same loan listed from last week and I thought hey, the are provably not active. I hope you can do something to promote the site to bring life in it.
Matter of fact,if the site had actual lenders or borrowers,the owner wouldn't pay people few satoshis just to be active on the website.Speaking of bringing life into it,maybe a signature campaign or other promos should do well.This is the first time I actually opened the website anyway.
maincoon (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 08:51:23 PM

Just a heads up. I managed to withdraw 0.001 btc from the bonuses I received from logging in daily. I noticed that the daily rewards are decreasing. It started from 0.0004 btc down to 0.0002 btc today.  Anyway, I wanted to invest but the listings I view are not changing. All were just the same loan listed from last week and I thought hey, the are provably not active. I hope you can do something to promote the site to bring life in it.
Matter of fact,if the site had actual lenders or borrowers,the owner wouldn't pay people few satoshis just to be active on the website.Speaking of bringing life into it,maybe a signature campaign or other promos should do well.This is the first time I actually opened the website anyway.

this site have over 100 BTC lent and thousand of users. This promotion is intended as short time promotion for bitcoin talk users to test site without risking their own coins.

Total bonus is the same no matter how many users are active daily - so if there will be some fake accounts i will ban them from receiving bonus here. 

Signature campaign is good idea - i already have some signature designs prepared

❘|❘ NEUFUND — Re-Imagine ICOs | Connect off- and on-chain with equity tokens | Enjoy risk-free commitment ❘|❘
JOIN THE ICBM | JOIN THE DISCUSSION
maincoon (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 08:52:39 PM

OP i think it's better to open a signature campaign to advertise your site and promote it between the Bitcoin's community, instead opening more than thread. Just my advice.

Why signature campaign seems like only way to promote service here? Free coins to test service is working better because it allows people to test the site without the risk of losing their own money in first place.

❘|❘ NEUFUND — Re-Imagine ICOs | Connect off- and on-chain with equity tokens | Enjoy risk-free commitment ❘|❘
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:15:51 PM

Just a heads up. I managed to withdraw 0.001 btc from the bonuses I received from logging in daily. I noticed that the daily rewards are decreasing. It started from 0.0004 btc down to 0.0002 btc today.  Anyway, I wanted to invest but the listings I view are not changing. All were just the same loan listed from last week and I thought hey, the are provably not active. I hope you can do something to promote the site to bring life in it.

I've been logging in daily for days now. I got a bonus the first day and nothing ever since (I even invested in a user's listing on day 1, so I'm active).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
stiffbud

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:32:07 PM

Why signature campaign seems like only way to promote service here? Free coins to test service is working better because it allows people to test the site without the risk of losing their own money in first place.
Sig campaign prolly is your best option if you want maximum exposure. You want your ads scattered and showing in every part of the forum to maximize the people who can see it. Giving away free coins in your site can be exploited by fake users. You can say there are people being active in your site for the free coins but they are there only to claim, not to try the service itself.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:37:20 PM

I used getline and it's.... Special. Let's just say it lacks of profesionalism. Compared to sites as BTCJam it really lacks finishing process. Good base but you should work more on your design and the guarantee you can give cause it's hard to be convinced by your site.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
maincoon (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 02:15:37 AM

I've been logging in daily for days now. I got a bonus the first day and nothing ever since (I even invested in a user's listing on day 1, so I'm active).

Weird. It count daily login as "active" user.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:17:33 AM

Even more weird. I just checked and apparently within the last 2.5 hours I was given 2x as much as I got on the first day, lol. Not sure if that was manual, or it's bugged or something.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:19:22 AM

Last bonus I received was on July 6  
2016-07-06 00:03   ฿0.00022314
I'm also logging in daily but I did not received anything on July 7.
BBHex

Activity: 210

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 02:45:58 AM

i recieved the daily bonus on my account .0005btc~ but currently is there any problem on the site? i want to try to give loans to people but when i click invest on the top bar it redirects to my profile

ripplehd

Activity: 154

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:14:01 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2016, 09:30:31 AM by ripplehd

another flaw with this lending site I withdrew BTC0.0015 and it now tells me withdrawals are temporarily suspended but earlier when I tried it said minimum is BTC0.001. can you also explain to me why getline wants to access my camera? its a lending site everyone is complaining about investing to borrowers withdrawing bonus' at least outline what is going on at this moment in time. I read FAQ's but the information is not enough it takes me to a community page please someone fix this site before it collapses.

maincoon (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 10:08:45 AM

another flaw with this lending site I withdrew BTC0.0015 and it now tells me withdrawals are temporarily suspended but earlier when I tried it said minimum is BTC0.001. can you also explain to me why getline wants to access my camera? its a lending site everyone is complaining about investing to borrowers withdrawing bonus' at least outline what is going on at this moment in time. I read FAQ's but the information is not enough it takes me to a community page please someone fix this site before it collapses.

Minimum is 0.001 BTC (due to network fees)

Access for camera is because you can withdraw to QR code (so you can scan QR code with webcam)

This site is focused on credit lines as opposed to loans so investing in them is bit more complicated. There is no "funding period" and "% funded" per loan - if borrower is withdrawing anything credit line is activated immediately.

I found out that there is large number of people that are not good fit for loan - mostly because they have 0 initial reputation.
I don't trust now bitcoin talk account statuses as people are using loans to actually sell their account.

So there will be no taking account as collateral.

By giving multiple small amounts to many people i can get "wisdom from crowd" to estimate who should be eligible for loan.

If there will be to many scammers i will not lend to bitcoin talk users - now i want to see if there are some good borrowers here or just scammers. Anybody can be investor but most people are not good borrowers so any investors should make due diligence before investing

maincoon (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 07:35:37 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2016, 07:47:07 PM by maincoon

Bonus - currently it's 0.0165915 BTC monthly (estimated) // payout is daily (for day before) and changing

// I am spending some amount distributed between daily active users to promote investing in getline platform

Keep Calm and move to Getline.in

I am thinking about changing it so it gives payout only to active getline users that have getline signature. // Much better payouts

Anybody interested in getting money from getline for signature?

(Just want to see how many people are interested - thread on signature campaigns will follow)

ripplehd

Activity: 154

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:41:30 PM

Getline is not easy enough for me i know you add bonuses everyday to my account that is great but when i try to invest to a borrower who's asking for a loan of BTC10, nothing changes on the top right corner where it shows BTC0 in my non invested amount. Does that mean the loan has to be accepted by the borrower so once he withdraws to his wallet, will it update in the top right corner saying i've invested this much btc?

mishra1994

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:42:59 PM

i really not able to understand how getline works.I tried sites like btcpop and loanbase.but getline is totally different and too complicated atleast for me..i dont see any borrowers or investors there
drwtsn32

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:06:33 PM

Hi, I'm having a problem with signing up.
After clicking submit or pressing enter, the page just reloads and says nothing.
Am I the only one experiencing this?

I'm using Chrome 51.0.2704.106

Heads up! I've been able to sign up now. I'm glad because I really wanna try this one.
Looks like no one cares though.
MrWang

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 02:35:39 PM

Bonus - currently it's 0.0165915 BTC monthly (estimated) // payout is daily (for day before) and changing

// I am spending some amount distributed between daily active users to promote investing in getline platform

Keep Calm and move to Getline.in

I am thinking about changing it so it gives payout only to active getline users that have getline signature. // Much better payouts

Anybody interested in getting money from getline for signature?

(Just want to see how many people are interested - thread on signature campaigns will follow)

You know I'm down for that.. let me know
MrWang

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 02:39:07 PM

If I'm not mistaken... video promotions/marketing are already in development.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: