Poll
Question: I invest ____ of my fund into bitcoin
below 10% - 91 (44.6%)
25% - 49 (24%)
50% - 30 (14.7%)
75% - 25 (12.3%)
100% - 9 (4.4%)
Total Voters: 204

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you put all your money into bitcoin?  (Read 56467 times)
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:36:17 AM

to me bitcoin is a safe investment therefore i put about 70% of my assets in bitcoin, i regularly investing my income as every month i invest all my salary in bitcoin, i bought 4 bitcoins every months from my salary, i know that bitcon still trading in a very very low price and it will not stay here for a long time. its price will sky rocket very soon, and then no one will be in position buy bitcoin, i am hopeful that bitcoin will take break above 1000 USD. and it is expected that at the end of this month or just in the start of next month bitcoin will cross its all time high price, so i can suggest to that if a person is interested to invest in bitcoin they should not waste time and do investment in bitcoin, hope that bitcoin will not disappoint you.

Wow, I can really sense the investor spirit in you Cresciuanto. I know you will be holding bitcoins in long period of time and still regularly buying in every single month and when it hits the thousand mark price, you are in for a big treat my friend! Smiley You will surely reap the fruit of your investment. Imagine, you are investing 70% and only live withing 30 of your salary that is a big move and worth enjoying the profit in due time. Good job! Smiley
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:28:04 AM

I haven't but I am tempted to as it looks stable right now.
But in a few days who knows. So maybe not just yet. Undecided

Whether prices are stable or flying, don't ever make that mistake of keeping all your money in any one investments because it can bring you hugely loss in some situations. So try to keep your money in few different investments and it will reduce your losses if any one product goes down very badly. Bitcoin prices some time goes in both ways very fast so you may lose lot of money in very short time if prices goes down.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:47:57 AM

Bitcoin is instrument of investment maybe for today bitcoin's price is stable, but next weeks,month, year, it will always be fluctuating. So if you wanna make investment on bitcoin make sure with you can lost it, because are risk on every instrument of investment.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:54:56 AM

Bitcoin is instrument of investment maybe for today bitcoin's price is stable, but next weeks,month, year, it will always be fluctuating. So if you wanna make investment on bitcoin make sure with you can lost it, because are risk on every instrument of investment.
Yes,exactly but all we know takingnrisk is much better because the winners on this world is the person who takes the risk.
Investment in bitcoin have a good future in the next years so i invested about 70% of my money.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:55:17 PM

Not at all, no one can predict what's going to happen in bitcoin world so investing all money could lead to heavy loss. So i keep 50% money with me for other purpose and 50% in bitcoin. I think is best way to be aware of losses
I dont think anybody would want to do that in the sense that how on earth would I keep all my resources in one place especially BITCOIN with the level of its volatility

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:28:00 PM

to me bitcoin is a safe investment therefore i put about 70% of my assets in bitcoin, i regularly investing my income as every month i invest all my salary in bitcoin, i bought 4 bitcoins every months from my salary, i know that bitcon still trading in a very very low price and it will not stay here for a long time. its price will sky rocket very soon, and then no one will be in position buy bitcoin, i am hopeful that bitcoin will take break above 1000 USD. and it is expected that at the end of this month or just in the start of next month bitcoin will cross its all time high price, so i can suggest to that if a person is interested to invest in bitcoin they should not waste time and do investment in bitcoin, hope that bitcoin will not disappoint you.

Bitcoin is not a safe investment, not sure what gives you that impression. Also, the current price is not very low, not even low, it's normal. Another thing, by who is it expected that the price will smash through the old ATH this year? If that person is giving you all the advice you have come up with in your post, then ditch that person. Nothing of what you say makes sense.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:52:15 PM

Bitcoin is not a safe investment, not sure what gives you that impression. Also, the current price is not very low, not even low, it's normal. Another thing, by who is it expected that the price will smash through the old ATH this year? If that person is giving you all the advice you have come up with in your post, then ditch that person. Nothing of what you say makes sense.

in addition to the various hackers all over the world looking for a way to get my money... I think I will look elsewhere for the safe keeping of my money and not in bitcoin wallet... Thank you everyone...

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:39:28 PM

Not at all, no one can predict what's going to happen in bitcoin world so investing all money could lead to heavy loss. So i keep 50% money with me for other purpose and 50% in bitcoin. I think is best way to be aware of losses
I dont think anybody would want to do that in the sense that how on earth would I keep all my resources in one place especially BITCOIN with the level of its volatility

I think now bitcoin has a good strength and it will make it more stronger when we start to put all of our money into bitcoin, with that the price will also increase faster , so we can say that there is no any problem to put all of our money in bitcoin.

Hire me for your campaign management
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 09:04:54 PM

I think now bitcoin has a good strength and it will make it more stronger when we start to put all of our money into bitcoin, with that the price will also increase faster , so we can say that there is no any problem to put all of our money in bitcoin.
If you have just have a small amount to invest or to buy bitcoin i think it can not change that bitcoin will stay at this level.. but if you have a lots of money to invest in bitcoin you can be change the price of bitcoin also you can change the price of bitcoin and it can be attract people to buy more bitcoin and sell them if they are already attracted so that you made a good profit..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 07:38:46 AM

I never put my money on bitcoin but I can say i put 50% of my effort on it, aside from my day job.  I seldom buy bitcoin when  i know I can earn it by doing some task available in this forum.  Mostly in all cases, i convert 70% of my earning to fiat money so i can send them to my mum to help in the family montly budget.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:18:02 AM

If you have just have a small amount to invest or to buy bitcoin i think it can not change that bitcoin will stay at this level.. but if you have a lots of money to invest in bitcoin you can be change the price of bitcoin also you can change the price of bitcoin and it can be attract people to buy more bitcoin and sell them if they are already attracted so that you made a good profit..

Moving bitcoins price wouldnt be simple , you have to be very rich in order to do that because  you can bought huge amounts  of bitcoin and surely it would move the price but  its  not  high enough. There are lots of  things to consider the movement  price of bitcoin and it depends  on some circumstances.

If you really believe on bitcoin take a partial amount on your salary only  you should not put all of your budget since its risky because of bitcoins price volatility.
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:23:06 AM

I'm save my money on bitcoins. with hold bitcoin this will be a good trading this are long-term investment, but for short-term i do it on trading ALTcoin. why not with a take a part for some chance there Cheesy
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 09:59:38 AM

Moving bitcoins price wouldnt be simple , you have to be very rich in order to do that because  you can bought huge amounts  of bitcoin and surely it would move the price but  its  not  high enough. There are lots of  things to consider the movement  price of bitcoin and it depends  on some circumstances.

If you really believe on bitcoin take a partial amount on your salary only  you should not put all of your budget since its risky because of bitcoins price volatility.

That is right. it is not a good idea and is not possible to put all of your money to bitcoin. Because there are still many merchants that sells your needs and wants that never accept bitcoins as payment. Thus, a certain percentage of your income shall be invested to bitcoins only and not all of your income Smiley
Kolder

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:07:03 AM

That is right. it is not a good idea and is not possible to put all of your money to bitcoin. Because there are still many merchants that sells your needs and wants that never accept bitcoins as payment. Thus, a certain percentage of your income shall be invested to bitcoins only and not all of your income Smiley

But take note that converting btc to fiat is very easy and some services offering to exchange btc into fiat in instant especially in asian country. I don't remember the wallet app but still they offer many ways to exchange btc. So i think it is ok to put all money to btc but not in alt coin ofcourse.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 10:16:21 AM

But take note that converting btc to fiat is very easy and some services offering to exchange btc into fiat in instant especially in asian country. I don't remember the wallet app but still they offer many ways to exchange btc. So i think it is ok to put all money to btc but not in alt coin ofcourse.
Yeah here in my country you can instantly exchange it in our fiat.. but the rate is $10 to $11 from the present price to the fiat price..  and 1% percent for exchanging rate.. 
Unlike you direct to exchange it in usd here and use western union to withdraw depends how much  you are withdrawing.
But it takes a long time before you can receive so i think its ok even they have a high rates.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:02:46 AM

I'm save my money on bitcoins. with hold bitcoin this will be a good trading this are long-term investment, but for short-term i do it on trading ALTcoin. why not with a take a part for some chance there Cheesy
Well, altcoin trading is too risky. The thing is that you don't know what to expect as people just buy themselves a position in certain altcoins just because they hope they will get pumped.

That's not really what I consider to be investing. It has more similarities with gambling.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:04:45 AM

I never put my money on bitcoin but I can say i put 50% of my effort on it, aside from my day job.  I seldom buy bitcoin when  i know I can earn it by doing some task available in this forum.  Mostly in all cases, i convert 70% of my earning to fiat money so i can send them to my mum to help in the family montly budget.

Yes me also do not convert my Fiat to bitcoins. But mostly its the other way around. When i need to fulfill my urgent needs i need to convert my bitcoins to Fiat as local stores do not accept bitcoins in my country,

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:24:18 PM

yes it is a fact that every kind of investment is risky, but if we study the nature of bitcoin and specially to predict it in present days, the price is bitcoin is expected to increase more therefore to me it is the best time to invest in bitcoin and hope that it will give you a good profit after some time.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:58:13 PM

I think from now the price of bitcoin will not drop but it will increase , and if someone buy today he will earn in the coming month, year etc.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 05:08:02 PM

but have invested my 75% assets in bitcoin. and still going to invest my whole salary in bitcoin. i do it because the price of bitcoin is really trading in a very very low price and i am 100% sure that the price of bitcoin will increase very soon, and this time it is not going to stay below 700 $ but this time it is going to cross 1200 USD level in the end of 2016 and hope that we will trade bitcoin in new year above 1200$, i will suggest to my friends that if they are interested to buy bitcoin so it is the best time to invest in bitcoin and they will never see the present price in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: