Poll
Question: I invest ____ of my fund into bitcoin
below 10% - 91 (44.6%)
25% - 49 (24%)
50% - 30 (14.7%)
75% - 25 (12.3%)
100% - 9 (4.4%)
Total Voters: 204

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you put all your money into bitcoin?  (Read 56467 times)
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:21:21 PM

in all my bussines iam never all in my money
this use bitcoin iam only use 10% in my capital money
Well, we have our own way to manage our money and whatever our decision we are going to enjoy the outcome or suffer the consequences if we make a wrong decision, putting all our money in one basket is not advisable in investment because if we failed with our investment we will lose everything, that is a big risky decision and we might not like to suffer in the end.
thats right mate the risk of getting busted should always be taking place as we all knew we cant predict what will happen to our future so better to have plan b if ever we failed the first one.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:46:06 PM

I put most of my money into bitcoin how about you?

No i didn't put all of my money into bitcoins as it is very risky,and also you can't use bitcoins in every store you i leave some fiat money for normal stores too

Exactly. Actually I'd put all my money into bitcoin I don't mind to live risky but the bad thing is I can't use it everywhere and converting back everytime is costing me money so this stops me from putting all my money in btc.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:20:29 PM

No i didn't put all of my money into bitcoins as it is very risky,and also you can't use bitcoins in every store you i leave some fiat money for normal stores too

True this is a problem what has to be adressed asap and what stops most people from using bitcoin more often.
We need it to be accepted more globally cause right now we can barely buy a coffee with it which sucks if i am honest.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 05:57:13 PM

True this is a problem what has to be adressed asap and what stops most people from using bitcoin more often.
We need it to be accepted more globally cause right now we can barely buy a coffee with it which sucks if i am honest.

I don't think it is the honest answer from you because why I am saying this is people from the forum will have the reason as price stability in Bitcoin because we can't speculate the value when will it rise and when will it fall.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:34:46 PM

I never put all my money into the bitcoin and I also would never do this I right now put in under the 10% of my net worth so I think that is good.
The bitcoin stays a risky investment.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:13:46 PM

i put most of my money but not the all. i keep some for my daily uses. i have my family and i am supporting it. i have one brother one sister mother and wife with 3 children. i am supporting them so i have to keep some money with m self to fulfill their needs and demands.
Off course am i not putting al of  my money into the bitcoin why would i do that when he can fall down that much and real money wont lose his worth offcourse,
Fiat loses its value every minute of every single day that is called inflation, in fact fiat currencies are one of the worst ways to try to store value and the dollar has lost more than 95% purchasing power.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:58:19 AM

i put most of my money but not the all. i keep some for my daily uses. i have my family and i am supporting it. i have one brother one sister mother and wife with 3 children. i am supporting them so i have to keep some money with m self to fulfill their needs and demands.
Off course am i not putting al of  my money into the bitcoin why would i do that when he can fall down that much and real money wont lose his worth offcourse,
Fiat loses its value every minute of every single day that is called inflation, in fact fiat currencies are one of the worst ways to try to store value and the dollar has lost more than 95% purchasing power.
That is because of the economy of our country but since bitcoin cannot function without fiat or without the support of fiat we have to deal with it, so if you are afraid you are losing the value of your money when you just save it in the bank, better allocate a portion of it for investment.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:14:33 PM

Off course am i not putting al of  my money into the bitcoin why would i do that when he can fall down that much and real money wont lose his worth offcourse,
That is because of the economy of our country but since bitcoin cannot function without fiat or without the support of fiat we have to deal with it, so if you are afraid you are losing the value of your money when you just save it in the bank, better allocate a portion of it for investment.
Bitcoin is money so it can function without fiat, the only reason that is not happening right now is because the adoption of bitcoin has been slow that is all.
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:26:49 PM

Exactly. Actually I'd put all my money into bitcoin I don't mind to live risky but the bad thing is I can't use it everywhere and converting back everytime is costing me money so this stops me from putting all my money in btc.

You have to get a bitcoin debit card so after that you will be use your bitcoin on all of those places where you are using your money in credit cards as these credit cards are from Visa and MasterCard and you will use them normally.

Hire me for your campaign management
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:42:47 PM

Bitcoin is money so it can function without fiat, the only reason that is not happening right now is because the adoption of bitcoin has been slow that is all.

Maybe it's slow for now but for what i see the development and progress for bitcoin is really good and provably the adoption will be more slowly faster in this incoming future, and if company will see that flactuation is not a barricade for this aspect i think many of them will jump off and accept bitcoin as their processor and so for now we only need to continue use it as support for bitcoin and its advisable also to not put any huge amount so the loss will not hurt us so much when price sudden down.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:10:09 AM

I never put all my money into the bitcoin and I also would never do this I right now put in under the 10% of my net worth so I think that is good.
Yes that's the most smart and smart way. I have also put in around 10-15% into bitcoin. And as far as alt coins are concerned I have only invested some part of my bitcoins into alts, trusted alts not just any new alts that just come up every day.
ArdiPrabowo

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:24:20 AM

iam never all in my money in to my bussnise
iam much bussines online and offline
in bitcoin iam use 10% in my capital money
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:32:05 AM

Yes that's the most smart and smart way. I have also put in around 10-15% into bitcoin. And as far as alt coins are concerned I have only invested some part of my bitcoins into alts, trusted alts not just any new alts that just come up every day.

Well putting some portion of money into any investment is really the approriate thing to do than to risk all your funds in those investmnet. More importantly, it's still better to minimize the loss than to expect more profits even you have not sure if it will succeed or not.

In that way, whatever the output, you still some money left to think of another investment.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:14:08 AM

I didn't put all my money into bitcoin I don't trust bitcoin enough yet to actually do that. As time goes by and the price increases i will put more money into bitcoin but right now the price is making me curious wether to trust it or not.
arseaboy

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:29:19 AM

I didn't put all my money into bitcoin I don't trust bitcoin enough yet to actually do that. As time goes by and the price increases i will put more money into bitcoin but right now the price is making me curious wether to trust it or not.
well the price fluctuation is our advantage if we wants to earn some more btc because we just have to watch and place our position in buying and selling our investment, in fact bitcoin can be a big asset in the long run so if yo can invest from time to time it will possibly grow,.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:51:19 AM

yeaaa split your money to various business and investment.
don't put all you have in one place , never ended good.
although bitcoin is the hottest choice investment place right now doesn't mean you can go allin make an investment.
Iceborn

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:05:40 PM

No I never did this and I'm also not the one that will ever do this because it would be way too risky and there is a lot of money in the game.
You can lose a lot of money and that is not worth it in my eyes.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:59:02 PM

No I never did this and I'm also not the one that will ever do this because it would be way too risky and there is a lot of money in the game.
Yes it would be too risky if put all the money they had into bitcoin. Bitcoin is still vulnerable to hack and if we put in bitcoin that there is a potential to lose and would be detrimental. If you put the most money into bitcoin was the right choice because we can benefit and not too risky big important thing is to be careful.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:19:51 PM

Yes it would be too risky if put all the money they had into bitcoin. Bitcoin is still vulnerable to hack and if we put in bitcoin that there is a potential to lose and would be detrimental. If you put the most money into bitcoin was the right choice because we can benefit and not too risky big important thing is to be careful.
even people who have a lot of money, they would not put all of their money. In addition to high risk due to lost by a hacker or a scam. but also the future of the bitcoin is not necessarily, although we all sure bitcoin will have a good future. but we all still it is not possible to put all of our money.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:39:14 PM

if you want to play safe then you certainly would not do. but if you want to benefit a lot in a short period of time then investing in bitcoin is the best choice. I only give advice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: