Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:42:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitspend has an amazing first week!  (Read 3995 times)
BitSpend

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2013, 01:08:15 AM

Okay no problem! I knew it was some legal ish :-)

That doesn't mean you cannot just order the game itself from Gamestop through Bitspend!  Heck, let us know what game you want to pre-order, and we will put it through for you as your first Bitspend purchase and we will waive the normal fee Smiley

MADinMelbourne

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 01:15:57 PM

VERY GREAT to hear this is working... shame it wasn't last week, when I was wracking my brain on how to buy an airfare with bitcoin I remembered the site that could buy whatever I wanted with bitcoin. Couldn't remember the name, put the question up in reddit and sure enough somebody linked me. Dammit though, site was down. I wanted to see if you could book a flight from Melbourne to Peru. Would you have been able to do it? Too late now, I'm leaving tomorrow. Flights would be a great thing to be able to pay for with bitcoin.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2013, 01:17:46 PM

If I get my hands on some coins would you guys be okay to order through this site? www.cooksongold.com
Bitspend.net (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 02:12:50 PM

VERY GREAT to hear this is working... shame it wasn't last week, when I was wracking my brain on how to buy an airfare with bitcoin I remembered the site that could buy whatever I wanted with bitcoin. Couldn't remember the name, put the question up in reddit and sure enough somebody linked me. Dammit though, site was down. I wanted to see if you could book a flight from Melbourne to Peru. Would you have been able to do it? Too late now, I'm leaving tomorrow. Flights would be a great thing to be able to pay for with bitcoin.

Have a great trip and the next time, we really look forward to helping you purchase your airline tickets!

Bitspend.net
Bitspend.net (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 02:15:24 PM

If I get my hands on some coins would you guys be okay to order through this site? www.cooksongold.com

We certainly can purchase anything you need for your hobby!

Bitspend.net
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2013, 04:36:43 PM

Bitspend.net

It's not a hobby! It's a trade and a profession! *bites* >_<

and thank you Cheesy nice to not have to rely on fiat.
Bitspend.net (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 04:58:03 PM

Bitspend.net

It's not a hobby! It's a trade and a profession! *bites* >_<

and thank you Cheesy nice to not have to rely on fiat.

Fantastic! Folks with bitcoins can purchase your products now too! They just need to contact us ;-)
podizzle

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 05:34:07 PM

great idea now I just need a way to accept bitcoins as payment on ebay. i know theres bitmit but all i see is buy it now no real auction action.
MADinMelbourne

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 01:36:14 PM

Have a great trip and the next time, we really look forward to helping you purchase your airline tickets!

Bitspend.net

FANTASTIC... I'll certainly give you the challenge next time I need a ticket out!
Gab1159

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 10:36:25 AM

Is booking a trip to Mexico or Jamaica a possibility?

Thank you for your business. The idea is really awesome and as someone said, this is the kind of thing that will make bitcoins go to the stars. I say you have a very bright future in front of you Smiley
bubblesort

Activity: 84

Lex Ad Impios

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 11:33:15 AM

Any chance for Gamestop gift cards??? Or Moneypaks?

Some of my SecondLife friends started selling game cards in SecondLife for Linden dollars.  I know you can probably find somebody here to exchange bitcoins for lindens, then you could buy the cards from them.  I don't know if they are still doing it.  The project was experimental about a year ago and they keep getting banned from SL for shooting people with penises.  I haven't seen them in a while.  If you want to look them up they are known as Woodbury.

2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 11:46:18 AM

ordered, the day after the next, everything was delivered.

awesome.
meemobtz

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 01:03:39 PM

This is really cool. I'll definitely use this when I have enough bitcoins to buy what I need.
randomguy7

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 08:24:41 PM

Is there an estimate when the site is going to be back online?
Xumux

Activity: 32
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 03:28:47 AM

I'm hoping to see this back online as well.

I've had purchases rejected so many times, probably because I don't reside in the US. Even if the destination address is in the US and the card is issued by a US bank, payments get declined, even Paypal payments.
Bitspend.net (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 03:13:43 PM

I'm hoping to see this back online as well.

I've had purchases rejected so many times, probably because I don't reside in the US. Even if the destination address is in the US and the card is issued by a US bank, payments get declined, even Paypal payments.

We are working diligently to get our new site squared away. We hope to be back up the first week of April with some fantastic features. We will keep everyone posted as our launch date nears!

Bitspend.net
corbs132

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 03:58:53 PM

Do you think you can accept litecoins too?
Bitspend.net (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 05:20:28 PM

Do you think you can accept litecoins too?

At this point in time we have no plans to include litecoins. Bitcoins is a proven currency with many owners eager for a place to purchase everyday items. If we change that policy, we'll certainly let everyone know ;-)

Bitspend.net
kronut

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 07:46:58 PM

Just another vote here to hurry up and re-open!

I placed one order last week and it went great, now I want to buy more items from newegg through bitspend.

Take my bitcoins, please!
Bitspend.net (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 02:23:06 PM

Just another vote here to hurry up and re-open!

I placed one order last week and it went great, now I want to buy more items from newegg through bitspend.

Take my bitcoins, please!

Bitspend.net is back and taking orders! We've added some great features too. We look forward to serving you!

Bitspend Team
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: