Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:17:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where you get Bitcoin ?  (Read 22726 times)
zodin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:04:57 PM

iam get bitcoin faucet site majority i like faucet from faucetbox
another iam investment cloud mining hyip and more
Cloudmining sites are all scam havent you learned that after hashocean and topmine gone back to back...
i advice not to invest any more in them
i have no experience of such things but i have bought some directly. and now i am earning it from a signature campaign. that is a very good experince and have fun while posting and when at the end you got the reward that feeling cannot be compare to any thing.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:14:07 PM

iam get bitcoin faucet site majority i like faucet from faucetbox
another iam investment cloud mining hyip and more
Cloudmining sites are all scam havent you learned that after hashocean and topmine gone back to back...
i advice not to invest any more in them
i have no experience of such things but i have bought some directly. and now i am earning it from a signature campaign. that is a very good experince and have fun while posting and when at the end you got the reward that feeling cannot be compare to any thing.

Earning bitcoin is a great feeling and when you make honest efforts to earn it that gives you a great level of satisfaction once you have it in your wallet.
Mzie

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:17:27 PM

Bitcoin sports gambling Roll Eyes
facepalm

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:20:52 PM

I got my coins from the kraken.
Kraken bitcoins are good bitcoins!
Besides, they seem pretty legit to me.
pearl11

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:24:52 PM

Faucet ? Cloud Mining ? Mining ? HYIP ? Any more ?
Before ,i get my btc on faucets and cloud mining..but because im too tired collecting on faucets with its low profit,and with these cloud ming site that turnes into scam ,i decided not to faucet and cloud mining. My btc were only comes in signature campaign
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:26:24 PM

It is also a great feeling if you are already earning from signature campaigns although it is not high enough it will satisfy you because you have earned it because of your effort . I still remember the time that I am just getting a profit from faucets I feel great whenever I get even 0.001 or 0.002 btc it is not a huge amount but I am getting contented for that .
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:34:48 PM

For my country i see kraken as the most safe exchange to buy bitcoin. I've tried localbitcoins too but too much of an hassle if you want your bitcoins quick.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:38:37 PM

For my country i see kraken as the most safe exchange to buy bitcoin. I've tried localbitcoins too but too much of an hassle if you want your bitcoins quick.

I am buying bitcoin from localbitcoins regularly and I really don't find any issue in it, as the process is too fast and its safe and secure too, so for my country I think localbitcoins  is the best place.

Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:40:49 PM

Hmmzzz, one of the ways is indeed quite dangerous and requires sufficient extra energy in maintaining our funds while gambling. For all gambling has some strategies that must be mastered, the most important strategy is the self control and understanding of the game itself
MHopkins

Activity: 95
Merit: 45

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:08:55 PM

I agree with the Kraken - very safe and simple. I also get BTC from Bittylicious here in England - straight bank transfer - you do have to make sure that your account name matches EXACTLY your registered details though.  Shocked
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:15:24 PM

I am earning it from signature campaign at a moment and also from trading as prefer to earn in compare to buying it as earning don't need any kind of investment.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:35:05 PM

Hmmzzz, one of the ways is indeed quite dangerous and requires sufficient extra energy in maintaining our funds while gambling. For all gambling has some strategies that must be mastered, the most important strategy is the self control and understanding of the game itself
Gambling has never really been friendly to me but I still believe it is a good source of income for some people.
Signature campaigns are the best for me as it requires no great effort, and pays quite a good amount as long as I follow the rules.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:54:14 PM

I am earning it from signature campaign at a moment and also from trading as prefer to earn in compare to buying it as earning don't need any kind of investment.

I also earn from a signature campaign and it is best and safest way to earn bitcoins, I do trading but sometimes and i am stay away from gambling, you can earn bitcoins very quickly through gambling but it's very risky.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:03:32 PM

I am buying bitcoin from localbitcoins regularly and I really don't find any issue in it, as the process is too fast and its safe and secure too, so for my country I think localbitcoins  is the best place.
but as i have hold my bitcoin for the price increase and now i am earning it from a signature campaign. for me the income of signature campaign is enough to control my daily expenses.
bitcoinusd

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:06:56 PM

Right now I am only getting from some faucets.
I hope I reach members rank and then I can get bitcoins from signature campaigns by posting here on this forum.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:07:32 PM

but as i have hold my bitcoin for the price increase and now i am earning it from a signature campaign. for me the income of signature campaign is enough to control my daily expenses.

Yeah payouts from signature campaign can take care of our basic expenses and which helps in saving our salary, and in fact I think we should save our earnings from campaign for future.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:10:21 PM

I get bitcoin of trading, signature campaign, sometimes from gambling and giveaway. my biggest income from trading.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:13:29 PM

yeah like you other member are also earning bitcoin in small amount through signature campaign , we can earn free bitcoin through signature campaign in small amount but enough to control our small expenses.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:36:31 PM

yeah like you other member are also earning bitcoin in small amount through signature campaign , we can earn free bitcoin through signature campaign in small amount but enough to control our small expenses.

Yeah and people who believes in safe earnings will always prefer to go with signature campaign to start earning from it as it will give them regular payouts.
zodin

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:10:50 AM

i have some bitcoin on permanent bases and i am also earning from a signature campaign which i use for my daily expenses. and the that it the story of my bitcoin what from where i get the bticoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: