Bitcoin Forum
June 02, 2024, 07:59:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where you get Bitcoin ?  (Read 22726 times)
ChaosticCoder

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:34:35 PM

I do mostly faucets. But people must realize that the bitcoin is growing up too fast.

If you are wining, even a portion of 0.000013, with btc getting more expensive, you will get more money in the future, because it will just getting more expensive. For example:

Now i'm with almost nothing of btc. I am with 0.0002 which is 0.16$ (Actual chart)

But if btc gets greater, then this 0.0002 could be 0.32$ on future.(Just an example)

So, the amount of btc that you have now, don't need to be greater or expensive, but thinking in future, it will be a good money.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:09:54 PM

you can try www.moonbit.co.in or freebitco.in.....this are least sites you can thousands of bitcoins
If you do the faucet without referral sign up under you , it's just waste your time.
Better to search another activities to earn your bitcoin like freelancing or trading , and also gambling with faucet sites.

Gambling works nowhere whether you gamble online or offline, whether it is on gambling website or on a faucet site it always has the same outcome and that is losing for you and winning for the house.
I also used to try gambling on faucets when i was using faucets, but never managed to win anything there even lost everything i used to earn from faucets for many days.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:33:54 PM

you can try www.moonbit.co.in or freebitco.in.....this are least sites you can thousands of bitcoins
If you do the faucet without referral sign up under you , it's just waste your time.
Better to search another activities to earn your bitcoin like freelancing or trading , and also gambling with faucet sites.
Yeah i agree but now some gambling site has give limited faucet claim like prime dice do, now i can't earn some satoshi again from there because always get limit before get a profit.
Kevinatin

Activity: 612

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:43:05 PM

I get bitcoin by mining the altcoins and then sell them for bitcoin. At the moment, I mine the Ethereum.
purebitco

Activity: 337

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:55:20 PM

I get bitcoin by mining the altcoins and then sell them for bitcoin. At the moment, I mine the Ethereum.
i think you need a really good hardware for doing that and im wondering how much time it will take for you to make roi

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:58:18 PM

Save some coins for using it as a investment in this forum. It's better if you just save money in real life and after that buy at least member account then start earning bitcoin on signature campaign and i'm sure you will be more satisfied because it gives much higher than faucet.

SAMKUSH

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 07:31:19 PM

I buy them from localbitcoins using PayPal or gift cards etc and i usually spend them on trading to increase the amount I have, I then convert them back to fiat by using a bank transfer.
PacePay

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 09:10:54 PM

What! thousands of bitcoins from faucet? Impossible, no one will give that much bitcoins with only faucet, with faucet you can only earn one bitcoin after a year or more if you do clicking about eight hours per day.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 09:19:34 PM

Like many people here I also started to get bitcoins through faucets. After a year of hard work with the many faucets, I came into this forum and joining signature campaign now I am making some good amount of bitcoins with my campaign. Signature campaign is the best way to get bitcoins in decent amount for efforts we are putting in.

Why is it that there are lot of people who just lean on this signature campaign. This should be a bonus to everybody. There are lot of works out there and that can also help for the increase in bitcoin popularity. This advertisements are for making their websites popular and it is different.
Signature campaign is good for those people who have a regular work and if you said that there are many works to earn bitcoin i think it is applicable for those people who have not a job or for the housewife that they need income even at home.
People who have a stable job is not only good to use a signature campaign, he also could use trade to make a profit. I think both can be used as spare time working. But it is true signature campaign in my opinion is the best income in bitcoin as we could get easy and can be done at any time in an easy way. I also get bitcoin of the signature campaign and the results are quite big in my opinion.
I think even if you go full-time in bitcoin, and just get on the signature campaign and trade, this would be a better income than what you get at a real job. I always combine the both, when I get the results of the signature campaign, then I use it to trade Smiley
I think even though your income will be greater in bitcoin regardless of which method you use to get bitcoin. I think there is still quite risky to work full time in bitcoin. because there is no guarantee that you will be working in the same job or there is no guarantee that bitcoin will have a long life right ?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 09:21:48 PM

Like many people here I also started to get bitcoins through faucets. After a year of hard work with the many faucets, I came into this forum and joining signature campaign now I am making some good amount of bitcoins with my campaign. Signature campaign is the best way to get bitcoins in decent amount for efforts we are putting in.

Why is it that there are lot of people who just lean on this signature campaign. This should be a bonus to everybody. There are lot of works out there and that can also help for the increase in bitcoin popularity. This advertisements are for making their websites popular and it is different.
Signature campaign is good for those people who have a regular work and if you said that there are many works to earn bitcoin i think it is applicable for those people who have not a job or for the housewife that they need income even at home.
People who have a stable job is not only good to use a signature campaign, he also could use trade to make a profit. I think both can be used as spare time working. But it is true signature campaign in my opinion is the best income in bitcoin as we could get easy and can be done at any time in an easy way. I also get bitcoin of the signature campaign and the results are quite big in my opinion.
I think even if you go full-time in bitcoin, and just get on the signature campaign and trade, this would be a better income than what you get at a real job. I always combine the both, when I get the results of the signature campaign, then I use it to trade Smiley
I think even though your income will be greater in bitcoin regardless of which method you use to get bitcoin. I think there is still quite risky to work full time in bitcoin. because there is no guarantee that you will be working in the same job or there is no guarantee that bitcoin will have a long life right ?

For me the life of bitcoin is not an issue as I am well aware with bitcoin and I know well that bitcoin will not die and in the coming years it will be more famous all around the world and will become a global currency.
madwica

Merit: 531

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:36:07 AM

That is great you have mining site you can earn much profit specially if in your country the electricity is free because here in my country we can not mine any coin its because the electricity is to expensive and internet connection is also main concern.
joinal

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:33:36 AM

Faucets are good to get bitcoins only if you are having huge number of referrals under you. Without referrals, you will not get the proper reward for your hard work and time spending with them. Another good way to get bitcoins must be a running a faucet, but you need to promote your site heavily.
i think you do not need to work and fill capthca again, if you want to earn money from bitcoin or at least get the passive income of bitcoin,
you just need to get dozens of referrals I guarantee you will be earning pretty good and you do not need to work afterwards,,

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:30:31 AM

That is great you have mining site you can earn much profit specially if in your country the electricity is free because here in my country we can not mine any coin its because the electricity is to expensive and internet connection is also main concern.

Is there a country where electricity free? I think everything now needs to be paid. I hope he is getting more on mining Ethereum than his bills. Partnerships could make it a lot easier.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:58:14 AM

I buy them from localbitcoins using PayPal or gift cards etc and i usually spend them on trading to increase the amount I have, I then convert them back to fiat by using a bank transfer.
I never knew you could use gift cards as payment in localbitcoins. I'm usually only offerd either on-hand payments, cash delivery, bank transfers, or paypal. I guess geographical preferences? I don't know. Either way, I get most of my coins from localbitcoins too and about 20% from signature campaigns.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:14:00 AM

What kind of miner are you using. Are you using a gpu to mine ethereum or you are using asic hardware. If it is asic hardware what are the specifications then how much power it eats and how much are you earning per day.

If you can tell me I will be really thankful. I am using minergate and I only mine slow using a gpu. But I wish to purchase an asic miner to mine more ethereum and monero then convert it to bitcoins.
Mastsetad

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 09:44:56 AM

Faucets are good to get bitcoins only if you are having huge number of referrals under you. Without referrals, you will not get the proper reward for your hard work and time spending with them. Another good way to get bitcoins must be a running a faucet, but you need to promote your site heavily.
i think you do not need to work and fill capthca again, if you want to earn money from bitcoin or at least get the passive income of bitcoin,
you just need to get dozens of referrals I guarantee you will be earning pretty good and you do not need to work afterwards,,

Getting referrals is the main thing because it is not easy to get referrals for faucets these days as everyone knows it is just a waste of time and they wont earn anything even if they spend all day on them.
thend1949

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 09:58:55 AM

I get the bitcoin by collecting faucet. I gathered them to multiply sometimes i'm lazy but I'll do it to save . But when I looked forum and I learned that I focus here because i received greater than available on the faucet. Relatively large well financially, so it is better to give than relying on parents . And I also learned to trading so my income get increased.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 10:50:02 AM

But many members are started with faucets, but later on when they join the signature campaign than they left the faucets, so same situation is happened with me. Because when i know about the bitcoin so faucet was my first step but later on when i came in bitcointalk than i left it.   

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
coin_gambler

Activity: 462

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:59:42 AM

do you make a lot of profit with that? im impressed to know that mining bitcoins is still a profitable thing when the prices of the altcoins are so high

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Master_dandosha

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:06:33 AM

i usually buy bitcoin to do trading also i am selling digital goods here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1475324.new#new

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: