Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:22:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to hire people to WORK FROM HOME buying Facebook Accounts  (Read 1870 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:35:36 PM

I applied to this man, and he claimed that employees need to have a debit card because that is where they going to pay you. I did not qualified I answerd I don't have a debit card he said that if I can get one, I said Nope at moment could you kindly pay me in bitcoin I said, no reply.
why he can't pay you using bitcoin, he's offering service here in our forum he should provide or allowed bitcoin payments
i think giving personal info like govermant id and debit card is not safe i wish we can see any vouched for this offer or
one of our mates here will claimed that this service is working and paying.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1230

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 02:17:21 PM

I applied to this man, and he claimed that employees need to have a debit card because that is where they going to pay you. I did not qualified I answerd I don't have a debit card he said that if I can get one, I said Nope at moment could you kindly pay me in bitcoin I said, no reply.
why he can't pay you using bitcoin, he's offering service here in our forum he should provide or allowed bitcoin payments
i think giving personal info like govermant id and debit card is not safe i wish we can see any vouched for this offer or

Thats the fishies instance their and why he would require debit card for someones interested for his workers, and why hes asking for government id while he dont post clearly his job description so people may clearly knew what type of job they are into.

Thats why for those people who are bit courious for OP's post well think twice because if you fall in a trap theres no turning back to us if we get compromise by identity thief.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
uniton

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:57:34 PM

Every thing is fine but providing our id proof is not safe i think...
exactly, that's what i think, providing our identity or our infos to stranger in online is not a good idea man, i personally will not giving my identity for money, whatever it is
just my opinion

abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:46:40 PM

I would be more interested in this kind of job if you could explain the kind of work you do and the assurance you can provide in terms of payment . I need to see a sample work and would email you soon .
toodamntired

Activity: 471

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:23:46 PM

not enough info, no reply since the first post, secretive in respect to the exact kind of "Research".... sounds all a little fishy to me...

Vhern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:30:39 PM

Thats the fishies instance their and why he would require debit card for someones interested for his workers, and why hes asking for government id while he dont post clearly his job description so people may clearly knew what type of job they are into.

Thats why for those people who are bit courious for OP's post well think twice because if you fall in a trap theres no turning back to us if we get compromise by identity thief.

How funny is it that he was claiming to be a professional, I don't know I think it is only a matter of luck if he didn't turn out to be phony.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 09:09:53 PM

In short we have to refer people on facebook with posting your spam links
right?
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:34:33 AM

Be careful if you are not sure then do no apply for anything. Let us know if you can pay in btc?
kirch

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:24:59 PM

I think the OP is just covering up ..he wants to use facebook accounts for fb ads..Initially he send money by paypal or btc and request the fb account holder to pay  on his behalf with his debit card as he can not use or illegal to use third party card.After 2 or 3 payment cycles..fb with automatically raises credit limit on the account..at this point of time he may spend and over use the limit on ads  and dump the account
The fb owner will be responsible of the unpaid ads and fb will follow or send to collections.Beware if OP is planning to use for fb ads
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:49:25 PM

I receive this smart mp from OP:

GIVE ME A CALL AT 718433624* RIGHT NOW PLEASE!

Maybe some one need the numbers... but I don't know the international prefix Wink

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:49:38 PM

Maybe some one need the numbers... but I don't know the international prefix Wink
I sent message in him thru gmail, too bad I don't want it because it required credit card.
ezehy2014

Activity: 257

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:24:18 PM

Iam interested in this job so how would I go about it, I have a good Facebook account which am a member of many groups
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:31:53 AM

no show here now i think be very careful mate before giving any personal info, as i mentioned if the OP can't pay btc
might be not related to this forum,.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:43:18 AM

1 activity ? I call bs. He won't respond or pay anything just watch and see. Seems vague for $100 a month. How will he make money.
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:16:26 AM

Iam interested in this job so how would I go about it, I have a good Facebook account which am a member of many groups

Jesus H. Christ, this thread needs to be locked.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:50:16 PM

I sent message in him thru gmail, too bad I don't want it because it required credit card.

That numbers looks more those service as sex paid call, everytime you make a call you get a debit into your cellphone, i remember a game running with similiar thing, but that were with an sms . Requiring id and credit card for sure they dont wanna hurt your pocket, stay out.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 11:56:30 PM

Jesus H. Christ, this thread needs to be locked.

Exactly. Can't believe people are going to give their Government issued Id''s for few bucks.
I will never work with this guy.

+ he posted on bitcoin forum so ask him to put the money in escrow and pay us in bitcoins .
Posum578

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:22:07 AM

I am already apply and PM op
but still dont get any offer for work
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:40:13 AM

This looks like this post was here only for the attention.  This OP has not responded to no one and has made no effort to follow up on what he is doing.  Beware all, seems like a scam is coming.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀