Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:57:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshigains - 500 with 25% reward and auto payment.  (Read 3846 times)
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:58:01 PM

Please change the topic name from 750 to 450, since the amount has been lowered.

Withdrawl is still 25,000. It's probably wise to lower that too.
bitoingains (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:41:32 PM

all payments are paid.
Lexiatel

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:30:47 AM

Thanks for the payment Smiley
bitoingains (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:47:57 AM

No problem.
Skifandr

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:47:56 AM

Пoлyчил oплaтy! Cпacибo.
bitoingains (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:38:44 PM

Alright all rewards are set to 500 satoshi from now on. all paid accounts and issued have been fixed if you have an issue please post it here or in the fourms. also have a chat.
facepalm

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:58:56 AM

Alright all rewards are set to 500 satoshi from now on. all paid accounts and issued have been fixed if you have an issue please post it here or in the fourms. also have a chat.

Glad to hear the issues have been fixed.
Now everything is working fine again.
bitoingains (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 09:34:54 PM

500 with 25 % reward and auto payment.
stevenoh

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:51:31 AM

Payement received after 48 hours  Grin
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 07:38:10 PM

60 thousand satoshi is now the minimum withdrawal is that right Carlos?

And its gone.
stevenoh

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 11:49:26 AM

i double this has turned to scam because you increased threshold too much
anyone received payement over 60000 ?
bitoingains (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:20:11 PM

How much money did you put in the site?
Nothing exactly your moms a scam. Smiley
Lexiatel

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:46:18 PM

You don't have to invest any money for it to be a scam. Time and effort also counts-- though I don't agree that you are a scam You've paid out three times for me so far.

Also, you once again really should update this topic's title when you change things. It's back to 500 an hour w/ 25k withdrawl. Just yesterday it was 800 with 50k/60k widthdrawl. Hope you eventually find your sweet shot and stick to it. It's hard to advertise when it's always changing.
bitoingains (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 11:58:42 PM

You don't have to invest any money for it to be a scam. Time and effort also counts-- though I don't agree that you are a scam You've paid out three times for me so far.

Also, you once again really should update this topic's title when you change things. It's back to 500 an hour w/ 25k withdrawl. Just yesterday it was 800 with 50k/60k widthdrawl. Hope you eventually find your sweet shot and stick to it. It's hard to advertise when it's always changing.

reason is users want to see what works best for all.
MD62

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:38:03 AM

Trying to get more Bitcoins so decided to try the BitBox Game I clicked on the box and I get a message saying- 'Excellent- You Have Found Tokens Inside! Complete Simple Verification Process to Claim Your Reward' then it says :- ' Oops! We Could Not Locate Your Form' how am I supposed to Play this game if it says it can't Locate my form??, what form??
Gustavv

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:40:53 AM

550 satoshi every 60 minutes very low i guess you have to increase more
But referral commision is not bad good luck for your faucet
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:58:15 AM

This is not nice thing to say, he only asked you and others simple question, no need to insult. Everybody here has right to their opinion. If you think your users didn't invest anything in your site, you are very wrong, they are actually investing most worth thing - time, so maybe you should be more friendly to them, don't you think?
bitoingains (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:22:33 AM

This is not nice thing to say, he only asked you and others simple question, no need to insult. Everybody here has right to their opinion. If you think your users didn't invest anything in your site, you are very wrong, they are actually investing most worth thing - time, so maybe you should be more friendly to them, don't you think?

Sorry opinions don't really matter, investing time is not really a thing now a days they are on the internet going to faucet to faucet. You really cant make me feel bad.  The faucet owners are the ones spending time and money, to users who actually contribute to the site. Also if he/she really was investing his or her time he/she could invest in the news and or forums section or even on the chat, but again not really investing any time because probably they are the type where they go to the site for less than one min to claim and than leave.
calling sites that actually pay the users and actually are communicating with the users those are the ones that matter so sorry if its not a nice thing to say.

probably didn't even notice we posted a poll to see what the users would like best for payouts. But again I bet most didn't even notice. right?

we as website owners are the ones investing and spending time to give away free satoshi to users. when users yell out scam. its kind of stupid.  A scam has to do with stealing peoples money.
bitoingains (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:24:08 AM

If you haven't already go check out the site and vote for the best payout youd like. ends Friday.
top vote gets implemented Saturday.
Lexiatel

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:22:28 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2016, 04:37:03 AM by Lexiatel

Oh, cool! I voted for 500/25050

we as website owners are the ones investing and spending time to give away free satoshi to users. when users yell out scam. its kind of stupid.  A scam has to do with stealing peoples money.

In the faucet world, this is false. See, at one time, faucets profited before several things changed (bitcoin prices, bot attacks).

Now most faucets lose money, but every owner has this hope that it'll change. You have ads, they pay you, not well, but they do. If you were giving away money out of the kindness of your heart, you would just hold a giveaway in the appropriate forum.

So really... don't say that crap, cause it's not true. Promising something to do a task (in this case,filling out captchas) and not giving said reward IS a scam, no matter how you slice and dice it.

As for people bitching, I can totally understand your frustrations. I think 500+ an hour is more than fair, and anyone who says differently hasn't fauceted much in the past few months.

My only problem is 'false advertising', if you can come on here to post replies to the topic, it's not that hard to update the title to keep it true to what your site is currently offering. I say this to help you. When people see different payout than what is being advertised, they get kinda upset. Heck, I was still seeing people advertise that your faucet paid 750 LONG after it had been decreased to 500. Either they were simply working on referral pay, or they were 'click baiting'. When I see such with faucets new to me though, I tend to pass them over.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: