Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:32:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [US] 30% Off Apple Products VOUCH COPIES  (Read 2861 times)
reefuse (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 12:10:50 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2016, 06:48:27 PM by reefuse

I am offering Apple products for 30% off the retail value. I can get most items under $500. These are legitimate and brand new. I only am shipping to US residence and accepting only Bitcoin

These items are not carded and coming from my sources Amazon.com store.

Obviously I'm a brand new member, so I will use Escrow with all deals.

PM me for more information.

Please check Wardrick's vouch below. I will be getting another vouch posted soon

There are evident concerns of these being carded; if you have any questions please PM me and refrain from sharing your concerns on the thread. It has already been asserted in a couple posts below if you wish to look over the common risks/concerns of the market place when buying online

These items are NOT carded or obtained illegally

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:16:27 AM

I am offering Apple products for 30% off the retail value. I can get most items under $500. These are legitimate and brand new. I only am shipping to US residence and accepting only Bitcoin

How do you buy them ? With your OWN credit card ?

Will you ship or directly shipped from apple ?
reefuse (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:52:47 PM

How do you buy them ? With your OWN credit card ?

Will you ship or directly shipped from apple ?

I've sent you a PM and also posted the answer to your questions in my OP

Now giving out Vouch copies!
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:28:22 PM

I've sent you a PM and also posted the answer to your questions in my OP

Now giving out Vouch copies!

I'm interested to take a vouch copy if it is possible for me. May i know what can I order, how much is this 'very small price', do you order these directly to the buyer or you receive these first then ship it to the buyer?. I have sent you a PM.
Mushroomized
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

Hello!

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:12:50 AM

i pmed you as well

hi
reefuse (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:51:55 AM

i pmed you as well

Everyone has been replied to.

I have a couple vouches in progress! Hopefully they will post a review in 2-4 days.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:53:14 AM

Still giving out vouch copies? How much for an Apple USB-C cable and adapter?

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
reefuse (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:13:24 PM

Still giving out vouch copies? How much for an Apple USB-C cable and adapter?

Which adapter would it be? For USB? PM with more information.

Only ONE vouch left.

Currently in the process of sending SaltySpitoon an iPad Air 2.
reefuse (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 06:10:42 PM

Thread opened back up; been having some family issues but I'm back and ready to continue with this.

I sent Wardrick an iPad Air 2 and I'm waiting for him to post a review.

I'm going to give out one more vouch copy, please PM me for more info.
grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 06:34:54 PM

Thread opened back up; been having some family issues but I'm back and ready to continue with this.

Where are the reviews for the vouches you gave above? Please ask them to post the reviews.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 06:37:23 PM

I set up a vouch copy with reefuse with OGnasty as escrow. The seller had some stuff come up and wasn't able to do the transaction, so we canceled the escrow. I have no positive or negative impression.
reefuse (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:11:52 PM

Where are the reviews for the vouches you gave above? Please ask them to post the reviews.

As both Salty Spoon and I said above, I had some issues outside of this that stopped me from continuing with the vouch copies during that time.  Some people who I canceled on previously still wanted the vouch, others did not. That's why I'm again looking for vouchers.
extrabyte
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:41:35 PM

I set up a vouch copy with reefuse with OGnasty as escrow. The seller had some stuff come up and wasn't able to do the transaction, so we canceled the escrow. I have no positive or negative impression.

I also had a pending deal with reefuse but that was never completed, I contacted him today and he says that he can only send directly to my address because "these items are limited per address" which I don't believe this, ordering directly to buyer's address I think it's not safe.
reefuse (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:16:39 PM

I also had a pending deal with reefuse but that was never completed, I contacted him today and he says that he can only send directly to my address because "these items are limited per address" which I don't believe this, ordering directly to buyer's address I think it's not safe.

This is true.

If a buyer doesn't feel comfortable with this, as I told you, I understand. I wouldn't be conducting this service if it was not safe, as I'm looking for long term business relationships with people.

This is also why I'm giving out vouch copies for very cheap, because I know people would see this as a risky service. At 70% I'm loosing money, and paying out of my pocket for someone to take the item, but it's all for the sake of getting a trusted vouch.

If anyone has questions about this let me know.
extrabyte
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:39:46 PM

This is true.

If a buyer doesn't feel comfortable with this, as I told you, I understand. I wouldn't be conducting this service if it was not safe, as I'm looking for long term business relationships with people.

This is also why I'm giving out vouch copies for very cheap, because I know people would see this as a risky service. At 70% I'm loosing money, and paying out of my pocket for someone to take the item, but it's all for the sake of getting a trusted vouch.

If anyone has questions about this let me know.

I haven't seen anywhere in the world that someone is limited to buy something because of the address! You can mistakenly write the address by removing or adding a letter and still receive the package? I'm worried myself to receive a package that might be bought in illegal ways and I would be the victim. So if you order it, receive it, take some pic that you have received it and ship it to the buyers then this is the best way and safe enough I think. Anyway good luck with this, If you ever receive any apple product and want to sell them let me know.
reefuse (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:48:12 PM

I haven't seen anywhere in the world that someone is limited to buy something because of the address! You can mistakenly write the address by removing or adding a letter and still receive the package? I'm worried myself to receive a package that might be bought in illegal ways and I would be the victim. So if you order it, receive it, take some pic that you have received it and ship it to the buyers then this is the best way and safe enough I think. Anyway good luck with this, If you ever receive any apple product and want to sell them let me know.

Thank you for your input. I have been purchasing items from this source for over a year and can guarantee the safety.

There are many places online where you are limited per address. These are items that are on sale or on clearance, and they do this for the exact fact that applies to me, because people take advantage of the sale. I'm surprised you haven't seen this on any major online retailers.

Extrabyte, if you have anything more you would like to discuss about this, please PM me about it.
reefuse (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 03:05:43 PM

Still looking for the last vouch.

I have someone ordering an iPhone soon, not for a vouch though.
gavgav

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:50:04 PM

Still looking for the last vouch.

I have someone ordering an iPhone soon, not for a vouch though.

I will take a vouch copy!
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 07:02:38 AM

I purchased a vouch copy from reefuse without using escrow. When I first messaged reefuse, I half-way expected it to be a scamming ploy as most of these threads are. However, to my surprise reefuse not only delivered the product to me, but it was delivered to my doorstep in only 2 days. The product was brand new, unopened, with no damage to the box. Needless to say the product works just as well because it is brand new. I am very satisfied with the service reefuse offers and I give him a 5/5 on customer service, shipping time, and quality of the product.

Aside from that. If anyone is leery of using reefuse's service I will be happy to offer a safe and secure escrow service (free of charge) to anyone who needs it. Just drop me a PM if you have any other questions about reefuse or the service he offers. I am more than satisfied!
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 02:43:44 AM

I purchased a vouch copy from reefuse without using escrow. When I first messaged reefuse, I half-way expected it to be a scamming ploy as most of these threads are. However, to my surprise reefuse not only delivered the product to me, but it was delivered to my doorstep in only 2 days. The product was brand new, unopened, with no damage to the box. Needless to say the product works just as well because it is brand new. I am very satisfied with the service reefuse offers and I give him a 5/5 on customer service, shipping time, and quality of the product.

Aside from that. If anyone is leery of using reefuse's service I will be happy to offer a safe and secure escrow service (free of charge) to anyone who needs it. Just drop me a PM if you have any other questions about reefuse or the service he offers. I am more than satisfied!

Has the item come with a invoice ?
Has it been shipped with original box retail  with all accessories ? or in a plain /white box ?

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: