Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 11:06:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: www.12BitcoinFaucets of 3000 Satoshi Each. Highest Bitcoin Earning Platform***  (Read 259 times)
RishabhTegra (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:49:26 AM

www.12BitcoinFaucets of 20,000 Satoshi Each. Highest Bitcoin Earning Platform***

hello everyone, i hope you are doing well.
I just need ur reviews upon my upcoming project, i know my projects have been delayed many times.
But this time it is for sure, !st September this year the official launch.

Just give me ur quick opinions upon this one.

My project is Faucet Chain Network. ( a network of 12 High paying Bitcoin Faucets)
▲> A network of 12 high paying bitcoin faucets
▲> Earning per faucet: 2000 - 4000 Per claim ( timers is 8 hours or 6 hours)
▲> Referral income will be between 20% - 40% Plus 10% extra on weekends. (you need to claim at least one time to get that day's referral income)
▲> Payout will be only 40,000 Satoshi on each faucet. ( 5000 satoshi fees for instant withdrawal)

If you use all faucets at least one time a day, (12 faucets) you can earn around 24000 satoshi - 48000 satoshi.
So, what do you think about this idea, will it be a good one.If you got any questions, just comment down below.
Thanks, Launching soon! BTC Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: