Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:00:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btctrinkets.com - Bitcoin niche items.  (Read 10312 times)
Isokivi (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Items flashing here available at btctrinkets.com

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 03:55:19 PM

Do you have earrings? I'd like to get some bitcoin earrings for one of my girls.

I am in talks (if they respond) with a manufacturer that makes earrings, but for the time being, no. I have opted not to ask my current manufacturer to produce earrings or piercings, because it would be new to them and Im concerned about there being allergy issues.

Bitcoin trinkets now on my online store: btc trinkets.com <- Bitcoin Tiepins, cufflinks, lapel pins, keychains, card holders and challenge coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 02:58:04 PM

Bitcoin black friday - 20% off - on my entire inventory.

Bitcoin trinkets now on my online store: btc trinkets.com <- Bitcoin Tiepins, cufflinks, lapel pins, keychains, card holders and challenge coins.
Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 05:05:57 PM

As promised something to keep your drinks cool:

Bitcoin whiskey stones, just as a transaction requires six blocks to be considered complete the package includes six stones... and a velvet storage pouch. Please note that the box does read nine stones, but actually only contains six. Each stone weighs between 20 and 25g. Some of the stones may have cracks and may not be entireley the same colour, this is because of the material: natural stone. Each side has the bitcoin symbol on it.

Recommended usage: Lagavulin single malt.

Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 06:58:32 PM

I am pleased to announce that I now have my very first reseller within the Us: David's Antiques at 322 Royal Street New Orleans, LA 70130 while they do not carry my entire selection, they do have a good portion of it: cufflinks, lapel pins, tiepin, money clips and yes they do take bitcoin. "We are a Fine antique and Jewelry store in the french quarter, New Orleans, LA. An eclectic collection of Jewelry & antiques from all corners of the world make this a true French Quarter must-see Shop. Thousands of unique pieces that could be found only at David’s,  with daily new arrivals,  this shop has it all from cutting edge new to ancient pieces in all price ranges."

Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2013, 02:20:21 PM

Copule of new products added:

Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 08:54:45 PM

Im very happy to announce that I have at long last added a second product that I am able to acquire directly with bitcoin: a handmade bitcoin soap bar.

Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 05:08:18 PM

honeybadgerofmoney.com will soon be re-selling a hefty portion of my goods in the Us, the products are in delivery and propably will remain so for atleast a week from now. The admin is also planning to head to the next convention, I forget which city.

atomium
Donator

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Study the past, if you would divine the future.

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:55:45 AM

really exciting trinkets you got on here! Keep up the great creativity Smiley
Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 04:58:34 PM

Two alternate cardholders and a window decal added.

eeoponmnt

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:03:01 AM

yes Smiley
Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 03:35:58 PM

I have added some new products to my selection, bitcoin themed temporary tattoos this time. Ten of the total seventeen variables are up on my site and the rest will be added soonist (tm). Getting good pictures of these is hard and will propably take nearly forever before I have a decent picture up of each one applied. Atleast now Im no longer taking selfies with a mirror and a tablet Smiley
I do also realize that I should get a female model for these, pursuation has begun but no progress to report so far Smiley

You can view the products up so far at http://btctrinkets.com/presta2/index.php?id_category=13&controller=category
Basicly the ten up so far represent each desing and the followin ones will be variations on sizes.

The tattoos ship in stacks of five, this is because you will almost certainly screw up the first one you apply... I usually do and because of their low value selling single ones would only benefit the postal services. I may change this in the future based on feedback.

Application instructions (check for updates, Im hoping to refine this so the success rate rises above the ~90-95% Im currently seeing) :

Please note that the image of the unapplied product has been flipped.

Application instructions:
Peel off the the protective film (clear plastic).
Moist the backside of the tattoo (white paper), without touching any part of the tattoo on the other side under a faucet.
Apply tattoo to desired place, apply gentle pressure and wait for 5-15 seconds, peel off the back paper.

Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 03:53:05 PM

Cufflinks back in stock.

Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 06:11:32 AM

Just confirmed: BTC Trinkets will be attending Bitcoin 2014 in Amsterdam on 15 - 17th of May as an exhibitor.

Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 06:44:47 PM

At long last some more pleasing images of the temporary tattoos:

cybrbeast

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:00:01 PM

Hey Isokivi, love those pictures of the temporary tattoos, they look hot. Maybe you should get the same photographer and a model to feature wearing some of your other products. Are the physical Bitcoins still doing well?

Good luck!

Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:12:16 PM

I've never seen whisky stones before. Interesting idea. Much better than watered down liquor Tongue

How long do they stay cold for after taking them out of the freezer?
Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 03:50:26 PM

Hey Isokivi, love those pictures of the temporary tattoos, they look hot. Maybe you should get the same photographer and a model to feature wearing some of your other products. Are the physical Bitcoins still doing well?

Good luck!

They have prettymuch stopped moving, I didnt even sell a single on at the Amsterdam convention. I am contemplating repurposing one of the models as a belt buckle... I'll ofcourse ask you for permisson if I get there... still trying to figure out if theres demand for such item, what sort of quantity will the manufacturers procude, what soze belt should it support and so on..

Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 03:51:14 PM

I've never seen whisky stones before. Interesting idea. Much better than watered down liquor Tongue

How long do they stay cold for after taking them out of the freezer?

Well that really depends on the enviromentals, they are less efective than ice would be ofcourse.

cybrbeast

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:10:59 AM

Good luck!

They have prettymuch stopped moving, I didnt even sell a single on at the Amsterdam convention. I am contemplating repurposing one of the models as a belt buckle... I'll ofcourse ask you for permisson if I get there... still trying to figure out if theres demand for such item, what sort of quantity will the manufacturers procude, what soze belt should it support and so on..

That's too bad, why are they still listed as top sellers on the site then? Or is that based on total sales or something?

Isokivi (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 10:19:36 AM

That's too bad, why are they still listed as top sellers on the site then? Or is that based on total sales or something?

Hmm, I didn't realize they were, something seems off here... Digging trough the store backend reveals that it does hold the 4th most sold product place since I last broke and rebuild the site (before the challenge coins were available, early 2013). A quick glance would suggest that the top listing is scored based on total $ in sales, not units, this also works in favor of keeping it up on the list.. but based on the overall data it does belong on the top 5 list nevertheless, after the cufflinks and both basic lapel pins. So I do stand corrected. The total sales for the 1btc challenge coin do stand at a mere 6 pieces this year. So my assesment that the product is not moving is not that far off.

But I've been seeing lousy sales since we last got "Goxxed", diversifying ones bitcoin holdings by selling bitcoin niche items is no diversification at all it turns out. Theres a huge and direct correlation between the sales and exchange rate.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: