Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:02:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GOLDBLOCKS x11 [pow/pos] ►► Real GOLD backup crypto ◄◄ 1gr & 2.5gr bars SCAM  (Read 763 times)
psiko33 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:50:37 PM

not only he offers the gold in 2x its price.
he pumped GB to 7000 sat and after dumped to 500
If you check  GB thread, you will see like he was on line in that moment , cuse he posted a pic of the sell orders in 5k
He uses to insult comunity, and call us 5$ dumpers, when , every time I post in thread, coin is drasticlly dumped
not only that:
In his self moderated topic,only scamers do, we can not post the true ,cause we are authomaticlly banned and deleted
I was invited to open a thread in scam acussations to explain this , and well , here I am
The website announces the coin listed in poloniex and bittrex, what is not true,
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
instahater

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:59:44 PM

If you check  GB thread, you will see like he was on line in that moment , cuse he posted a pic of the sell orders in 5k
He uses to insult comunity, and call us 5$ dumpers, when , every time I post in thread, coin is drasticlly dumped
not only that:
In his self moderated topic,only scamers do, we can not post the true ,cause we are authomaticlly banned and deleted
I was invited to open a thread in scam acussations to explain this , and well , here I am
The website announces the coin listed in poloniex and bittrex, what is not true,

YOU'RE DUMB
pugilist555

Activity: 474
Merit: 261

GBM

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:03:26 PM

A newbie account created to spread fud.  Lol sure  Grin

Blockchain technology
instahater

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:05:16 PM

+1
psiko33 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:07:14 PM

yes i know you're one of the darkgold fellaws,what can i expect from you
CryptoDatabase, you are sooo wrong, sorry i am saying this, but you are so wrong. in every word you are saying you are wrong. But that's just you. You are not involved in devlopment nor in supporting this coin, thats why you don't know what you are saying. Because i am the developer, i know things that you don't. you don't even think reasonable, you just talk.
And because of your attitude, i will not try to explain nothing to you. Because you don't make a research, you will never be able to recognise the potential, and to be among first ones, that will make profit.
This coin will be huge whatever everyone here on this forum thinks, simply because this coin doesn't much depends of members of this forum. It has a real GOLD company behind.
It was announced on this forum because is the best most visited forum for altcoins, not because GB can find investors here. My experience tells me that most of members on this forum are $5 dumpers.
No worries, i will do all the job to get profit to whoever hold coins. Until then, just watch.
Minimum target price for summer 2017 is 0.00030000 btc
he is not wrong, and you keep on INSULTING  this comunity.
30k lol  ahahah in your dreams.
If that is the target:why you give 5000 gb with every package?
why everybody is dumping GB?isn't you ?
btw:big gold investors doesn't buy in nline shops:dude
CryptoDatabase +1
darkgold you're kinda funny...  so , you come to this place full of idiots, as you sightlly suggest , to announce your coin and your website where you link to exchanges like poloniex or bittrex , where you're not even listed?
did you got your bone today ? gua gua gua
wendy107th

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

http://www.cloakcoin.com

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:08:40 PM

not only that:
I dumpt to 500 sat  Wink
psiko33 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:14:18 PM

dude, call it how you like.but the true is :
I AM A TIRED OF SCAMS COMUNITY MEMBER,AND FROM NOW ON , I'M GOING TO CHECK EVERY SHITCOIN IN THE MARKET.
KEEP ON LIKING LORD HAND
BTW:
https://yobit.net/en/trade/GB/BTC
gb to the moooooooooooon , ahhahahahaha
pugilist555

GBM

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:19:00 PM

I AM A TIRED OF SCAMS COMUNITY MEMBER,AND FROM NOW ON , I'M GOING TO CHECK EVERY SHITCOIN IN THE MARKET.
KEEP ON LIKING LORD HAND
BTW:

Listen Wendy or Psiko doesnt take a genius to realise both accounts belong to the same person.  Spread as much fud as you like but people who do their due dilligence can see wether it is a scam or not. Dubai coin was called a scam and i made x20 returns on it.  I have analysed the reason for the price being so high and have posted it on the thread.

Also thank you.  You creating more threads just helps everyone notice Goldblocks. Make one in the altcoin discussions subforum too.   Grin

Blockchain technology
psiko33 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:22:12 PM

KEEP ON LIKING LORD HAND
BTW:

Listen Wendy or Psiko doesnt take a genius to realise both accounts belong to the same person.  Spread as much fud as you like but people who do their due dilligence can see wether it is a scam or not. Dubai coin was called a scam and i made x20 returns on it.  I have analysed the reason for the price being so high and have posted it on the thread.

Also thank you.  You creating more threads just helps everyone notice Goldblocks. Make one in the altcoin discussions subforum too.   Grin

so , you agree this is a scam, thanks mate Smiley
hope you make 20x profit too when your scam gets pumped,still all people's money and get dumped again;D,,if your lord stop dumping .....he cant handle ''extreme situations''
instahater

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:25:53 PM

KEEP ON LIKING LORD HAND
BTW:

hope you make 20x profit too when your scam gets pumped,still all people's money and get dumped again;D,,if your lord stop dumping .....he cant handle ''extreme situations''

You hide under  a new account to spread fud so you can buy in for a low price.. You're dumb and we see you.
psiko33 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:33:22 PM

A newbie account created to spread fud.  Lol sure  Grin

KEEP ON LIKING LORD HAND
BTW:

Listen Wendy or Psiko doesnt take a genius to realise both accounts belong to the same person.  Spread as much fud as you like but people who do their due dilligence can see wether it is a scam or not. Dubai coin was called a scam and i made x20 returns on it.  I have analysed the reason for the price being so high and have posted it on the thread.

Also thank you.  You creating more threads just helps everyone notice Goldblocks. Make one in the altcoin discussions subforum too.   Grin

You hide under  a new account to spread fud so you can buy in for a low price.. You're dumb and we see you.
no , just open it to spread the true, and n, I'm nt interested in GB BECAUSE IS A FUCKING SCAM
pugilist555

GBM

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:34:26 PM

This is was my post in the GB thread.  Posting it here so people can make their own judgement.

Dev is currently selling 1gr Gold + 1000GB for $100.

1. If a person owns or claims to own something is free to charge whatever price he seems fit for his product.  A bottle of water maybe $2 at one restaursnt but $3 in a restaurant or maybe even 50 cents in the store.  Its the same bottle but all businesses charge differently.

2. You are looking at the price of GB as if its constant agreed its far away from the difference in cost and profit margin is huge. But the market is really volatile that same GB could be worth 10c in the next 1 hour. You know how cryto works. And imagine the dev gets 20 orders.  What is he suppose to do? He has promised 1000GB with package 1 selling at $100 whch now cost him $145.

The break even for his package 1 is approx. 10000 sats.  GB achieved 7000 sats easily yesterday.

3. Unless the price of GB and Gold is tracked and modified in the package real time he will have to keep a margin of safety.  Development is ongoing so I am sure that will happen in the future.

Blockchain technology
instahater

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:38:53 PM

KEEP ON LIKING LORD HAND
BTW:

Listen Wendy or Psiko doesnt take a genius to realise both accounts belong to the same person.  Spread as much fud as you like but people who do their due dilligence can see wether it is a scam or not. Dubai coin was called a scam and i made x20 returns on it.  I have analysed the reason for the price being so high and have posted it on the thread.

Also thank you.  You creating more threads just helps everyone notice Goldblocks. Make one in the altcoin discussions subforum too.   Grin

You hide under  a new account to spread fud so you can buy in for a low price.. You're dumb and we see you.
no , just open it to spread the true, and n, I'm nt interested in GB BECAUSE IS A FUCKING SCAM

WHY NOT USE YOUR REAL ACCOUNT THEN???
instahater

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:39:30 PM

KEEP ON LIKING LORD HAND
BTW:

IF ITS TRUE, USE YOUR REAL ACCOUNT!!!

STOP TRYING TO HIDE..

WE SEE YOU!
psiko33 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:48:03 PM

KEEP ON LIKING LORD HAND
BTW:

IF ITS TRUE, USE YOUR REAL ACCOUNT!!!

STOP TRYING TO HIDE..

WE SEE YOU!
dude , dont try to evade the true with the argument ''is my account or no''just explain the goodness of GB if you can  ,or why ,was pumped to 7k and instantlly dumped to 500,or why , since ''dev'' or investor who bought a coin , was catched scaming.. price is going down and down , and a rain of dumped coins falls everyday in the few followers he have(check buy support in exchanges)not in poloniex or bittrex like says in website  Grin
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:45:52 PM

There isn't any scam proofed!
Only because some noobs will not get real gold for free calling it as..
Dev clearly exposed his point of business/future of this coin, who don't understand it should say :sorry mi not in,that's it.
Nobody forcing anybody to support any project against his own feelings!
 Dont call scam as you never place order/pay for it and not received goods you paid for!
 Because you did not bought anything you dont have rights to call it scam without proof!
Coin is fresh, not enough time yet to mature and dev still developing solutions!
wendy107th

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

http://www.cloakcoin.com

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:16:03 AM

its my real account lol
old account igor107th
google and you find me
it is SCAM  Grin
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:24:48 AM

There looks like an awful lot of shills in here, which looks like a rather obvious sign that a scam is running. Then again you have to assume every altcoin is a scam as so few of them make it or offer anything new to the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rezilient

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:57:58 AM

There looks like an awful lot of shills in here, which looks like a rather obvious sign that a scam is running. Then again you have to assume every altcoin is a scam as so few of them make it or offer anything new to the market.

But it has golds in it  Roll Eyes

You don't pay enough.
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:05:13 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2016, 04:50:25 AM by nid125

But it has golds in it  Roll Eyes
First supporter place an order already and promised make a video once he get it so lets wait a fiew days or week for review.
I will be the next to buy gold for GB coins
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: