Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:59:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is dogecoin worth to invest?  (Read 10696 times)
Denzzen

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:27:50 PM

It's not rising so hard, but it's stable, so if you want to have stable income, I think it's worth to invest, but market is unstable right now, I'd better choose BTC, it might pop up faster than doge for sure.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:33:35 PM

I don't think that dogecoin value will raise in the future due lack of coding improvements, but for those interested you can check this topic about dogecoin investing and learn some ways to earn dogecoins.
I also believe that dogecoin will not grow in the future. There are many other coins that can bring you much more profits than this coin. I think if you really like this coin then you can invest a small amount.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
Radzivill

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:39:15 PM

It seems to me that Dogecoin is really one of the worst choices for investing. Because I read that this coin was conceived as a joke and there is no technology behind it. If you look at the graph, it sometimes pampers and then falls again. Earlier this coin had very cheap transactions and I sometimes used it for transfers. Now 1 transaction costs 100 coins and I think it's not very cheap.
Master Carnegie

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:48:34 PM

DogeCoin has 1114,156,516,212 coins in circulation, which prevents DogeCoin from reaching $ 10 per crypto-currency for example. At the same time it facilitates and much the acquisition of DogeCoin by being cheap.
Following the market trend DogeCoin should earn even more value, even if slowly due to the large amount of coins in circulation, though it is fun to buy and sell DogeCoin and also very lucrative.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: