Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:09:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Max amount of btc once you own?  (Read 9566 times)
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 10:16:39 AM

For once, i had 2 bitcoin after save it for years. But, i spend lot of it for video games at steam when there's summer sales and i bought some books from amazon with expensive shipping fees.

I think you should have saved those coins for the future and should have made purchases using fiat or credit card, no doubt as a user of bitcoins we should spend them but we cannot ignore that its also an investment to us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crypto.james

Activity: 134
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 10:27:06 AM

the max amount of btc i own is 15 BTC
Rajdebnath

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 10:33:04 AM

I am new in this system. My friend has gift me 0.01 btc.
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 10:42:09 AM

I used to have 0.10 BTC or near that amount like few weeks back which i have bought from one local guy. That is the highest amount i have ever had in my bitcoin wallet.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 10:53:18 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2016, 11:24:38 AM by jhenfelipe

I never owned/had more than 1btc. I think it's because I just spent less time on earning it and I never bought it in any amount. All of the bits I owned and spent were all from different services/jobs I did before. Some of it was used to buy some stuffs and the rest are still in my wallet. After that spending, I'm already used to save my recent earnings up to now.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 10:55:43 AM

I never owned/had more than 1btc. I think it's because I just spent less time on earning it and I never bought it in any amount. All of the btc I owned and spent were all from different services/jobs I did before. Some of it were used to buy some stuffs and the rest are still on my wallet. After that spending, I used to save my recent earnings up to now.

Yeah and I think its good to save them for future as we may see higher price in coming years, so whatever I am earning is saved for the future to get additional benefits from it.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:13:18 AM

The highest amount I ever owned was just over 18BTC back in June of this year.

My goal was to collect 20BTC before the end of this year, but the peak in June made me cash out like 5BTC to secure profits.

I bought back like 3BTC after the Bitfinex hack, but from now on I will not sell anything before I reach my goal of 20BTC.
What are you doing can you teach me because i have a goal on this year that or before the year ends i want to reach my my goal my goal is to rich 1 bitcoin this december 31 but i don't know where to get more bitcoin because i only get small in my signature campaign can you teach me how>?
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:30:50 AM

My goal was to collect 20BTC before the end of this year, but the peak in June made me cash out like 5BTC to secure profits.

I bought back like 3BTC after the Bitfinex hack, but from now on I will not sell anything before I reach my goal of 20BTC.
What are you doing can you teach me because i have a goal on this year that or before the year ends i want to reach my my goal my goal is to rich 1 bitcoin this december 31 but i don't know where to get more bitcoin because i only get small in my signature campaign can you teach me how>?

Save your earnings from signature campaign and once you have reached to a descent capital then invest them in altcoins and start trading and over a period of time you will achieve that milestone.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:40:01 AM

What is Max amount of btc you owned once, and where did you spent these?

The max amount I owned was more than one BTC but I lost it investing in a cloudmining site that I wasn't aware of was scammed during that time. I am a newbie in bitcoin world and I was fascinated by the fact that I can earn passive income effortlessly just waiting for coins to enter in my wallet and then after a few months it disappeared. So many people panic during that time including me of course and by that time I realize and promise to myself never to invest in an HYIP site again.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:42:55 AM

Save your earnings from signature campaign and once you have reached to a descent capital then invest them in altcoins and start trading and over a period of time you will achieve that milestone.

Agree in trading, achieving big amount of bitcoin is possible Cheesy . If you really dont want to invest or buy bitcoin with your own money from your pocket then its good to start in signature campaign! Save it and invest it in trading so that you could earn big Cheesy
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:45:12 AM

Agree in trading, achieving big amount of bitcoin is possible Cheesy . If you really dont want to invest or buy bitcoin with your own money from your pocket then its good to start in signature campaign! Save it and invest it in trading so that you could earn big Cheesy

Yeah and may be it can be time consuming to make big profits initially, but its worth to have patience so that you can make it really big in  near future.
chixka000

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:52:53 AM

I own all of them  Grin

Trust me !!!

Grin Grin Grin

I trust you mate. I also believe that you owned all the bitcoin in this industry you just saved it on the computer right? and i also do believe that all the transactions made on blockchain was you and you alone. You truly are a legend
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:02:42 PM

I do not save more bitcoin in my wallet i only earn bitcoin in signature campaign then if i see good enough bitcoin to exchange in fiat i always do that because i always need money to spend for my needs but i think in total i got more than 2 bitcoin.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:05:41 PM

I do not save more bitcoin in my wallet i only earn bitcoin in signature campaign then if i see good enough bitcoin to exchange in fiat i always do that because i always need money to spend for my needs but i think in total i got more than 2 bitcoin.

I understand that if we have income only from bitcoins then we need to sell them on regular basis to take care of our basic needs and in that case there is no scope for saving them.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:08:07 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2016, 01:26:33 PM by jhenfelipe

I never owned/had more than 1btc. I think it's because I just spent less time on earning it and I never bought it in any amount. All of the btc I owned and spent were all from different services/jobs I did before. Some of it were used to buy some stuffs and the rest are still on my wallet. After that spending, I used to save my recent earnings up to now.

Yeah and I think its good to save them for future as we may see higher price in coming years, so whatever I am earning is saved for the future to get additional benefits from it.
I'm also thinking that way that's why I decided to start saving it Smiley It seems that several bitcoin earners are doing like that. If I have a big amount on my wallet, I can spend some of it or withdraw again, but since I only have a small amount, my plan is to continue doing some services/jobs for bitcoin and just keep it for now. I really think that it will be helpful for me in the future and I hope for the best.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 01:16:08 PM

Because I always withdraw my money from time to time, I think the total I have made since I started in February is more or less 1 BTC.
Started from nothing by the way.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 01:40:33 PM

I'm also thinking that way that's why I decided to start saving it Smiley It seems that several bitcoin earners are doing like that. If I have a big amount on my wallet, I can spend some of it or withdraw again, but since I only have a small amount, my plan is to continue doing some services/jobs for bitcoin and just keep it for now. I really think that it will be helpful for me in the future and I hope for the best.

If you are not spending them then ultimately you are securing your future by saving them as whatever amount you will be saving will be more valuable in future.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 01:50:13 PM

I don't remember exactly but i think it was like 1btc+ onetime when i have bought it with fiat from exchange platform but quickly sold it for profit to local guy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 02:04:44 PM

I don't remember exactly but i think it was like 1btc+ onetime when i have bought it with fiat from exchange platform but quickly sold it for profit to local guy.

I hope that you have made enough profits from it by selling them at the right time, I never bought but since I am working on signature campaign since last 1.5 years I have earned enough bitcoins.
chixka000

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 02:22:24 PM

I hope that you have made enough profits from it by selling them at the right time, I never bought but since I am working on signature campaign since last 1.5 years I have earned enough bitcoins.

Are you saving all your amounts earned from signature campaign sir? I can't wait to become a hero member here soon so that i can also gain higher amounts from the signatures Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: