Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:17:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LuxurySportsBetting - Professional Picks and Management (3 vouches)  (Read 227 times)
manydomains4sale (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:07:15 PM

I am only giving out 3 vouches for this if you agree to give 10% of profit off your free winnings.

I have been sports betting for over 3 years and understand the risks and how to beat the risks. Made over 12 Bitcoin on cloud bet.

My unique program sends daily picks catering to your budget and needs of lower or higher odds and the amount you would like to see returned.

You also will receive your own custom website updated many times daily to help you maximize profit.

In order for this to work you will need a hefty amount to invest as the membership price is certainly not targeted for the low income.

I also offer account management for additional money as seen below which allows a fully automated income.

We will communicate over Skype or kik which ever works better for you.

To receive a vouch you have to be a trusted member!

Current pricing:

$300 per month - standard daily picks (limited time offer $200 for first 5 signups)

$500 per month - entire account management ($400 for first 3 signups)

$1000 per month - asset insurance ( allows to cover losses up to $1000)

If you can afford it don't reply looking for a vouch unless your trusted.

*In gambling there is always a risk associated, never risk more than you are willing to lose. Not responsible for losses and addiction.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: