Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:42:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have WMZ ($199), want BTC  (Read 318 times)
Dogedigital (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:47:59 PM

Please post here if you're able to accommodate. I'm willing to pay some type of fee as long as it's not ridiculous.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:17:49 PM

Why don't you use their bitcoin purse WMX and use it to get bitcoins ? their rate is about 6% over market, but you may have to wait for 48 hours to receive the BTC on your wallet.
Dogedigital (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:42:58 AM

Why don't you use their bitcoin purse WMX and use it to get bitcoins ? their rate is about 6% over market, but you may have to wait for 48 hours to receive the BTC on your wallet.

Can you give me more information on this? I wasn't aware of such a feature.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:41:39 PM

Can you give me more information on this? I wasn't aware of such a feature.

Me too. I didn't heard about WMX before even I am using webmoney for several years.
@OP I can help you on it. if you offer me valid rates and fee? I have some btc and can exchange them to WMZ.
PM me how much btc you need for 199$ WMZ?
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:06:53 AM

Please post here if you're able to accommodate. I'm willing to pay some type of fee as long as it's not ridiculous.

I Will buy wmz for btc
Let me know if you still have
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: