Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:50:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Pay to view site, with bitcoin payment option !!!  (Read 702 times)
BigBadBitBaron (OP)

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:59:24 PM

This site is due to launch in a few hours now (4th July 2016)

previous post was removed by Admin, got no replies after sending proof that this is bitcoin related. So I will try posting again..

There is absolutely NO REGISTRATION FEE whatsoever, in fact you will never be asked to pay anything EVER.

you get paid for watching youtube type videos, with Pay to click and paid surveys to be added at some stage down the line.

Earnings are estimated at up to $25ph, I can submit a post on how they have come up with this figure !!

you also get a generous referral commission, residually every week.

There are several options to withdraw payments, One of which is Bitcoin.

wihdrawal process is that you apply for withdrawal on Friday and get paid the following Friday.

In the spirit of good practice, the link without a referral is;  http://thwglobal.com.

my referral link is in my signature.  you are very welcome to use whichever you prefer.

Good luck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:06:35 PM

Are you really sure they would pay those amounts mentioned there ?  Undecided
BigBadBitBaron (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:09:45 PM

Are you really sure they would pay those amounts mentioned there ?  Undecided

What THWglobal does is take the average minimum wage for such country and doubles it. In the USA that number will be up to $25 an hour. Whereas in the Philippines it may be up to $10 an hour In the Uk this would average at approx up to £14.40. But the Maximum will be $25 an hour Globally. What is so exciting about our industry is that although the IV in each country compensation may be different. The sponsorship and the ten levels of upline income percentages will stay the same. EXAMPLE: if someone in the Philippines sponsors someone in the USA who earns $25 an hour their sponsor commissions will be based on $25 an hour. And visa versa if someone in the USA sponsors someone in the Philippines who earns $10 an hour their sponsor commissions will be based on $10 an hour. No matter how you look at the pay plan because of the massive amounts of people that are being personally sponsored weekly and monthly incomes could hit record breaking numbers. There are already many people who have personally sponsored over 100 IVs. IN JUST 3 DAYS. There are many who have thousands within their 10 levels. IN JUST 3 DAYS. What can that number grow to in 3 weeks, 3 months or 3 years? Even if you earn only a $1 a week per person within your ten levels it could break all industry standards set over the last 60 years of networking. Remember THWglobal is not thinking hundreds of thousands of IVs or millions of IVs they are thinking hundreds of millions of IVs.

Not all IVs will see and invest time and energy earning up to $25 an hour will see the same ads. It is simple and easy to understand that their on different ads for different ages and genders to see. A 21 year old male will not be interested in ads meant for 55 year old females. 80 year old men will not be interested in women jogging sneakers. THWglobal plans on having millions of IVs knowing all the demographics on each IV to target viewers to watching ads. Even if they are not interested themselves for an item or service. Each IV becomes a billboard of knowledge regarding what's out in the market place. THWglobal will not be happy until they have hundreds of millions IVs which is less than 10% of the 1.6 Billion Facebook users in 2016.

Example there are simple ads that try to sell a person a $20 item. But there are ads that try to sell a person a $30,000 automobile. Ads for Realtors, Doctors, Banks, Mortgages and most any product or service you can think of. Did you realize that TV Commercials are losing market share everyday. They expect by 2020 more than 70% of the public will no longer be watching TV Commercials. Here are some statistics regarding such click the below link

Here are some reading materials regaring this update;
http://www.statista.com/statistics/259974/tv-advertising-revenue-in-the-us/
http://people.howstuffworks.com/culture-traditions/tv-and-culture/effects-of-dvr-on-advertising.htm

Posum578

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:12:21 PM

Are you really sure they would pay those amounts mentioned there ?  Undecided

No
He even not post any proof of payment
you will gonna waste your time
BigBadBitBaron (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:18:02 PM

No

I'd be a magician if I could do that, it hasn't launched yet.

you also missing a very important point here, NO INVESTMENT REQUIRED EVER, no upgrades, no premium positions, nada !!

Also, I am not encouraging users to risk all their hard-earned BTC on the roll of a rigged dice !!

BTW, are you going to troll all my posts ??

Posum578

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:25:25 PM

No

you also missing a very important point here, NO INVESTMENT REQUIRED EVER, no upgrades, no premium positions, nada !!

Also, I am not encouraging users to risk all their hard-earned BTC on the roll of a rigged dice !!

Do you know who they are that will pay you? if no why you really say that it legit
How about they not paying? will you pay for your reff that waste their time? ofcourse not

I am not troll, i just warn people to not waste time
jupiterdianysa

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:25:57 PM

No

i just checked the site and not looking so professional.
Okay, NO INVESTMENT REQUIRED EVER, no upgrades, no premium positions, nada !! but it requires time. And its just too sad to end up with a nada !!
BigBadBitBaron (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:32:21 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2016, 10:50:14 PM by BigBadBitBaron

No

Im not trolling i just checked the site and not looking so professional.
Okay, NO INVESTMENT REQUIRED EVER, no upgrades, no premium positions, nada !! but it requires time in the end. And its just too sad to end up with a nada !!

Sirs, I was not implying everyone is a troll because they are a bit sceptical.  Posum578 also had a go on my original posting, along with 3 other unrelated posts by others, all within 5 minutes.

Others can attest as to my integrity on here, I had a faucet at fiveminute.faucetfly.com and paid generous compensation somewhere in the region of 4500% to users who never got paid 300 sats due to a technical glitch with faucetfly which had nothing to do with me !

I spent almost two days going through the stats and manually sending payments...

In answer to you question, the site you are directed to is a pre-launch registration site to enable you to register early.

Sometimes good fortune requires a bit of a leap of faith.

jupiterdianysa

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:47:04 PM

No

Okay, NO INVESTMENT REQUIRED EVER, no upgrades, no premium positions, nada !! but it requires time in the end. And its just too sad to end up with a nada !!

Sirs, I was not implying everyone is a troll because they are a bit sceptical.  Posum578 also had a go on my original posting, along with 3 other unrelated posts by others, all within 5 minutes.

Others can attest as to my integrity on here, I had a faucet at fiveminute.faucetfly.com and paid generous compensation somewhere in the region of 4500% to users who never got paid 300 sats due to a fault with faucetfly which had none of my doing !

In answer to you question, the site you are directed to is a pre-launch registration site to enable you to register early.

Hope it goes as you wish so. Good luck
BigBadBitBaron (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:52:24 PM

No

Others can attest as to my integrity on here, I had a faucet at fiveminute.faucetfly.com and paid generous compensation somewhere in the region of 4500% to users who never got paid 300 sats due to a fault with faucetfly which had none of my doing !

Hope it goes as you wish so. Good luck

Thank you Sir,
and all the very best to you also  Smiley

isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:52:59 PM

Rewards are too good to be true and like someone mentioned before me the site does not look very professional i hope i am wrong but this seems like another scam.Anyway i will stay away unless i see some payment proofs,good luck
BigBadBitBaron (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:55:05 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2016, 11:05:41 PM by BigBadBitBaron

Rewards are too good to be true and like someone mentioned before me the site does not look very professional i hope i am wrong but this seems like another scam.Anyway i will stay away unless i see some payment proofs,good luck

Will update sir, as soon as I can.

though you will be directed to a more professional format after registration.
example
http://tenhoursaweek.com  hence the initials THW !

your best bet... register now, when I can provide proof, you can go to work.  This way you reserve your position !

thank you for your good wishes

onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:59:17 PM

Just a quote of there website and I can't believe this pay rates. If it was this easy to provide such payment then the net was was full with such websites. Will be a miracle if anyone will get paid after they official starting.
THW Global Advertising Pays More:
Imagine not only being paid up to $25 An Hour To Watch BetterThanYouTube Type Videos. But also being paid up to $5 for each person you personally sponsor for each hour they spend watching BetterThanYouTube Type Videos and earning up to $25. and they're willing to pay more. An additional $1 For Each Person Up To Ten Levels Of Referrals for each hour they spend watching BetterThanYouTube Type Videos and earning up to $25 an hour.

Here Are Some Examples:
You spend 10 hours a week watching BetterThanYouTube videos you would earn up to $1,000 a month!
You find 10 others to do the same and you would earn up to $2000 a month + your $1,000 a month!
You build a 10 level team of thousands or more to do the same you would earn up to $40 Monthly for each person within ten levels!
BigBadBitBaron (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:12:25 PM

Just a quote of there website and I can't believe this pay rates. If it was this easy to provide such payment then the net was was full with such websites. Will be a miracle if anyone will get paid after they official starting.
Imagine not only being paid up to $25 An Hour To Watch BetterThanYouTube Type Videos. But also being paid up to $5 for each person you personally sponsor for each hour they spend watching BetterThanYouTube Type Videos and earning up to $25. and they're willing to pay more. An additional $1 For Each Person Up To Ten Levels Of Referrals for each hour they spend watching BetterThanYouTube Type Videos and earning up to $25 an hour.

Here Are Some Examples:
You spend 10 hours a week watching BetterThanYouTube videos you would earn up to $1,000 a month!
You find 10 others to do the same and you would earn up to $2000 a month + your $1,000 a month!
You build a 10 level team of thousands or more to do the same you would earn up to $40 Monthly for each person within ten levels!

With all due respect Sir,
the people (like yourself) who are kicking off the most here, have gambling links in their signatures.

can you advise me please;

is it ok to risk your hard earned btc on a provably fair gambling site ??.  provably fair = fixed rate of winnings, the same as playing a one armed bandit ...

but it isn't ok to spend a little time, nothing else, in the persuit of gaining more btc.

both are a risk,

But I know which one I would rather take !!!!!

I'm making a simple request.... sign up, will take less than a minute..  if, after launch, it not for you I'll send you 500 sats for your troubles

Psi
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:34:11 PM

tried to sign up and it say not a valid referral link ?  your signature and link without referral link

BigBadBitBaron (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:44:05 PM

tried to sign up and it say not a valid referral link ?  your signature and link without referral link

Sorry to here this sir,

it works from my end

I am very reluctant to post referral link on here

Have sent you a new link via Pm, which should work :-)

sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 2170

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:36:17 AM

1-why admin removed?
2-min withdraw?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BigBadBitBaron (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:03:02 AM

1-why admin removed?
2-min withdraw?
1. don't know why Admin removed, I sent messages but got no reply ??

2. As far as I am aware there is no minimum withdrawal, only drawback i see is that it takes a week to process withdrawal, longer if you miss the friday deadline..

BigBadBitBaron (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:09:18 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2016, 01:21:32 AM by BigBadBitBaron

guys,

this is going down very well.

can you confirm on here, or better still pm me, if you have registered.

I have had 9 registered direct referrals today.

when I have 15 confirmed sign-ups from here, I will stop promoting to allow
you the clear ground to promote without swamping the forum.

I wll even assist you in getting 15 direct referrals using your link, provided you can promise to do the same for the people who register in your team

I will be on hand to answer any questions for you, if required

thanks

BigBadBitBaron (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:05:36 PM

Here Are Some Examples:

I can elaborate on this for you now sir .

IV's (international viewers) get paid up to $25 per complete hour (based on twice the minimum wage for your country).  IV's can view videos for a MAXIMUM of 10 hours per week = $250

IV's get $5 for each hour direct referrals complete, up to maximum 10 hours per referral.

IV's get $1 for each viewer in his/her downline, from levels 2-10, again, this is for every hour completed with a maximum of 10 hours per viewer.

hope this helps

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: