Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:37:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling PF .999 Silver w/ Gold Plated 1oz Coins Now Spot Price + Free Shipping  (Read 1193 times)
Projects (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 04:05:43 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2013, 06:14:12 PM by Projects

Looking to sell some of my 1 oz .999 silver gold plated proof coins.
All coins are minted by the royal mint and come with a certificate of authenticity.
Looking for offers on these, will sell for close to spot + postage.

They are from the golden history of flight coin series - I think I have about 8 of them here a link to show you which I mean.

http://sovereignmint.co.uk/shop/the-golden-history-of-powered-flight-concorde-plane-gold-plated-coin/

Please pm me if you are interested.

Edit. Now selling for spot price only if you purchase all and I will ship for free with trackable shipping

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Projects (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 01:40:06 PM

No interest at all in these?
Not looking for anywhere near the price some dealers are looking for... more like just over spot?

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 02:59:05 AM

I think people are actually turned-off by the gold-plating. It makes something hard to value.
Projects (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 08:31:27 AM

Possibly - they are still for sale though and still 1 oz of .999 silver produced by the largest mint in the uk with capsules and certificates of authenticity.
I am only looking for around spot + shipping.

johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 08:55:48 AM

Possibly - they are still for sale though and still 1 oz of .999 silver produced by the largest mint in the uk with capsules and certificates of authenticity.
I doubt anyone mistrusts you. But now is a time people tend to be holding onto their coins...
Projects (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 09:06:28 AM

I doubt anyone mistrusts you. But now is a time people tend to be holding onto their coins...

I know - and I want coins.
However if someone does wish to purchase them for bitcoin I would be willing to negociate.
Take them all for spot price + shipping or individually at +$5 over spot + shipping.

I have 8 in total and the price would be

for them all plus for insured worldwide shipping or I will post for free economy shipping but if the item gets damaged or lost I cannot reimburse you if you do not pay for insurance.

Individual prices are each with free economy shipping - not really worth paying for insurance unless you purchase several as the cost is still

If you happen to be in the UK I will post for FREE insured next day delivery.
If you are in Europe the shipping cost will possibly be less so contact me for a quote

Projects (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 06:14:41 PM

Edit. Now selling for spot price only if you purchase all and I will ship for free with trackable shipping

Projects (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 03:49:55 PM

Final bump before these get scrapped - which is a shame they are nice coins.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: