Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:21:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need escrow, don't know where to find!  (Read 547 times)
pishop98 (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:40:56 PM

I searched forum for escrow(can be free or paid, i dont care) but i found only threads how yo be escrow.
So if someone would offer me good escrow(i sell account if game, i will be paid in bitcoins) i would be very glad Smiley

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 06:52:31 PM

Did you try contacting anyone on this list?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

i think thats the most up to date list there is. Although looking at it , it may be slightly out of date,

I couldnt personally reccomend any of them since ive never used them myself but this is the list and they have plenty of good rep.

pishop98 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:01:39 PM

i think thats the most up to date list there is. Although looking at it , it may be slightly out of date,

I couldnt personally reccomend any of them since ive never used them myself but this is the list and they have plenty of good rep.

Thanks you for this list! Now i just need to pm them and ask if they will accept to escrow battle.net account trade

arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 11:00:21 PM

Thanks you for this list! Now i just need to pm them and ask if they will accept to escrow battle.net account trade

That list is the trusted escrow's here but the problem here is they are not mostly online and not doing fast trade, and for that i will recommend neotox if you want the deal to be done or you can contact your local mods maybe he can help you with your problem, or you may select other reputed people that can be trustable to hold and finish the deal successfully, goodluck for your deal mate.

Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:05:08 PM

If you are in rush and you cant wait for the trusted escrow here i can help. Whether you pay me for this or not i dont care this is only if you want to get through this fast because like what the previous guy said the listed escrows are not always available.
pishop98 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:52:57 AM

If you are in rush and you cant wait for the trusted escrow here i can help. Whether you pay me for this or not i dont care this is only if you want to get through this fast because like what the previous guy said the listed escrows are not always available.

Your trust is neutral, so there always are fear. But if you can proove that you are trustful, we can make deal with you. If other side will want that of course

Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:28:45 AM

Your trust is neutral, so there always are fear. But if you can proove that you are trustful, we can make deal with you. If other side will want that of course

I agree, i think its very bad to as escrow really here since pro gamers dont have background to do it, i dont mean your scam but maybe other DT members taking it bad and mark a red trust since you do some risky escrowing a deal, so better leave it and let the experience and trustable members handle his needs.

@OP you can contact NEOTOX,monbux or sebastianju he can handle this thing and help you for this.

Sontoloyo

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:24:07 AM

After I readed some signature service, many users recomended to SebastianJu, this is her profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18640

The escrow service is free..
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 09:53:52 AM

those person are very trustworthy to become an escrow but some of them also not available for fast traders
and for fast respond i would recommend to for these person

yahoo62278 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=355846
Lutpin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=520313
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:49:47 AM

Here's a very trusted staff here, and I know he does escrow services, not sure if he's still offering this.

If he still is offering then you can give it a try, you're money is in good hands.

Dabs - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=54791

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀