Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:27:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what is the best signature campaign you've joined.
yobit - 26 (31.3%)
777 - 2 (2.4%)
secondstrade - 7 (8.4%)
betcoin.ag - 9 (10.8%)
primedice - 1 (1.2%)
bitmixer.io - 8 (9.6%)
jetwin.ps - 4 (4.8%)
coinroll - 3 (3.6%)
yabtcl - 1 (1.2%)
letitride - 3 (3.6%)
bitvest - 2 (2.4%)
cryptomixer - 2 (2.4%)
crytpo-Games    - 3 (3.6%)
fortunejack - 5 (6%)
sportsbet - 1 (1.2%)
bit-x - 2 (2.4%)
brakoo - 1 (1.2%)
yocoin - 2 (2.4%)
cryptojack - 0 (0%)
ids option - 0 (0%)
xaur - 0 (0%)
opair - 0 (0%)
PokemonGo - 0 (0%)
rollin.io - 1 (1.2%)
safedice - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 83

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Signature Campaign  (Read 6093 times)
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:16:36 PM

i love yobit, but would also love to have something in the avatar area that was like that, either way i love yobit, crazy things are happening on the exchange and it is easy to use with hold trading, plus the daily payout in the sig camp is awesome
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:28:54 PM

secondstrade is not bad, they even accept games and rounds posts, but payrate is not the biggest and the weekly post limit could be bigger.

but they are a good campaign
Jimbola3

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:00:37 PM

i love yobit, but would also love to have something in the avatar area that was like that, either way i love yobit, crazy things are happening on the exchange and it is easy to use with hold trading, plus the daily payout in the sig camp is awesome
yeah same here the daily payment is what i love about yobit Cheesy and i like to do some trading works with my earned money from signature campaign its just awesome to do so as you enjoy + earn Cheesy
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 04:03:43 PM

I'm with yobit since the start and i may never move elsewhere because i like to be with them because as a user you can withdraw everyday unless they forbid which sometimes just take a day or two. its a good thing that we can withdraw any time because you can use your btc right away.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:00:36 AM

Easiest to join, no bureucracy, fast payment, decent rates per post and the possibilite to earn by 20 posts daily: Yobit campaign.

The most forum members prefer Yobit because it's a really awesome campaign, giving many chances to earn money online easily.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:15:05 AM

Regarding YoBit.net's signature campaign - The campaign is getting a lot of hate due to the amount of people spamming.
Personally I am going to leave when another campaign has an open slot.

So regarding an ideal signature campaign feel free to check this list:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

-.sgmf
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 06:43:31 AM

yeah same here the daily payment is what i love about yobit Cheesy and i like to do some trading works with my earned money from signature campaign its just awesome to do so as you enjoy + earn Cheesy

Yobit is actually good campaign for starters and the only matters their is how participants contribute and make their post look good and not spammy ones, and i think the best campaign really is depend on the user on where he is happy and staying and the very important thing there is they can still earn by participating to that campaign and those campaign will not be closed down.

LucioTan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:27:35 AM

The best signature campaign is LetItRide because it offers a high amount of payment: about 0.075 per 2 weeks. And it requires experienced posters to join to make sure that their campaign will not be messed. And besides, it doesn't composed of spammers or something. The campaign manager responds to the applications in just a short period of time. And lastly, the payments were not delayed. So all in all. I think it is the best signature campaign.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:38:36 AM

I just saw a new campaign just started yesterday night with such amazing rates. legendary members getting almost 0.002 per post. and rest of ranks also getting great rates per posts.
the campaign is "HeatLedger" managing by "Lutpin" I think this campaign is the best campaign by payments so far.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:38:47 AM

YoBit pays high but it is not the highest.
The thing is, once you get out of YoBit, you can never go back.
And YoBit is one established site today so I don't want to risk to join another camp even if they pay higher.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:40:26 AM

Yobit is actually good campaign for starters and the only matters their is how participants contribute and make their post look good and not spammy ones, and i think the best campaign really is depend on the user on where he is happy and staying and the very important thing there is they can still earn by participating to that campaign and those campaign will not be closed down.
Yobit is good in the view of daily payments and automated enrollment which must attract both beginners and even veteran members here.

But their pay rates are only good to beginners. The one only drawback which might make anyone to think twice before joining them is there is no second enrollment for the same account. If you leave off their campaign once, you will never be able to join them again.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:42:15 AM

It depends on the member on what campaign they like , every campaign have different payout,rates either daily or weekly basis the important thing  is they all have the same motive and purpose even they differ in rates but rules are the same. Its up to you where to choose from you have the freedom  just be sure to be a good member and do contribute to forum so that their payout wouldnt come to waste or useless or shall we say their payout would be worth it on what you post Smiley.. sorry for bad english

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:00:49 AM

Regarding YoBit.net's signature campaign - The campaign is getting a lot of hate due to the amount of people spamming.
Personally I am going to leave when another campaign has an open slot.

So regarding an ideal signature campaign feel free to check this list:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
That's true because of what others doing all members of yobit signature campaign involve.
And I want too to transfer and join in different campaign which is much better than yobit even the pay rate is not too good. Its too difficult to make 20 posts per day. So maybe I can just make 5-10 post only per day. I just wait for other new campaigns come so I can join.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:16:59 AM

I don't know why yobit didn't change its strategy , I think the campaigns which has higher payout rate and smaller number of maximum posts are better and more effective than other campaigns , because in this case the manager will focus on the high quality posters only , while in yobit or other low pay rate campaigns you might be satisfied with lower quality posters , because you are compelled to fill the campaign spots.
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:57:45 PM

Bitmixer of course.

They always will have the same rate, no matter the price, of 0.0007BTC/post and are fully automated, with no delays or managers disappearing etc.
Jimbola3

Activity: 382

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:49:14 PM

yeah well said ! and yobit seems long lasting for its signature campaign as the site is gaining good number of users from bitcointalk also the users are almost happy and satisfied with its service !
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:55:42 PM

Yobit is good in the view of daily payments and automated enrollment which must attract both beginners and even veteran members here.

But their pay rates are only good to beginners. The one only drawback which might make anyone to think twice before joining them is there is no second enrollment for the same account. If you leave off their campaign once, you will never be able to join them again.
and that make yobit the worst signature campaign in my eyes. I don't understand why they are blocking peoples just because they want to go for a better campaign. everyone have the right to choose better thing for him.
I think yobit must block only spammers but people who left the campaign their self and want to comeback must don't get banned.
abhishek.g

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:52:45 PM

I have voted for the secondstrade and would like to see how many of you agree with it ! They hire without any limit which is the best point for them in their favour .
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 08:03:56 PM

I have voted for the secondstrade and would like to see how many of you agree with it ! They hire without any limit which is the best point for them in their favour .
I think secondstrade is good signature campaign, but not the best. It's one of the oldest signature canpaigns, working without problems. But I saw few times that this campaign lowered payment rates after bitcoin price increased, while others campaigns rates is fixed. But still, secondstrade payment rates is good enough.

Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:08:48 PM

For me its fortunejack even though im currently join in yobit. Hahaha. Its rate is good and total post quota is few for the rate. I will join them once i promoted to sr member

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█